Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate (761 Views)

I'll Not Contest For Presidency Until 10 Million Nigerians Endorse Me – Okorocha / The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate by TolstoyFan: 4:38am On Dec 18, 2015
The Senate yesterday through its Chairman, Committee on Foreign Affairs, Alhaja Monsurat Sunmonu said no fewer than 3 million Nigerians are living illegally in the United Kingdom (UK). Sunmonu made this known after a meeting with officials of the Nigeria Immigration Service at the upper chamber of the National Assembly.

In her words: “The deputy comptroller just confirmed to us that it is not true that 29, 000 Nigerians are being deported from the United Kingdom or that the UK government intends to deport 29, 000 Nigerians. He (however) said that only 48 Nigerians were deported and he had shown us their names and records that actually confirmed that they had all served their prison sentences so that is why they are being deported.”

She further said: ”About three million Nigerians are illegally living in the United Kingdom and that if three million Nigerians are living there illegally and they are only removing just 48 people confirmed to have committed crime and jailed, then the situation is not too bad. We will not relent in our efforts on checking and doing our oversight functions. If it requires for us to go there and visit them, and to ask questions, we won’t mind to go there and to give Nigerians and to give them the history and the records of what we find out.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/3-million-nigerians-living-illegally-in-uk-senate/
Re: 3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate by gentledavid(m): 5:29am On Dec 18, 2015
I would prefer to live illegally in UK than be suffering and smiling under this not so friendly weather and country of mine,e go better.....e go better but me sef don dey old dey go like the ones before me
Re: 3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate by scholes0(m): 5:33am On Dec 18, 2015
3 Million Nigerians out about 65 Million people in the UK....
Puleese spare me the crap! .... Just a bunch of uneducated buffoons in the senate.

9 Likes

Re: 3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate by guttentag(m): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2015
And they are Enlarging the british economic
Re: 3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate by Demmocrats(m): 5:42am On Dec 18, 2015
The Senate yesterday through its Chairman, Committee on Foreign Affairs, Alhaja Monsurat Sunmonu said no fewer than 3 million Nigerians are living illegally in the United Kingdom (UK). Sunmonu made this known after a meeting with officials of the Nigeria Immigration Service at the upper chamber of the National Assembly.

That's like a country, they should create there own country. 3 million chai cheesy grin
Re: 3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate by palladin: 6:41am On Dec 18, 2015
What is the population of uk that 3 million Nigerians well be in uk illegally.

That means by the time we add the population of those in uk legally, the figure will hit 7 million?

Ismelllies

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: 3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2015
Gbese re o
Re: 3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate by Pavore9: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2015
Seeking greener pasture.
Re: 3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate by seunny4lif(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2015
British self dey live illegally in that Land same as white Americans dey live illegally in Usa grin grin
Igbo dey live illegally in Nigeria grin since they are from Briafa grin
Re: 3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate by juman(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2015
As if we do not have our own country.

But bad leadership destroyed the country.
Re: 3 Million Nigerians Living Illegally In UK - Senate by stevecantrell: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
scholes0:
3 Million Nigerians out about 65 Million people in the UK....
Puleese spare me the crap! .... Just a bunch of uneducated buffoons in the senate.

Yes its a little high.
But don't underestimate those desperate Naija people over there...they are indeed a very devious breed.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Tinubu Comments To Gej In 2012 And His Comments To PMB In 2015 / Tinubu Is Today Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician. (jagaban Of Nigeria) / Land Problem In Gwagwalada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.