Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Mosh.nokia.mobi, Is Closed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mosh.nokia.mobi, Is Closed (1412 Views)

Thread closed by op / topic closed / Free Calls With Closed User Groups: How To Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosh.nokia.mobi, Is Closed by donjon: 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2009
If u visit dat site, u will be redirected to store.ovi.mobi.
What is wrong with nokia?
They want me to pay $19 for one app, and pay $2 for anoda!
Am yet to find out if nokia is the owner of ovi store,
because it seems global economic meltdown has hit nokia too?
Re: Mosh.nokia.mobi, Is Closed by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 07, 2009
Mosh had to go cuz the amount of cracks and pirated apps were just too much.also rather than depend on symbian eco communities for software nokia decide to create a store that umbrellas all apps for your phone.it's a good move cuz prices will be fair and creates attraction towards the developers.and yes Nokia Owns Ovi store.donjon mosh has been closed a long time even widsets how come you didn't know.ovi consists of ovi mails,ovi contacts,ovi store and it means door in finnish.hoped i answered your question.but my question is how can a nigerian buy games online with visa do i need a current account with domicillary.thanx
Re: Mosh.nokia.mobi, Is Closed by honsule(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2009
@poster. an email was sent by mosh some months back to my inbox that ,if i have any softwares or applications that i have to copy i better do so, otherwise they would soon change to ovi. little wonder when i upgraded my N95 from v 10 to 30 the first software/icon that hit my face on my default screen was "OVI".
Re: Mosh.nokia.mobi, Is Closed by donjon: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2009
What a pity! I rily liked dat site

(1) (Reply)

My Nokia 3230 Key Pad Had A Problem And Now It Wount On, Can Someone Help? / Glo Breaks Another Barrier, Launches The First 4g-lte Network! / Hi Buddies Pls Help Me Wit Free Mtn Browsing 4 Nokia E5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.