Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking (1970 Views)

Jonathan: Stella Oduah Hates Me Up Till Today For Sacking Her As Aviation Minist / What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking by teemanbastos(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jose Mourinho's sack is attributable to a vaudeville of rationcinations Miasma. Most of the players are in a state of psychological quagmire, mental phantasmagoria and moral disequilibrium which has plummeted the club below sea level.
Let me posit prestissimo the prebendal, narcissistic and namby-pamby that led to this acidic acrimony.
Mr Abramovich is like a political sirocco or a micro cossum in a macro cossim. His actions are discobolus.

grin grin
Re: See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking by Wukari(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
nhum
Re: See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
CAN ONLY FIND THIS KIND OF 'CONFUSSIONIST ' IN THE APC, THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF COMMUNICATION IS TO LET THE AUDIENCE GET WHAT YOU SAYING, AND ALSO GET A FEEDBACK. BUT WHEN SUCH HAS BEEN DEFEATED, THEN YOU SAYING THRASH.........
AS USUAL, SOME APC AZZ-LICKERS WOULD COME AFTER ME AT THE EXPENSE OF THEIR WISDOM

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking by MrBONE2(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Morinho repell via brahimovic vendel Nor special one neither Blame game pere.grin
Re: See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking by mankan2k7(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Forward it to bubu
Re: See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking by T051N(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
CAN ONLY FIND THIS KIND OF 'CONFUSSIONIST ' IN THE APC, THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF COMMUNICATION IS TO LET THE AUDIENCE GET WHAT YOU SAYING, AND ALSO GET A FEEDBACK. BUT WHEN SUCH HAS BEEN DEFEATED, THEN YOU SAYING THRASH.........
AS USUAL, SOME APC AZZ-LICKERS WOULD COME AFTER ME AT THE EXPENSE OF THEIR WISDOM
lol wet in concern APC with this one again?? Chaii
Re: See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking by INCREDIBLEGUY: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHO IS THIS PUBLICAN SADIST, PLEASE MOVE AHEAD JOOR AND STOP CONSTITUTING NUISANCE ? WHAT HAS APC GOT TO DO WITH THIS, IGBO MEN WITH THEIR MENTALITY

(1) (Reply)

I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed / Oduduwa-voice Radio Calls For Exit Of Oduduwa Nation From One Nigeria. / What's The State Of Electricity In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.