Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs (627 Views)

Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Buhari To Give Primary School Pupils Free Meals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs by sketcherJ(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2015
[b]WHICH PRIMARY SCHOOL DID YOU ATTEND?
HOW MANY OF THESE MEMORIES CAN U
REMEMBER? ARE YOU ALSO A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER?YOU CAN TEACH YOUR PUPILS THESE POEMS [/b]cool

You must be able to recite/sing at least 7 of
the under listed BY HEART: wink

Some have food but cannot eat,
some can eat but have no food.
We have food and we can eat.
Glory be to thee o Lord. Amen.

The day is bright is bright and fair
oh happy day, the day of joy
The day is bright is bright and fair
oh happy day, the day of joy
mama jollof rice!

Oh my home o my home
when shall I see my home
wen shall I see my native land
I will never forget my home!

Holiday is coming [2x]
no more warning bells
no more teachers cane.
goodbye teachers, goodbye scholars
I’m going 2 spend
a jolly holiday [2x]

h-i-p- for d hip
p-o-p-o for d hipopo
and t-a-m-u-s for the hippopotamus
hippopotamus!

Parents listen to your children
we are the leaders of tomorrow
try and pay our school fees
and give us good education

I am a little sailor boy that comes from the
sea
that comes from the sea just to marry you
Oh will u marry marry marry
will you marry me?

8 o’clock is d time for school, don't be late
in d morning.
8 o’clock is for boys and girls, come to
school in za mornin.

Morning has broken, like the 1st morning,
blackbirds have spoken, like the1st word
Praise for the singing. Praise for the
morning, Praise for the evening, Fresh from
the world.

Now the day is over, night is drawing nigh,
shadows of the evening, still acrossthe skies
Glory to the father, Glory to the son, And to
thee blessed spirit, Whilst all ages run,
Amen!

See more : http://dandywriter..com.ng/2015/11/your-primary-school-is-not-complete-if.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Re: Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs by sketcherJ(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2015
11. Rain rain go away come again another day Little children want to play

12. Tisha jowo, mo fe jegba temi nami lowo, mashe nami nidi, tidimi babe, mape baba mi wa, baba mi, a ba e ja.

13. All things bright and beautiful, all creature great and small all things bright and wonderful, the lord god made them all. He gave us eyes to see them And lips that we might tell He gave us “something” colors And made the mighty se E E

- See more at: http://dandywriter..com.ng/2015/11/your-primary-school-is-not-complete-if.html?m=1#sthash.ihlq1XIK.dpuf
Re: Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs by tpiar: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2015
So you folks have migrated back to primary school now.

What of day care and nursery.
Re: Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs by TedBaker(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2015
Na ajebo p schl me goooo. Idnt knw d songs
Re: Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs by Khd95(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2015
I go public primary sch,i no sabi 8-10grin

but this
twinkle twinle little star,how i wonder what u re,above the wall so high...
Re: Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs by sketcherJ(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove, seun
Re: Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs by sketcherJ(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2015
My mother, who sat and watched my infant head when sleeping on my cradle bed, and tears affectionately shed, My Mother When pain and sickness makes me cry, you gaze upon my heavy eye and pray to God that I shouldn’t die, My Mother, - See more at: http://dandywriter..com.ng/2015/11/your-primary-school-is-not-complete-if.html?m=1#sthash.ihlq1XIK.3e53PeI1.dpuf
Re: Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs by sketcherJ(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2015
TedBaker:
Na ajebo p schl me goooo. Idnt knw d songs
even most of this songs are being sung in ajebo schools..any type of school as long as it is Nigeria
Re: Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs by okoroko(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2015
I sang it all during my days then.. very interesting..come c us d match past na..lol
Re: Your Primary School Is Not Complete In Nigeria, If You Don't Know These Songs by TedBaker(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2015
sketcherJ:
even most of this songs are being sung in ajebo schools..any type of school as long as it is Nigeria

my teachers are missionaries, they are oyinbo's. They are changed aft evry two yrs. They are danish.

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Opens Massive Bridge / See How A Trailer Load Of Sand Cut A Fine Car Into Two In Abuja Car Crash (pics) / Photo: How Akin Alabi Gave 1m Naira To Ayodele Dada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.