Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) (86065 Views)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online / Mob Beats Lagos Teacher, Rescues 14-year-old From Rape (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Welcomme: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Girls can b so stupid and foolish...I never knew girls send their unclad pix to guyz not until one of our neighbour sent her unclad pix, like 10 pix, to a friend of mine.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Melahou(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2015
I don't think this is a case of rape.

The rape thing was just a made up story to rope the guy into a rape case because he up loaded her picture

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Daslim180(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2015
tete7000:

Why should any rational person strips himself/herself naked and then take picture? Na end time thing using the words of lasisi.

Gimme five grin
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Petroking: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Islie:

www.punchng.com/graduate-posts-girls-nude-pictures-online-teenager-alleges-rape/

PIC: Gbemisola

Silence In The House... From The Investigation i carried out concerning this two. Kunle or what ever his name is called needs a beating .. You all know the kind of beating police gives you and you start to say the truth and all your sins you have committed since you were born. I only will be needing Four evidence.. Two from the complainant(the cards she got and where she bought them and sent them to kunle; if Kunle denies this Network Providers will help out with Clarity) and two from Kunle(The pictures you received through whatsapp and other messages).. although i already have one which is kunle showing the pictures of the unclad girl to his friends(QUOTE ME: I believe kunle posted those pictures on the internet with the girl's phone number, My reason will be because if he has the mind of showing unclad photo of a girl whom you know your friends know, then he can show it to the world. You said you and the girl dated. Something led to you showing the photos to your friends which i believe you took unclad photos and was feeling like a king and since you were feeling like you are a graduate with no sense. If you don't go to jail for this then you will just be so lucky to survive it. A GRADUATE does not make someone smart it only makes you vulnerable, You just lost the battle... because your story does not add up.) Also why is it kunle the girl said uploaded her pics, why did she not say it was someone else. Kunle is hereby Indicted.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by logica(m): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2015
How does this work? He took pics of you while he r@ped you? You weren't struggling? You passed out?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2015
Una too dey jump 2 conclusion, d guy story even sound convincing dan d ladies own how can u tell me dat she enter d guy house just 2 c a picture of a cake 2 be made and mayb d guy drug her too to snap her, but still on dat wia am 2 blame d guy is exposin d babe pix on d internet. He sud b charged 4 blackmail

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Opoki(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2015
If I can't see the pizures, I can't comment!
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2015
Daslim180:

Why would she send him the picture of her private part, abegii girls of nowadays ehn

I doubt the picture of her private part is the problem here, i doubt that picture shows her face,it could be anyone's private part!
The problem is her unclad picture where her face is showing, why would he post it online?
What is wrong with young men these days??
The unfortunate thing is that, when people are in a relationship, anything they do should be and remain private, both pictures, letters or emails, when it ends , they should not be used as tools to blackmail each other.
We are just hypocrites if we claim not to engage in anything you do not want another person to hear when in love and in a relationship, so for all those holier than thou people, ask your parents what they got up to before they married, believe me your ears will be on fire if they would only tell the truth!
Having said that, it does not make one loose or bad, its just love!!!
As the saying goes, all dogs eat poo, but its just the one you see it on the mouth people talk about! Lets stop the hypocrisy i beg, what is wrong is wrong, whether the person is a prostitute, loose or whatever you want to call it, Rape is Rape and this type of cheap Blackmail is adding insult to injury! #saynotoviolenceagainstwomen!
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Olufunmihimself: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2015
All I know is That there are only two private universities in osun state...
Bowen and Joseph ayo babalola University.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by jijikay(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2015
Absurd

Check my signature to see more info about each software …………
AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK MAYA TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK 3DS MAX 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK INVENTOR 2015 TRAINING VIDEO
AUTODESK REVIT MEP 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2015 TUTORIAL VIDEOS WITH THE SOFTWARE
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2015
Petroking:

Silence In The House... From The Investigation i carried out concerning this two. Kunle or what ever his name is called needs a beating .. You all know the kind of beating police gives you and you start to say the truth and all your sins you have committed since you were born. I only will be needing Four evidence.. Two from the complainant(the cards she got and where she bought them and sent them to kunle; if Kunle denies this Network Providers will help out with Clarity) and two from Kunle(The pictures you received through whatsapp and other messages).. although i already have one which is kunle showing the pictures of the unclad girl to his friends(QUOTE ME: I believe kunle posted those pictures on the internet with the girl's phone number, My reason will be because if he has the mind of showing unclad photo of a girl whom you know your friends know, then he can show it to the world. You said you and the girl dated. Something led to you showing the photos to your friends which i believe you took unclad photos and was feeling like a king and since you were feeling like you are a graduate with no sense. If you don't go to jail for this then you will just be so lucky to survive it. A GRADUATE does not make someone smart it only makes you vulnerable, You just lost the battle... because your story does not add up.) Also why is it kunle the girl said uploaded her pics, why did she not say it was someone else. Kunle is hereby Indicted.

You type a lot but lack reasoning.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2015
MsSantaClaus:

I doubt the picture of her private part is the problem here, i doubt that picture shows her face,it could be anyone's private part!
The problem is her unclad picture where her face is showing, why would he post it online?
What is wrong with young men these days??
The unfortunate thing is that, when people are in a relationship, anything they do should be and remain private, both pictures, letters or emails, when it ends , they should not be used as tools to blackmail each other.
We are just hypocrites if we claim not to engage in anything you do not want another person to hear when in love and in a relationship, so for all those holier than thou people, ask your parents what they got up to before they married, believe me your ears will be on fire if they would only tell the truth!
Having said that, it does not make one loose or bad, its just love!!!
As the saying goes, all dogs eat poo, but its just the one you see it on the mouth people talk about! Lets stop the hypocrisy i beg, what is wrong is wrong, whether the person is a prostitute, loose or whatever you want to call it, Rape is Rape and this type of cheap Blackmail is adding insult to injury! #saynotoviolenceagainstwomen!

Are you 100% sure he posted the pics online HIMSELF?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Otapipia: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2015
Mikollon1:

Are you sure the guy posted the pics online? Can you stake your life that the guy posted the pics online?

If your life is not valuable, can you stake your child's life (born / unborn)?

No, I won't stake my life. I can stake yours.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Otapipia: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2015
Mikollon1:

This conclusion is not very bright.

I know you won't understand my conclusion on this matter. There is an extent to which your **** brain can function.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Otapipia:

No, I won't stake my life. I can stake yours.

Since you can stake mine (whose value you are unsure of) it makes it clear you are not sure.

It's unfortunate that a person that's unsure still wants to have a valid opinion as to what happened. This is the problem we face in this country. The dumb ones want to have a strong opinion while the smart ones try to shuuush the dumb ones to no avail.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Mikollon1(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2015
Otapipia:

I know you won't understand my conclusion on this matter. There is an extent to which your **** brain can function.

You even edited your piece before I could reply which means you type before you think, which means you talk before you think.

Smarten up kid. You seem like a lad that's easily brainwashed. Keep it moving son, I'm done planting seeds in you.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2015
private university in Osun State which skull abeg
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by 4X4: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Islie:

www.punchng.com/graduate-posts-girls-nude-pictures-online-teenager-alleges-rape/

PIC: Gbemisola

THE GUY COULD. BE TELLING THE TRUTH . THE WAY FEMALES ACCUSE PEOPLE OF RAPE IS ALARMING. SHE MAY HAVE A HIDDEN AGENDA
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Poor girl, there are tell tale signs that this guy had a wicked intention for the beginning, too bad the girl didnt see the warning signs.

Always listen to mamas advice, 'DONT TALK TO STRANGE MEN,' angry
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
suruwilliams:
bro why are you jumping into conclusion the guy just said he had evidence of the chat where the girl sent the naked pictures na wa for you o

Yes, I figured the gal must ve sent the nudes, but the dumb guy leaked them on the Internet (no doubt), and that's equally wicked, the gal's accusations might be false, probably her own way of getting back at him, but he deserves every bit of it.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Yerimzo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin
ControlX:
That guy needs to have his balls excised and hung on a ten foot pole at Oshodi.

Rapist are the worst form of living humans.

And no... Konji is not a bastard.

A man who cannot control his balls is a mad dog on rampage. He should be shot 10 bullets in his groin and left to die. angry

For ladies, help yourselves to avoid rape.

Why would you follow a full fledge young man with blood running in his balls to his house/lonely place??

Just tell me why?
SMH
grin
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Uncletony(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Yorubad
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Jacko1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
101% sure gal was not raped.... Hw can u be raped nd ur unclad pictures leaked.... The leaked pictures was she relaxed or in distress...... Gal is just a liar....guys beware of jezebels...... U wer raped n u allowed ur nude pix be taken..... Only way a raped gal can be photographed is if she was tied or knocked out pulease
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by godman01(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sijo01:
Why post the picture of the victim instead of the accused?
We are not yet sure who the victim is here.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Cleanboi: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wait o,so u meet a gal on d strip,u wash her dat u gorgon your phone.den she follow u like dog wey dey find food.una reach una nacking arena,den u nack am pass nackeous.dem u say send me pics,d girl send u naked pics.nawa o..shey d girl na Road side opo or na frm brothel tins.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by blueAgent(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Are we not entitled to see the unclad pix since it has gone viral already! Waste of mb

Lol....na wah .we the jury suppose see the stuff. two idiots. how come he raped you and took ur photos and you did not confront him.

abi she did nude modelling for him and now is calling it rape. girls and their fish brain
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by cyprus000: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
doctoradekokolo:

Kunle's gang shocked
[size=13pt] You sound more pathetic [/size]
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
You sound more pathetic
[/size]
pathetic? grin now that is funny. Call me anything but your favourite vocabulary. Anyway, I forgive you. Pls do something else with your time. I wouldn't want to exchange insult with someone I don't know.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by cyprus000: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
doctoradekokolo:

pathetic? grin now that is funny. Call me anything but your favourite vocabulary. Anyway, I forgive you. Pls do something else with your time. I wouldn't want to exchange insult with someone I don't know.
[size=13pt]
You forgive me.. For what!?

I mean, what da fvcck are you going to do..sad

[/size]
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by BABANGBALI: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
all this one na story,make dat girl turn the battle to spiritual warfare abeg,make the guy nakeeed enter market. Some guys need to be taught some lessons. Try dat with my sister or anyone i know,your own don finish be dat unless no be woman born you #teamafricanjazz

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by andyanders: 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
The guys should be exterminated from the face of this entire earth.Who knows how many of her type he must have destroyed.

The guy should be put to jail at least 20 good yrs because this is pure rape, and extortion. Further more, for posting her nude pixs online, he should be kept off the street for a very long time because this is how kidnapping starts.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) by plascart: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wonders without end!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) / Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.