Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) (22318 Views)

Fidei Polytechnic Gboko, Benue State Shut Down Following Violent Protest (Pics) / Fuel Scarcity: Low Turnout Mars Schools Resumption In Lagos State / Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by lawrenceunaa: 6:47am On Jun 23, 2015
For every action they said is of equal reaction. It is no news that the male students of UNN are maltreated in terms of water and light provision in fact we are not even considered since our hostel is far from the lecture halls. If the meet the needs of the female then everything is alright, as a first year student of the university I suffered during the first semester for lack of water.
You are free to doubt but I personally have been in a queue for more than four hours just to fetch water(female hostels have water even water suppliers supplement their reservoir)
After the Christmas break water issue seems to have been addressed[water doesn't rush all the time but for some hours which we don't complain about were the reverse is the case for females). what led the protest which claimed 2 lives of UNN students was the back out in the male hostels you will here statement like "light dey up school Eni-njoku una go gree" were as females and all other parts of the university community enjoys constant electricity. We all read different accounts of the story, but everything has been addressed since the needed violence to do the needful. When I came back last week Wednesday we enjoyed constant electricity of over 40hrs which they took on friday .
It was learnt that light was up school during the whole Friday guys began to complain of light being up school but it has been fixed on Monday which is yesterday around 5pm till now no seizure.
Pictures below don't mind the resolution
Cc:Lalasticlala fynestboi

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Pineapp: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2015
Good.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by LAfricana(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2015
UNN, that's a Uni in nigeria right undecided

Dont blame me, i live in france grin.... * yeh, stones o* grin

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:18am On Jun 23, 2015
Students and their wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2015
Nice one
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by wisefizz(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2015
uh....

i pray i finished shooting my new horror movie before the hostel will be renovated

14 Likes

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2015
We should sometimes take the bull by it's horn #FastTrack grin

1 Like

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by saasala(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

What is all these nau grin
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2015
The fear of students is the beginning of wisdomgrin

1 Like

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by BedLam: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2015
Is that hostel or police barracks ? undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by NaijaFutbol: 10:20am On Jun 23, 2015
hehehe
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Bobbystanley(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2015
Thats why we chose private Universities.

These shits dont happen.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Adenugay(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2015
Good
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by mypayne(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2015
Very good
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Crixina(f): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2015
Nice.
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by omanifrank(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2015
ok
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2015
BedLam:
Is that hostel or police barracks ? undecided
Hahahahaha

You for even say 'Prison' sef

4 Likes

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by fpeter(f): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Chai! shame on the governing council

1 Like

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by NuclearWarHead: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Lol... this guy just snap our dirty hostel paste here grin

3 Likes

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Dygeasy(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
So you want to show us you guys had light for forty hours through pictures?

Post Video jarey! cheesy
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by dustydee: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
For every action they said is of equal reaction. It is no news that the male students of UNN are maltreated in terms of water and light provision in fact we are not even considered since our hostel is far from the lecture halls. If the meet the needs of the female then everything is alright, as a first year student of the university I suffered during the first semester for lack of water.
You are free to doubt but I personally have been in a queue for more than four hours just to fetch water(female hostels have water even water suppliers supplement their reservoir)
After the Christmas break water issue seems to have been addressed[water doesn't rush all the time but for some hours which we don't complain about were the reverse is the case for females). what led the protest which claimed 2 lives of UNN students was the back out in the male hostels you will here statement like "light dey up school Eni-njoku una go gree" were as females and all other parts of the university community enjoys constant electricity. We all read different accounts of the story, but everything has been addressed since the needed violence to do the needful. When I came back last week Wednesday we enjoyed constant electricity of over 40hrs which they took on friday .
It was learnt that light was up school during the whole Friday guys began to complain of light being up school but it has been fixed on Monday which is yesterday around 5pm till now no seizure.
Pictures below don't mind the resolution
Cc:Lalasticlala fynestboi
Nna, this your English na wah. I am still trying to understand your message.

9 Likes

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by prothelley(f): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Wow! Is that a University hostel or some hideouts for hoodlums..........?

4 Likes

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by MrRhymes101(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
MY ALMA MATER!!! STILL GAT LOVE 4 YA......SUPER LION TINS

5 Likes

Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by hebex12(m): 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Vote lekinz for mr NL
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Ayima: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Morning everyone, please voting have started, Vote AYIMA as mr nairaland 2015 thanks and God bless you real good. Voting starts by 9am in romance section. Just vote like this. I vote ayima then you copy Nljega. Thanks. Here is the link http:// www.nairaland.com/2398330/mr-nairaland- contest-2015-elimination
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by calabaman(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2015
And I thought Hall 4 in Uniben was bad.

wonder what the toilets/bathrooms would look like.

I know the hostel is not supposed to look like a room in sheraton. But it surely can be better than this...
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by gbaskiboy: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2015
I just they break my fast with chilled alomo bitters
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2015
Good one but damn I can't live with roommate let alone hostel una de try sha it is too congested to my liking
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2015
saasala:

What is all these nau grin
Re: The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) by gbaskiboy: 10:24am On Jun 23, 2015
calabaman:
Calabarman you deserve an Award grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Why I Support Industrial Action – Senator Shehu Sani / Police Arrest Osun School Proprietor For Circulating Fake Reopening Date / DELSU: Thaddeus Ifeanyi Rejects Second Class Lower Result, Threatens Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.