Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) (83725 Views)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa–the Richest Human Being Who Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
i dont think you hear me clearly though. i said i like what he is doing with his farm. leave all that other extra stuff out of the equation. thats your own baggage. i am zoning in on his farm activities. can we do that ?

as for elijah mohammed ? thats his own cross he has to carry when his God comes calling for him to repay his debt. that is not malcolms problem. getting bent out of shape cuz another man is yanshing and then snitching to the white media is ludicrous. he basically tried to kill a fly with a sledge hammer. and snitching is putting someones private business out in public.

and with regards to who is buhari and who knows him ? well there are over 200 countries in the world. yet only 20 presidents made the illuminati economist cover for what significant things will happen in the world in 2016. guess who was on it ? check out the nigga on the extreme right

[img]http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/3774c7d91d.jpg[

If you think a man doing business is giving back, would you also agree with me in the same context that European countries exporting food to African countries are also paying reparations to Africans, by virtue of exporting food to the continent? That is ya logic laid bare.

Why was Elijah Muhammed sleeping with teenage girls despite being married despite the fact that it was against the doctrine of NOI? What happened to leading by example as the head of an organisation? Don't forget that Malcolm X's brother was also kicked out of the NOI for the same reason and he was forced to disown him by the same organisation. So why should Elijah Muhammad be treated differently? Moreover, Elijah Muhammad's son was the one who broke the news to the media, not Malcolm X. X just answered the questions they asked him after leaving the organisation due to the smear campaign by the NOI to tarnish his image for leaving them.

Was Malcolm X perfect? Absolutely not. But he did lead a righteous life after his journey in righteousness started and he kept evolving, till he was killed. He stood for something and sacrificed his life for what he believed him. Buhari doesn't even know what he wants. He always look dumb, dull, and lacklustre. Don't compare the two.

GEJ was on the cover last year, how many people talk about GEJ today? In a few years time no one will remember GEJ. And no one cares about Buhari. But Malcolm X died over 50 years ago and his light has continued to shine across the global. His name will never die cos he is that influential lol.

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by kenoz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
So because he's now rich now, he should be distributing his wealth to them or start building houses for them ?

Mtchew
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
i dont think you hear me clearly though. i said i like what he is doing with his farm. leave all that other extra stuff out of the equation. thats your own baggage. i am zoning in on his farm activities. can we do that ?

as for elijah mohammed ? thats his own cross he has to carry when his God comes calling for him to repay his debt. that is not malcolms problem. getting bent out of shape cuz another man is yanshing and then snitching to the white media is ludicrous. he basically tried to kill a fly with a sledge hammer. and snitching is putting someones private business out in public.

and with regards to who is buhari and who knows him ? well there are over 200 countries in the world. yet only 20 presidents made the illuminati economist cover for what significant things will happen in the world in 2016. guess who was on it ? check out the nigga on the extreme right

If you lionize him because of his few deeds like confiscating poor folks' land and growing food for us, then white men that pillaged Africa who contribute in other ways to ameliorate our sufferings should be idolised too by you. Kapish?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
kosplateau:

If you lionize him because of his few deeds like confiscating poor folks' land and growing food for us, then white men that pillaged Africa who contribute in other ways to ameliorate our sufferings should be idolised too by you. Kapish?
who said i was idolizing anybody ? geeez lmao. i said i like what he is doing with his farm. where do you see me idolizing him ?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

If you think a man doing business is giving back, would you also agree with me in the same context that European countries exporting food to African countries are also paying reparations to Africans, by virtue of exporting food to the continent? That is ya logic laid bare.

Why was Elijah Muhammed sleeping with teenage girls despite being married despite the fact that it was against the doctrine of NOI? What happened to leading by example as the head of an organisation? Don't forget that Malcolm X's brother was also kicked out of the NOI for the same reason and he was forced to disown him by the same organisation. So why should Elijah Muhammad be treated differently? Moreover, Elijah Muhammad's son was the one who broke the news to the media, not Malcolm X. X just answered the questions they asked him after leaving the organisation due to the smear campaign by the NOI to tarnish his image for leaving them.

Was Malcolm X perfect? Absolutely not. But he did lead a righteous life after his journey in righteousness started and he kept evolving, till he was killed. He stood for something and sacrificed his life for what he believed him. Buhari doesn't even know what he wants. He always look dumb, dull, and lacklustre. Don't compare the two.

GEJ was on the cover last year, how many people talk about GEJ today? In a few years time no one will remember GEJ. And no one cares about Buhari. But Malcolm X died over 50 years ago and his light has continued to shine across the global. His name will never die cos he is that influential lol.
never said he was giving back. i said he is producing food. selective hearing is your problem chief grin

and elijah mohammed is a grown man, he can sleep with whomever he wants to and thats nobodys business. is he a hypocrite ? yes. but thats his business.

and you like to think malcolm x is a figure known worldwide. thats very wrong. nobody knows malcolm x outside of america. you may get a few people outside america who know him. but ask any white person in europe who malcolm x is and they will look at you like you are crazy. he is a black hero known by blacks in america. i myself didnt know who he was until i saw spike lees movie. ok, thats how popular he is. so dont go pumping up the man now.. he not on buharis level. ok maybe he and buhari are on the same level but he is not as popular as you think he is
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:

pls kind sir, what are d interpretations of 2016 economist cover. Pls enlighten me
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
pls kind sir, what are d interpretations of 2016 economist cover. Pls enlighten me
hey my chief. in due time. but i will tell you one thing about the woman in front. she is the german president angela merkel but she is not on that cover representing germany because in the 2015 cover she had a symbol made with her hand which represents a pyramid and an all seeing eye. the point is she is representing the woman in the bible with a crown of 12 stars on her head and the moon under her feet and covered in the sun. she is representing the saints of God. the saints of God will return by the end of this year and will be in control of the world in 2016. the return of CHRIST. sounds crazy ? lol . watch. CHRIST IS WHO SHE SYMBOLICALLY REPRESENTS wink

christ is returning in end of 2015 / 2016
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
hey my chief. in due time. but i will tell you one thing about the woman in front. she is the german president angela merkel but she is not on that cover representing germany because in the 2015 cover she had a symbol made with her hand which represents a pyramid and an all seeing eye. the point is she is representing the woman in the bible with a crown of 12 stars on her head and the moon under her feet and covered in the sun. she is representing the saints of God. the saints of God will return by the end of this year and will be in control of the world in 2016. the return of CHRIST. sounds crazy ? lol . watch. CHRIST IS WHO SHE SYMBOLICALLY REPRESENTS wink

christ is returning in end of 2015 / 2016
wow. Av been suspecting d woman. Next year promises to be quite interesting. By Christ, you mean, Christ consciousness?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
wow. Av been suspecting d woman. Next year promises to be quite interesting. By Christ, you mean, Christ consciousness?
yup. intense christ consciousness and spiritual power for the chosen saints. and the saints will cause a spiritual revolution all over the world cuz when your eyes see the thing that it has never seen before, you will be forced to submit to the power of God. so a spiritual revolution is coming in 2016 and the saints of God will usher it in

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Kimoni: 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
damiso:
He is not the government so should not be BLAMED for under development. Governments are accountable for infrastructure and economic/growth of regions they oversee.

That said, ( without using the over used Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates analogy) wealthy black people need to feel a sense of responsibility to give back. Yeah you worked hard( not always sef some wealthy people in Nigeria made mega big bucks with some sort of govt patronage/monopoly/influence ) for your money and its your right to spend it how you wish but I don't get how people are comfortable having soooo much ( half of which you don't even NEED) in the midst of so much squalor and poverty. In the west it is possible to be insulated from poverty to an extent if you are very rich ,but in Nigeria except you are ferried around in helicopters all the time it will confront one way or the other from time to time.

Give me 10 Tai Solarins anyday to certain 'rich,powerful, and influential' Nigerians.

Aareeee!!! Damiso don port to Travel section shocked cheesy
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
never said he was giving back. i said he is producing food. selective hearing is your problem chief grin

and elijah mohammed is a grown man, he can sleep with whomever he wants to and thats nobodys business. is he a hypocrite ? yes. but thats his business.

and you like to think malcolm x is a figure known worldwide. thats very wrong. nobody knows malcolm x outside of america. you may get a few people outside america who know him. but ask any white person in europe who malcolm x is and they will look at you like you are crazy. he is a black hero known by blacks in america. i myself didnt know who he was until i saw spike lees movie. ok, thats how popular he is. so dont go pumping up the man now.. he not on buharis level. ok maybe he and buhari are on the same level but he is not as popular as you think he is

Lol. You are the gift that keeps on giving. I don't think you think outside the box - you're just some confused guy that found solace in constellations. But hey, you are still my doozy and I like ya knowledge of history but ya mentality is just as effed up as the mentality of those in Africa whose brain cells have been fried by excessive heat and corroded by the polluted air lol. You need to detox, trust me.

1). You clearly started that what OBJ is doing represents good deeds and he is giving back. Why shift goal post now that you have been exposed? And why cite his name as an example of someone giving back? You are just grasping at straws.

Anyway, I put it to you that if you think OBJ is giving back by virtue of his farming business, then white folks are also paying reparations to Africans for how they destroyed black people by exporting food to the continent for profits. That is ya logic.

2). So you expect a leader not to lead by example, no? Yet you wonder why Africa is effed with this type of medieval mentality. I see you also omitted where I alluded to Malcolm X's brother getting expelled from the organisation for the same offence and how Malcolm X was forced to disown his own brother.

3). That is the problem with you. You get so caught up in ya constellation crap that you always confuse me with some villager living in naij - and not someone from the UK. Nobody knows Malcolm X outside America, yet there is an organisation called "Sons of Malcolm" in the UK run by an Indian guy, no? Who do most people quote apart from Che Guevara when they're talking about revolution? There is hardly any white person who doesn't know about Malcolm X, though some of them think he was racist. However, who knows ya Buhari outside Nigeria?

Just stop comparing a dull cow jockey who can barely express himself to an icon who stood for something and died for what he believed in.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by kings09(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
I will summarise. Wait make I buy agege bread n beans...
Rukkydelta:
I didn't read the write up. Who can summarise for me please ?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
who said i was idolizing anybody ? geeez lmao. i said i like what he is doing with his farm. where do you see me idolizing him ?
I don't think u can ever be objective on this matter. We are being robbed..big time!
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by kings09(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
R u Dasuki z nt about 2 mention his name?
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros, shey no be political leaders at all level get fault? Adenuga isn't a Governor, Chairman, Senator or even civil servant. He's a businessman... But if any shady deal is traced to him, we shall call for his head!
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. You are the gift that keeps on giving. I don't think you think outside the box - you're just some confused guy that found solace in constellations. But hey, you are still my doozy and I like ya knowledge of history but ya mentality is just as effed up as the mentality of those in Africa whose brain cells have been fried by excessive heat and corroded by the polluted air lol. You need to detox, trust me.

1). You clearly started that what OBJ is doing represents good deeds and he is giving back. Why shift goal post now that you have been exposed? And why cite his name as an example of someone giving back? You are just grasping at straws.

Anyway, I put it to you that if you think OBJ is giving back by virtue of his farming business, then white folks are also paying reparations to Africans for how they destroyed black people by exporting food to the continent for profits. That is ya logic.

2). So you expect a leader not to lead by example, no? Yet you wonder why Africa is effed with this type of medieval mentality. I see you also omitted where I alluded to Malcolm X's brother getting expelled from the organisation for the same offence and how Malcolm X was forced to disown his own brother.

3). That is the problem with you. You get so caught up in ya constellation crap that you always confuse me with some villager living in naij - and not someone from the UK. Nobody knows Malcolm X outside America, yet there is an organisation called "Sons of Malcolm" in the UK run by an Indian guy, no? Who do most people quote apart from Che Guevara when they're talking about revolution? There is hardly any white person who doesn't know about Malcolm X, though some of them think he was racist. However, who knows ya Buhari outside Nigeria?

Just stop comparing a dull cow jockey who can barely express himself to an icon who stood for something and died for what he believed in.
[b]and i repeat, obj is producing food. thats a good thing. for some reason you cant seem to fathom that there are civilizations or countries or cities where food ran out. its called famine. pray to God that you never get to experience famine in your life. people who have experienced famine know the value of having mass food producers like obasanjo in their countries. who cares what he does with his profit ? the fact is he mass produces food. like i said he produces 100 million plus eggs everyday on his farm. meaning from his farm alone half the population of nigeria can have fried egg for breakfast. now if you cant see value in a man like that then you got some serious mental issues that need working on. you need to see a shrink

and like i said, elijah is a grown man who can sleep with whomever he wants. he is not committing any crimes or breaking any laws. is he morally bankrupt ? yes but that is not a crime

and with regards to malcolm, i suggest you do an experiment and ask people if they know malcolm, you will find out many will draw a blank. this experiment has been performed in america amongst blacks and half of them didnt know who malcolm was. if you want the video i will post it. you seem to think he is very popular because you like him alot. you are projecting what you know on the world and thats the problem. cuz you know him you think he is a popular person [/b]
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
kosplateau:

I don't think u can ever be objective on this matter. We are being robbed..big time!
i never said you are not being robbed. thats not the issue here. try to stay on point
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Did you know that the said Mike Adenuga drove taxis to fund his education abroad and survive. did the community know him when he was poor or struggling? He owes nobody but God. It would have been nice and polite if the community formallly solicited his assistance, instead of making him look like a wicked and unkind man. Go to aliko Dangote's community and see which is better. In a nutshell, the government owes it's citizens the basic amenities of life; it is not the responsibility of a wealthy citizen. If the government cannot then help it's people, the people can then politely solicit aid from private individuals and corporate organisations.
copiescopy:

https://www.naij.com/670888-inside-mike-adenugas-hometown-7th-richest-man-africa-photos.html
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Temi (tope) tongue tongue bawo ni?
VivaVivre:
Did you know that the said Mike Adenuga drove taxis to fund his education abroad and survive. did the community know him when he was poor or struggling? He owes nobody but God. It would have been nice and polite if the community formallly solicited his assistance, instead of making him look like a wicked and unkind man. Go to aliko Dangote's community and see which is better. In a nutshell, the government owes it's citizens the basic amenities of life; it is not the responsibility of a wealthy citizen. If the government cannot then help it's people, the people can then politely solicit aid from private individuals and corporate organisations.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Shymm3x:

go to every malcolm x videos on youtube ? they all max out at about 1 million views and the videos have been there for a decade. and i am sure most viewers are people like me who have watched the same video like 5 times meaning in actuality its just like 200 thousand views. now go to gangnam style video and its 1 billion views. are you starting to appreciate that malcolm x is a figure only popular in the militant and conscious circles ? in your mind he is very popular so you think your mind is a perception of the whole world, but his popularity is only in your head.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by ipledge10(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
VivaVivre:
my friend
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mo wa pa my darling..m bawo ni?
STFUareyouGod:
Temi (tope) tongue tongue bawo ni?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hey mate!!! What's popping?
ipledge10:
my friend
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
VivaVivre:
Mo wa pa my darling..m bawo ni?
same same. You scarce ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Na me make you run ?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by ipledge10(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
VivaVivre:
Hey mate!!! What's popping?
champagne...what is supping for this Christmas?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Good to know. How you wan take make me run? No na!
STFUareyouGod:
same same. You scarce ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Na me make you run ?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
ipledge10:
champagne...what is supping for this Christmas?
still deliberating on what to do with my gueste this Christmas... It's likely to be a full house for me. How's your end?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
VivaVivre:
Good to know. How you wan take make me run? No na!
oh! Fair enough wink wink eku imura odun

Btw, what does 'obim' mean? wink lipsrsealed
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by ipledge10(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
VivaVivre:
still deliberating on what to do with my gueste this Christmas... It's likely to be a full house for me. How's your end?
my best friend coming to New York on Sunday. ..and he z gonna stay long grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
I ve no clue what that means...
STFUareyouGod:
oh! Fair enough wink wink eku imura odun

Btw, what does 'obim' mean? wink lipsrsealed
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by mikolo80: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Tolexander:
Adenuga isn't a government!

Mike is just like every citizen of Nigeria paying his tax like every Nigerian!

Moreover, the OP could have shown us the caption(s) of the whole town to know the extent of the underdevelopment of the town.

Mike Adenuga is an entrepreneur whose sole expectation is profit in anything he invests on.
Like the OP stated, "he has a branch of his bank, Equatorial Trust bank built there but was closed down due to the series of robbery several years ago". Just a bank could not thrive in the town, what would now be his fate if all his investment was established in the town?

However, as a wealthy indigene of the town, I think he needs investing on things that will bring about "growth center" in the town.
Such as?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
ipledge10:
my best friend coming to New York on Sunday. ..and he z gonna stay long grin
that's nice. It means your holiday would be fun. Kudos!
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
i never said you are not being robbed. thats not the issue here. try to stay on point
U haven't been on point either. Stealing Nigerians' treasury and investing it as politicians and public office holders do is OK to you, right? Grab folks' land and make good use of it, is good. Afterall, Obasanjo is feeding the 'landless' people and those he impoverished with his 1m eggs every day. What a mentality! If u need land, pay for it...countries where it is done well, foods are still provided, jobs are created and they still plough back to help the community. Here, people steal funds and still wanna die with it. Never u complain of what white men did in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Italy Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.