Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

The New Face Of Unn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New Face Of Unn (1119 Views)

The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) / Miriam Ikejiani-Clark (Professor) Of UNN Is Dead / Is It True Prof Miriam Ikejiani-clarke of UNN Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Face Of Unn by Okwyjesus(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2009
Sited in the green hills of Nsukka, the University of Nigeria is the first indegenous university in Nigeria with the mandate geared towards the restoration of the dignity of man that is bastardized by colonialism and slave trade. Of recent, a lot of changes are taking place in the university as the institution targets to come out top as the Harvard University of Africa. For about five years now  massive infrastructral development including the biggest library in West Africa, Olympic standard stadium,world class swimming pool and indoor sport hall etc. litters all around their four campus as the school strides to come top in Africa in terms of research and academic excellent.

Welcome to the new UNN

Re: The New Face Of Unn by philip0906(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2009
y did u not post the pictures of their hostels(especially boys hostel)
so dat we can c 2 different sides to the "NEW" face of unn grin
Re: The New Face Of Unn by nnaemmy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2009
My alma mata!!!!!!! I ' a super LION for live wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Is I.c.a.n Or A.c.c.a Application Forms Still Available? / Need Infomation On Lagos State Poly (laspotech) / Unizik Students Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.