Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) (2963 Views)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Man Drugs Ex-girlfriend In Hotel, Upload Her Nude Pictures Online / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) by sugarbelly1: 5:00am On Dec 18, 2015
The Lagos State Police Command is investigating a case of a 19-year-old girl, Gbemisola, who claimed to have been raped by a university graduate, identified only as Kunle.

Gbemisola told PUNCH Metro that after the rape, Kunle, 24, began to blackmail her, threatening to release her nude photos if she refused to send him some money.

After the victim reportedly yielded to the threat two times, he allegedly demanded another payment of N10, 000.

When Gbemisola refused, the suspect was said to have posted the nude photos on the Internet, including her phone number.

The victim was said to have been called by some of her friends and family members who saw the pictures.

The incident happened in Agiliti Estate, Ketu area of Lagos State.

Afolabi, a caterer, told PUNCH Metro that she met the suspect about three weeks ago.

She said, “I was going home that Friday when he stopped me on the road and said he wanted to be my boyfriend. I told him I was already in a relationship with someone else, and that I was not interested.

“He said he would not mind being a mere friend. We exchanged contacts and I left for my house.

“I always post pictures of my new cakes on Whatsapp and he saw one of them and said he liked it. He said he wanted me to make a cake for him. I agreed.

“He asked where I was and I said I was at my sister’s shop. He said we should meet at the junction because the cake he wanted was on his phone and he would want to show me what he wanted.”

She explained that when they met, the suspect claimed to have forgotten the phone at his parent’s home in Agiliti Estate, and asked her to follow him home.

She alleged that no sooner had they got to the house than Kunle locked the door and raped her.

“I blamed myself for my predicament and I decided to bear the shame in silence.

“However, on Monday, which was three days after the rape, he called me, saying if I refused to meet him, I would regret it because he had my nude photos and he would post them on the Internet.

“I begged him and he said I should send him a N1,500 recharge card, which I did. Two days later, he demanded another N2, 000 recharge card, and I sent it.

“Later, he said I should send him N10,000. I was angry and dared him to do whatever he wanted to do.”

Gbemisola, who finished secondary school last year, said she was surprised when she saw her nude photos, with her phone number, on the Internet.

She said the incident had affected her psychologically.

The victim’s sister, Ramota, said she got to know about the incident from a family friend who saw the nude pictures.

She said, “My younger sister said she saw Gbemisola’s nude photos on someone’s phone. I was told she wanted to hurt herself due to the shame and disgrace it had brought on her.

“I followed some other family members to Kunle’s parents’ house and they promised to make him delete the photos. But we never knew the photos had gone viral.”

It was learnt that the case was first reported at the Lagos State Office of the Public Defender, before a community leader, Yomi Odegbami, took the matter to the Ketu Police Station.

Odegbami asked the government to bring the culprit to justice to serve as a deterrent to others.

“The police and the government should urgently wade into this case before other young girls fall victim of this wicked man,” he said.

Kunle, when contacted by our correspondent denied the allegation, saying he was in a relationship with Gbemisola.

He said the nude photos were not circulated by him, adding that the 19-year-old originally sent the photos to him during their conversation on Whatsapp.

He said, “I am a graduate of a private university in Osun State and I know what I am doing. We met a few weeks ago and we started chatting on Whatsapp. I asked her to send me some of her pictures when she travelled to Ondo, and she said, ‘Is it my breasts?’, and I said yes.

“After that, I asked for the pictures of her private parts, and she sent them to me. I did a picsmix of the photos and jokingly sent it to her. I have since deleted the photos from my phone. The only regret I have was that I showed them to my friends.

“The first time she visited me, we didn’t do anything. It was the second time she came that we made love. I have all our chats as evidence that she sent those pictures to me.

“She came with her relatives to my house and damaged my laptop which I bought for over N90,000 and now, they are going to the press. I know my rights and if this is the way they want it, no problem.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Joe Offor, said he would call back, but he had yet to do so as of the time of filing this report.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/graduate-posts-girls-nude-pictures-online-teenager-alleges-rape/

lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) by sugarbelly1: 5:00am On Dec 18, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) by PrinceAkbabio(m): 5:03am On Dec 18, 2015
I seriously condemn what the animal did but their is something the victim is not telling us, after she was raped did she stood like a model for pix?
after a rape was she not supposed to report to the nearest hospital and police station?
after she was raped she still sent money not to be exposed, I must be high on weeds to believe her own version of the story.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:19am On Dec 18, 2015
I need Andrew liver-salt, this story didn't digest well..

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) by kilokeys(m): 5:30am On Dec 18, 2015
I believe the guy more

Some girls are just stuuu*coughs*pid

I stopped talking to a female friend cos she told me.. She gave a guy bj cos he wanted to rape her..

So instead she gave him a Mouth Action..

Thats gross... But like I said... Most of them have sawdust in their skulls
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) by bewla(m): 5:31am On Dec 18, 2015
Who is this story teller
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) by madridguy(m): 5:39am On Dec 18, 2015
THE IRONY OF FREEDOM: according to western civilization = (slave to jahiliyyah)

Sent to me:

WESTERN CONSPIRACY!!!
#Edited

It all started as freedom propaganda. The lie was told so subtly that we didn’t notice. To gain popularity, they convinced us that it was all about gender equality. Then
they preached to us, saying it was a human rights and child rights agenda.

To draw the attention of women, they hid under Women Empowerment Campaigns. We saw everything they did as part of civilization. Because of this, we applauded them and blindly sang their praises.

We were so blind that we did not notice when they went from equality to role reversal, and from ‘rights’ to ‘wrongs’. They told us it was all a matter of understanding. I mean, if she earns more than he does, why can’t she be the head while he submits?

They told us we had the right to our bodies. They told us that if the guys can do ‘it’ anytime with anybody, so can the girls. They introduced free love, and ‘friends with benefits’, and convinced us that we were just
exercising our rights to enjoy our bodies. We agreed. Which youth wouldn’t?

When we complained about STDs, they introduced condoms, and even started sharing it to us free of charge in our secondary schools. They told us that from the age of 16, we had the right to do whatever we wanted to.

This made us to start seeing our parents and school teachers as toothless bulldogs as they no longer had the right to discipline us. Talk of sweet freedom!

When we complained about teenage pregnancies, they told our parents to educate us about contraceptives as early as possible. Then they introduced the reformed sex education in our school as a guise to give us more
condoms.

Some of us still got pregnant, and we complained yet again. So they decided to legalize abortions. This was in a bid to help us. You see, they really cared about our future, and wanted to ensure that we live a free life.
Abortion made sense to us. So we accepted it. I mean, why bring a child you don’t want or can’t take care of into the world?
We felt a bit guilty because it seemed like murder. But they told us not to worry. According to them, what we were doing was merely taking out an unwanted foetus and not killing a child. Yet again, we accepted it, and got pacified.

They said that we weren’t supposed to be accountable to any deity, religion, our parents or the society.

Next, they told us we had the freedom to do what we wanted with our lives, so far as we weren’t hurting other
people or trampling on their rights.

Almost immediately, we stopped going to church, and found excuses to skip going to the mosque. We rather chose to play football, hang out, or watch seasonal movies on Fridays and Sundays.

We also decided to experiment with homosexuality. It seemed like fun, and they encouraged us. When we told them that the society frowned against our choice, they legalized it and told us we can get married too.

We decided to go further and experiment with drugs. They frowned against it publicly, but we still had access to it. Moreover, we were minors, and the law enforcement agents couldn’t really punish us.

We looked for role models and they gave us Hollywood stars with multiple divorce stories, musical icons addicted to drugs/alcohol, and sports stars with numerous extra marital affair scandals.

They told us, that those celebrities were successful and free and we should aspire to be like them. Some of us started pumping iron, getting tattoos, and injecting steroids in order to look as manly and as ‘successful’ as our role models.

We started seeing fidelity as a sign of weakness. And just like our ‘role-models’, we started going after everything in skirt.

We equally tore off pictures of our successful and ‘sexy’ looking role models off celebrity magazines, and pasted them on our mirrors. We started dieting like mad so we can lose weight and look like them. We noticed that they
hardly wore any clothes, so we followed suit.

When we became bored, they introduced us to their clubs and night parties. They told us to throw caution to the winds and just have fun. Even when some of us got raped, they encouraged us to shut up and keep having fun.

Some of us became addicted to alcohol, but we were told not to worry that it was one way to prove our manhood, so we continued.

At a time we noticed that we had lost our will. We had become their slaves without knowing it. We noticed that we didn’t have any reason to live again, and life was no longer purposeful.

In the bid to look sexy, some of us became victims of anorexia nervosa. Those of us in relationships found it impossible to be faithful. Many started contemplating suicide. Many more had STDs. Some of us experienced series of psychological traumas and mental breakdowns. A lot more dropped out of school as a result of unwanted pregnancies, drugs, or an abortion that went wrong.

At this point we saw our future get dashed before our faces.

We started looking for whom to blame. After a fruitless search, we had to admit that we didn’t even know who ‘they’ were. Then reality dawned on us.

We remembered our fathers telling us that “unlimited liberty is slavery in disguise”. We also remembered when our mothers told us that “freedom without checks and balances is tantamount to advanced bondage”. By then it was too late for us. We had bought ‘their’ freedom lie.

Maybe for you, it is not yet late. Then please don’t be deceived by their lies and evil propaganda. Do not be swayed by their subtle message of freedom.

They’re all lies!!!

We can prove it with our failed relationships, drug
addictions, unwanted pregnancies, violent tendencies etc.

Beware!!!

And please warn other youths so the menace will not colonize all of this generation.

Jumat Mubaraq.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) by bunmioguns(m): 6:12am On Dec 18, 2015
Who should we now believe?
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Its obvious the babe may be lying, guess she had been doctored what to say. Well, a detailed investigation should be carried out and judgement be made in all fairness.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) by Geraraheremehn: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2015
madridguy:
Oga oo

Ok
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) by olumide81(m): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2015
That guy ehn....... he should face the music, don't have any reason to believe him though, but he seems culpable. when u fight the pig... rest my case.
Re: Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (photo) by joycesam811: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Zghdhhd

(1) (Reply)

Woman Strips Unclad, Jumps From Her Balcony After Getting High. Photos / SA Mom Kills Her 3 Kids After "Traumatic Quarantine" In New Zealand (PIX) / Runaway British Mum, Charged With Manslaughter, Was Groomed By TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.