Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Growing A Cult Following In SE/SS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Growing A Cult Following In SE/SS. (590 Views)

Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos) / Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Growing A Cult Following In SE/SS. by kingdompropty: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
In order to feel the impulse of other Ndigbos born in Lagos with strong affinities with the SW, I interviewed a number of them especially since the start of Nnamdi Kanus illegal detention over 80% of them want out and the same percentage believe Kanu have become a legend, thanks to Buhari.

I watched with both fear,not because they were doing the wrong thing, for for the ultimate price of death and admiration for the bold and audacious manner they went about their protests in the midst of threats even from the politicians.

I don't know the life IPOB will take post Nnamdis detention, one thing I know for sure is that most of the Youths will trust him with their future than their coward leaders, ofcourse like its peculiar with politicians many of them will visit him at night to get his blessings and vilify him in the day.

According to the wise Father Kukah, Nnamdi enjoys as of now a stronger cult following than even Buhari,this is for sure therefore he may with a little fine tuning he may have a mass movement that will shake Nigeria to its foundation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Growing A Cult Following In SE/SS. by simonlee(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Shey them done release am?
Shey him done reach him wife and pikin?
Matter closed!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Growing A Cult Following In SE/SS. by dammytosh: 12:09am On Dec 18, 2015
kingdompropty:

According to the wise Father Kukah, Nnamdi enjoys as of now a stronger cult following than even Buhari,this is for sure therefore he may with a little fine tuning he may have a mass movement that will shake Nigeria to its foundation.

Really ?

We will see his seat in UN

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Tribune, Olakunle Taiwo And A Cocktail Of Falsehoods / ‘the Real Issues Garba Shehu Should Address’ / The Headies Comedy Cartoon Version Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.