Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) (83736 Views)

Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / 5 Exciting Reasons To Visit Your Hometown This Festive Season / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa–the Richest Human Being Who Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by mikolo80: 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Don4eva:
It's a pity, but the roads are tarred nah angry
Come east and see poo cry
Rich get richer and the poor get poorer
Anyway, Jesus is coming soon.
Na dem wan poor
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
VivaVivre:
I ve no clue what that means...
isn't that Igbo?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by ipledge10(m): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
VivaVivre:
that's nice. It means your holiday would be fun. Kudos!
that's sure...my partner is coming..less nairaland grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
VivaVivre:
Did you know that the said Mike Adenuga drove taxis to fund his education abroad and survive. did the community know him when he was poor or struggling? He owes nobody but God. It would have been nice and polite if the community formallly solicited his assistance, instead of making him look like a wicked and unkind man. Go to aliko Dangote's community and see which is better. In a nutshell, the government owes it's citizens the basic amenities of life; it is not the responsibility of a wealthy citizen. If the government cannot then help it's people, the people can then politely solicit aid from private individuals and corporate organisations.
They are friends of every govt..so they are tarred with the same brush.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
[b]and i repeat, obj is producing food. thats a good thing. for some reason you cant seem to fathom that there are civilizations or countries or cities where food ran out. its called famine. pray to God that you never get to experience famine in your life. people who have experienced famine know the value of having mass food producers like obasanjo in their countries. who cares what he does with his profit ? the fact is he mass produces food. like i said he produces 100 million plus eggs everyday on his farm. meaning from his farm alone half the population of nigeria can have fried egg for breakfast. now if you cant see value in a man like that then you got some serious mental issues that need working on. you need to see a shrink

and like i said, elijah is a grown man who can sleep with whomever he wants. he is not committing any crimes or breaking any laws. is he morally bankrupt ? yes but that is not a crime

and with regards to malcolm, i suggest you do an experiment and ask people if they know malcolm, you will find out many will draw a blank. this experiment has been performed in america amongst blacks and half of them didnt know who malcolm was. if you want the video i will post it. you seem to think he is very popular because you like him alot. you are projecting what you know on the world and thats the problem. cuz you know him you think he is a popular person [/b]

Listen, fam - like I said earlier, you are not in sync with the realities of the world. And you still have that backward primitive naij mentality that is about glorifying losers cos of power and crumbs.

1). I correlated a perfect example to show how flawed and destructive ya logic is, yet you keep trifling the same tosh, albeit with a different paint. No matter what colour you paint a Ford Fiesta - that won't change what it is. There is absolutely no good deed in a business meant for profit.

Let me even throw a next context into it. If OBJ's farming business is as productive as you want us to believe, how come Nigeria still imports most of its food needs? Tesco alone for example can feed the whole of the U.K., without inputs from other food chains. And Tesco isn't doing anyone any favours whatsoever. So how OBJ, despite the billions he stole and all the lands he confiscated from poor folks, can't build something like Tesco in naij to feed the country and negate the reliance on imported food? At least that will boost the country's economy and help the effed up naira a bit? So why are you alluding to an inconsequential crap that can't even cater to 1/100 of Nigerians, as something to be lauded?

2). But why was Malcolm X's brother expelled by the same Elijah Muhammad for the same crime and subsequently ostracised from his brother? I put it to you that Elijah Muhammad should have expelled himself for committing the same offence he expelled other people for. A leader has to lead by example, there is no two way about it. Only those with effed up mentality who love being serfs would think otherwise.

3). I don't need to ask no one. I have been discussing Malcolm X with all kinds of people for years and I have never met anyone who doesn't know who Malcolm X is. But who knows ya Buhari outside naij?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
sukkot:
go to every malcolm x videos on youtube ? they all max out at about 1 million views and the videos have been there for a decade. and i am sure most viewers are people like me who have watched the same video like 5 times meaning in actuality its just like 200 thousand views. now go to gangnam style video and its 1 billion views. are you starting to appreciate that malcolm x is a figure only popular in the militant and conscious circles ? in your mind he is very popular so you think your mind is a perception of the whole world, but his popularity is only in your head.

Che Guevara has less views on YouTube. However, how does that negate the fact that he is the face of revolution globally?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
I dunno!
STFUareyouGod:
isn't that Igbo?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Take it easy! Don't indulge in end time things. wink
ipledge10:
that's sure...my partner is coming..less nairaland grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Alright...
kosplateau:

They are friends of every govt..so they are tarred with the same brush.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by ipledge10(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
VivaVivre:
Take it easy! Don't indulge in end time things. wink
grin grin its endtime Christmas. .. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2015
ipledge10:
grin grin its endtime Christmas. .. grin
smiley cheesy wink wink grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by ipledge10(m): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2015
VivaVivre:
smiley cheesy wink wink grin
not what u think grin..
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Drabrah(m): 12:11am On Dec 19, 2015
tomakint:
This is damn too shameful of most Nigerian Billionaires..... Facebook's owner, Mark Zuckerberg gave $100 million to Newark his hometown in New Jersey, I cannot forget the owner of Okin Biscuit who gave his community in Offa something to be proud of, what about Chief Ojo of Toyota motors who gave back to his community in Akure., Ifeanyi Uba comes to mind, he is even building a world class stadium in his village and many others doing well for their people. Adenuga had turned many into multi-millionaires through his Glo but he needs to do more to his community in Ijebu.

U might as well wanna ask WHAT DID HIS COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTE TO HIS SUCCESS?
I finished sch wtout any input frm my community, resorted to a private firm afta much long expectation dat my state govt ll employ me, no show. Nw I'm thinking of looking 4 greener pasture overseas. U think if I com back fully loaded I go mind any yeye community!
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 19, 2015
Ok oh.
ipledge10:
not what u think grin..
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sexydiva21(f): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2015
agarawu23:
Proudly from ijebu Igbo grin

Well I don't think mike adenuda should be blame because he isn't the federal govt. Blame gbenga Daniel that failed to perform as a governor.

You should also blame kaka too because he is from the soil.

Blame all the politicians from ijebu north and not the businessman

Wo Ada fun e. Kare well spoken. Na crime make person rich? I sincerely feel 4 rich men. If u leave people dem go expect make they answer the whole world trouble
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by ucheuzor1(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Rukkydelta:
I didn't read the write up. Who can summarise for me please ?
If u want to hide wisdom from a black man, just put it in writing... they are 2 lazy to read...words of d people people we see as demi-god
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by tonyobj(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2015
Without trying to put Ijebu people down, but charity begins at home.
Ijebu people have a wealthy culture and are wealthy people. Don't wait for Mike Adenuga or the government to do what you can do for yourselves. Why should there be a high rate of illiteracy among the youths and underdevelopment in Ijebu? This is pure wickedness. When Ijebu land is know across the world for the lavish parties they throw every single weekend.
You folks should throw less lavish parties and invest that money on educating your younger generation and yourselves.
Start something positive rolling and the rest of the southwest would follow suit.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 9:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Che Guevara has less views on YouTube. However, how does that negate the fact that he is the face of revolution globally?
again, not many people know who che guevara is. just because you know him you assume everybody knows him. go to asia or africa or ethiopia and ask them who che guevara is and people will look at you blankly. your problem is you seem to think a lot of people are into militancy and revolution consciousness. like 99 percent of people in the world are sheeple who dont care about things like that and dont know who he is. however when you go into his videos on youtube is where you meet the 1 percent who know who he is. again your problem is just because you are aware of some south american revolutionary-you assume the whole world must be aware of him. he is even less popular than malcolm x

1 Like

Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 9:11am On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Listen, fam - like I said earlier, you are not in sync with the realities of the world. And you still have that backward primitive naij mentality that is about glorifying losers cos of power and crumbs.

1). I correlated a perfect example to show how flawed and destructive ya logic is, yet you keep trifling the same tosh, albeit with a different paint. No matter what colour you paint a Ford Fiesta - that won't change what it is. There is absolutely no good deed in a business meant for profit.

Let me even throw a next context into it. If OBJ's farming business is as productive as you want us to believe, how come Nigeria still imports most of its food needs? Tesco alone for example can feed the whole of the U.K., without inputs from other food chains. And Tesco isn't doing anyone any favours whatsoever. So how OBJ, despite the billions he stole and all the lands he confiscated from poor folks, can't build something like Tesco in naij to feed the country and negate the reliance on imported food? At least that will boost the country's economy and help the effed up naira a bit? So why are you alluding to an inconsequential crap that can't even cater to 1/100 of Nigerians, as something to be lauded?

2). But why was Malcolm X's brother expelled by the same Elijah Muhammad for the same crime and subsequently ostracised from his brother? I put it to you that Elijah Muhammad should have expelled himself for committing the same offence he expelled other people for. A leader has to lead by example, there is no two way about it. Only those with effed up mentality who love being serfs would think otherwise.

3). I don't need to ask no one. I have been discussing Malcolm X with all kinds of people for years and I have never met anyone who doesn't know who Malcolm X is. But who knows ya Buhari outside naij?
obviously some things are beyond your comprehension level and we keep going in circles so we shall agree to disagree. grin wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

in your mind he is. all this global revolution going on with boko-haram and isis and biafra and all the militant revolutions in the world, how many times was che guevara mentioned or his flag flown ? ZERO TIMES its all in your deluded mind brah lol. you are euphoric and melancholic
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
obviously some things are beyond your comprehension level and we keep going in circles so we shall agree to disagree. grin wink

Nah. You're the one who isn't sync with the realities of life and ya existence cos you're so caught up in constellations and ya mentality is just as medieval as those stuck in naij who thrive in subconsciously being perpetual serfs and lauding mediocrity and non-achievements. Then again, I seldom meet naij folks (even those who left the cesspit time ago) who don't think like serfs. It's either they love slaving to white folks, religion, or the same losers in who made their lives miserable - while running around touting non-achievements as something to be lauded. So it isn't shocking.

1). Learn how to respect my opinions and don't force ya mentality on me. Yes, I find ya constellation crap amusing - hence I call it celestial message. The comic relief is decent but know when to stop. And I also like the fact that you're one of the few folks who know a bit about world history and as a history buff - I like that. Then the patois thing. However, don't force all the other crap on me. I'm not one of the clowns who cares for the constellation tripe about world war 3 starting with some star signs aligning, some Jesus who was a mythical figure coming back next year when with some stars start aligning, or some losers who ought to be stoned being great men.

2). In whatever we talk about - keep my family out of it. I've a decent rapport with you and I don't bring ya family into anything, learn how to do that as well. And keep private people out of public issues. All is fair when you become a public figure and I'll say whatever the fvck I want to say and how I want to say it, when it comes to any public figure. Live with it. If you don't like it - you'll have to blow ya brains off like Kurt Cobain. You can get ya jaw broken for talking reckless about my family. My family represents my existence and journey in life - I don't mess around with my family. Respect that.

3). I don't know you or anyone off this forum. So don't create some nonsense in ya head that isn't in sync with anything and try to fit me into it. While telling me who I'm. You lot just come on the internet, read a few posts and start thinking you know them cos you over-analyse things that should be taken with face value. Hence a lot of you always get scammed on here. Deal what you see and stop trying to solve a mystery you wouldn't even be able to solve even if you were to stand next to me 24/7.

4). Don't force Nigerian losers on me. I don't give two fvcks about OBJ, Tinubu, and Buhari. They don't inspire me.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
in your mind he is. all this global revolution going on with boko-haram and isis and biafra and all the militant revolutions in the world, how many times was che guevara mentioned or his flag flown ? ZERO TIMES its all in your deluded mind brah lol. you are euphoric and melancholic

Loool.

Who's the common figure on t-shirts folks wear during protests? grin

And why drag boko haram and ISIS into this? The constellation crap has messed up ya brain cells. Stick to star signs and waiting for Jesus to come back in 2016. And stop disturbing sane folks. You're a nutjob. grin
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Nah. You're the one who isn't sync with the realities of life and ya existence cos you're so caught up in constellations and ya mentality is just as medieval as those stuck in naij who thrive in subconsciously being perpetual serfs and lauding mediocrity and non-achievements. Then again, I seldom meet naij folks (even those who left the cesspit time ago) who don't think like serfs. It's either they love slaving to white folks, religion, or the same losers in who made their lives miserable - while running around touting non-achievements as something to be lauded. So it isn't shocking.

1). Learn how to respect my opinions and don't force ya mentality on me. Yes, I find ya constellation crap amusing - hence I call it celestial message. The comic relief is decent but know when to stop. And I also like the fact that you're one of the few folks who know a bit about world history and as a history buff - I like that. Then the patois thing. However, don't force all the other crap on me. I'm not one of the clowns who cares for the constellation tripe about world war 3 starting with some star signs aligning, some Jesus who was a mythical figure coming back next year when with some stars start aligning, or some losers who ought to be stoned being great men.

2). In whatever we talk about - keep my family out of it. I've a decent rapport with you and I don't bring ya family into anything, learn how to do that as well. And keep private people out of public issues. All is fair when you become a public figure and I'll say whatever the fvck I want to say and how I want to say it, when it comes to any public figure. Live with it. If you don't like it - you'll have to blow ya brains off like Kurt Cobain. You can get ya jaw broken for talking reckless about my family. My family represents my existence and journey in life - I don't mess around with my family. Respect that.

3). I don't know you or anyone off this forum. So don't create some nonsense in ya head that isn't in sync with anything and try to fit me into it. While telling me who I'm. You lot just come on the internet, read a few posts and start thinking you know them cos you over-analyse things that should be taken with face value. Hence a lot of you always get scammed on here. Deal what you see and stop trying to solve a mystery you wouldn't even be able to solve even if you were to stand next to me 24/7.

4). Don't force Nigerian losers on me. I don't give two fvcks about OBJ, Tinubu, and Buhari. They don't inspire me.
promise to stop calling my distant uncle , obasanjo, a gorilla. he my family wink wink

listen brah, its nothing personal. we cool peeps. learn never to take anything i say personal. i am always clowning. keep that in mind and you will see nothing i say is intended to be negative. hey if i cant clown around with my main nigga Shymmexx then who can i clown with right ?
wink wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Who's the common figure on t-shirts folks wear during protests? grin

And why drag boko haram and ISIS into this? The constellation crap has messed up ya brain cells. Stick to star signs and waiting for Jesus to come back in 2016. And stop disturbing sane folks. You're a nutjob. grin
am telling ya brah, i have never heard anyone call che guevaras name in any modern day revolution. he aint that popular or known. trust me wink
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
promise to stop calling my distant uncle , obasanjo a gorilla. he my family wink wink

listen brah, its nothing personal. we cool peeps. learn never to take anything i say personal. i am always clowning. keep that in mind and you will see nothing i say is intended to be negative. hey if i cant clown around with my main nigga Shymmexx then who can i clown with right ?
wink wink

Doyin Okupe is my distant family from my mum's side - the same family tree. And I'd curse him out a few times on here and I never cursed no one's family out on here for calling him by his name cos he's a failure. Once you're a public figure and you failed in ya responsibilities as a man and a public servant - all is fair. Learn to respect that.

My pops is my pops and the reason for my existence. I don't mess with my pops. And he's a private citizen. So don't bring my pops into anything. Once you start doing that, you've crossed the line.

You made it personal cos OBJ is ya distant uncle, by talking about my pops who's a private citizen - I didn't.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
am telling ya brah, i have never heard anyone call che guevaras name in any modern day revolution. he aint that popular or known. trust me wink

Loool.

Who was on the t-shirts students wore during the last student protests in the UK? Who was on the t-shirts folks wore during the Iranian revolution? Who was on the t-shirts folks wore when the "Arab spring" started in Egypt and Tunisia? Who did Nelson Mandela describe as "An inspiration for every human being who loves freedom"? Etc.?

He isn't popular, yet gazillion of folks keep using his image everywhere, even in popular culture. You done lost ya cotton picking mind.

Check this link out for better education and stay away from constellations:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara_in_popular_culture
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Doyin Okupe is my distant family from my mum's side - the same family tree. And I'd curse him out a few times on here and I never cursed no one's family out on here for calling him by his name cos he's a failure. Once you're a public figure and you failed in ya responsibilities as a man and a public servant - all is fair. Learn to respect that.

My pops is my pops and the reason for my existence. I don't mess with my pops. And he's a private citizen. So don't bring my pops into anything. Once you start doing that, you've crossed the line.

You made it personal cos OBJ is ya distant uncle, by talking about my pops who's a private citizen - I didn't.
[b]come on dude, fair is fair. i like people to be whatever they are right down the middle. thats what you call a principled man. i dont expect someone who calls other peoples uncles and fathers gorilla to get emotional when someone talks about their family. thats a double minded man and you know what the bible says about a double minded man right ? they are unstable in all their ways. pick a side and stick with it. you dont want people to insult your family so dont insult the family of others. your reasons for choosing to insult the family of others is fickle simply because we dont know if your own family is a stand up family - the only reason we are not hearing about the shortcoming of your family is because they are not in the public eye. point being, i respect a man who picks a side and sticks with it. what you are doing is what girls too. i will cuss out people but dont cuss my own family. thats some weak stuff brah. be principled. choose not to cuss elders out and people can respect when you dont want them to cuss elders in your family cuz they know this is a strong principle you have.[/b]
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

Who was on the t-shirts students wore during the last student protests in the UK? Who was on the t-shirts folks wore during the Iranian revolution? Who was on the t-shirts folks wore when the "Arab spring" started in Egypt and Tunisia? Who did Nelson Mandela describe as "An inspiration for every human being who loves freedom"? Etc.?

He isn't popular, yet gazillion of folks keep using his image everywhere, even in popular culture. You done lost ya cotton picking mind.

Check this link out for better education and stay away from constellations:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara_in_popular_culture
he is a legend only in your mind. the world has moved on. heck if you ask kids today who kurtis blow or grandmaster flash is, they will look at you like you are crazy. talk less of che. i repeat, your mind is playing tricks on you
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
[b]come on dude, fair is fair. i like people to be whatever they are right down the middle. thats what you call a principled man. i dont expect someone who calls other peoples uncles and fathers gorilla to get emotional when someone talks about their family. thats a double minded man and you know what the bible says about a double minded man right ? they are unstable in all their ways. pick a side and stick with it. you dont want people to insult your family so dont insult the family of others. your reasons for choosing to insult the family of others is fickle simply because we dont know if your own family is a stand up family - the only reason we are not hearing about the shortcoming of your family is because they are not in the public eye. point being, i respect a man who picks a side and sticks with it. what you are doing is what girls too. i will cuss out people but dont cuss my own family. thats some weak stuff brah. be principled. choose not to cuss elders out and people can respect when you dont want them to cuss elders in your family cuz they know this is a strong principle you have.[/b]

You have lost ya darn mind.

No. I didn't get emotional. You got emotional cos OBJ is ya uncle, hence you sent for my pops. All I did was tell you that you crossed the line and know when you should shut ya gob.

Once you become a public figure to serve the public - you're no longer owned by just ya family, you have become public property and all is fair. Can't you understand that? And once you fail in ya responsibility to the public while destroying what you're meant to oversee - you're open to all kinds of attack. OBJ is a gorilla, a rogue, and a curse - that's his public image. Deal with it.

I'm sure you also cursed out Doyin Okupe when he was in GEJ's government and you'd curse GEJ as well. So why are you crying over OBJ? Fvck OBJ.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by Shymm3x: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
sukkot:
he is a legend only in your mind. the world has moved on. heck if you ask kids today who kurtis blow or grandmaster flash is, they will look at you like you are crazy. talk less of che. i repeat, your mind is playing tricks on you

Why compare Kurtis Blow and Grandmaster Flash to Che Guevara? What do they have in common?

Are you alright mentally at all?
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Why compare Kurtis Blow and Grandmaster Flash to Che Guevara? What do they have in common?

Are you alright mentally at all?
dude, the point here is the world has moved on. only folks like you dwell on revolutions of the past.
Re: A Look Into The Hometown Of Mike Adenuga !!! (pics ) by sukkot: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

You have lost ya darn mind.

No. I didn't get emotional. You got emotional cos OBJ is ya uncle, hence you sent for my pops. All I did was tell you that you crossed the line and know when you should shut ya gob.

Once you become a public figure to serve the public - you're no longer owned by just ya family, you have become public property and all is fair. Can't you understand that? And once you fail in ya responsibility to the public while destroying what you're meant to oversee - you're open to all kinds of attack. OBJ is a gorilla, a rogue, and a curse - that's his public image. Deal with it.

I'm sure you also cursed out Doyin Okupe when he was in GEJ's government and you'd curse GEJ as well. So why are you crying over OBJ? Fvck OBJ.
and i repeat, try to be consistent. you dont want people to talk about your father, dont talk about other peoples father. i swear you may have igbo in you. you are emotional. me ? you can talk about my father and mother all you want, i dont care cuz its just talk. you are emotional like a biafran. are you sure you are ijebu ? cuz ijebu are cool calm and collected people grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photo Of What I Saw In India . Science Or Magic? / Qatar Is So Hot, Now Installs AC Outdoor And 2022 World Cup Stadium(Photos) / Italy Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.