Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed (1971 Views)

Economy Gone Out Of Buhari’s Control, Says Lai Mohammed / I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the minister of information and culture says his view on a radio station in Abuja about President Muhammadu Buhari’s handling of the Nigerian economy has been twisted and distorted.

He is at a loss as to why his views were distorted and the motive of the twisters, according to a rebuttal issued today by his special adviser, Segun Adeyemi.

"On Saturday morning, I appeared on a Radio show here in Abuja at which I spoke extensively on the issues affecting our country, especially the economy.
To my surprise, my views were twisted and I was reported to have said that the economy of our country is beyond the control of the President.
This is a gross misrepresentation of what I said. I could not have said our economy is out of the control of our President or the administration he heads. As a matter of fact, this Administration has decided to turn the economic disaster‎ that we inherited to a blessing by diversifying our economy.
I don’t know the reason behind the gross distortion of my comments on the radio today, but whatever the motive is, Nigerians should disregard such distortion and continue to support our President and his Administration to take our country out of the woods."

Cc lalasticlala

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/200073-i-never-said-nigerias-economy-beyond-buharis-control-lai-mohammed.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by joeprince23(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2016
This lai guy is fooolish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by SUPERPACK: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2016
p
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by SleekMallam: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2016
Just When we thought lai Mohammed has repented and accepted Jesus......

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Pennsylvania: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2016
Nigerians brought this upon themselves

4 Likes

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by mightyhaze: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2016
This lying mohammed is so predictable! cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2016
When I said this old fool would deny the only truth that has ever come out of his mouth some zombies attacked me

What a lying slowpoke

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by SirBlack999(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2016
Double-tongued man.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Mack3N: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2016
shocked

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by mynd1(f): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2016
Chai! Wailers/Ipob miscreants will finish dis man today grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by 7footre(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Two faced old fool..... buh then we brought this upon ourselves
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by anyinso: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2016
The only thing Lie Mohamed knows how to do best is "lies" saying something today and denying it tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by mars123(m): 11:35am On Mar 13, 2016
for now at least, even liar mohammed has to accept that the economy is beyond the government's control. and I thought he was honest enough the first time.

but of course lai mohammed will always be liar mohammed. common sense did not tell him that he cannot lie his way out of this one.
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Inspectahdeck(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Nigeria has a growing problem we need to stop before they get out of hand. The problem is this useless bloggers.

They seats at home and formulate stories or interpret stories (in their own perspective) all to lead large crowd to their blogs.

Like I tell my wife not everything you read in the media is true, you need to apply wisdom to same.

Finally, it's a pity a large number of Nigerians (through hate) believed that a minister of communication can make such statement about his boss.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Frankiss44(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2016
Damn.. How can this man deny the only truth he has said since he was giving birth to..

The Laiing Mohammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by mrvitalis(m): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2016
I offer 10k to anyone who can show a quote were lie said the economy is beyond Buhari

Nigerians lack simple understanding
Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by chigoizie7(m): 11:43am On Mar 13, 2016
I talk am.

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by otokx(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2016
mrvitalis:
I offer 10k to anyone who can show a quote were lie said the economy is beyond Buhari

Smh

Leave them, they only want to hear bad news. APC has won at the federal level let us all join hands and support them.

Same way PDP has won in Akwa Ibom State and we all should join hands to support the development of that state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by magicalx(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Smh

Zombie X 1million

3 Likes

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Monimatic(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2016
Lol.....God punish APC and their Changer chanters
We have been Scammed
This Government is confused

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Monimatic(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
otokx:

Leave them, they only want to hear bad news. APC has won at the federal level let us all join hands and support them.

Same way PDP has won in Akwa Ibom State and we all should join hands to support the development of that state.

Zombie oh! Zombie!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Monimatic(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Nigeria has a growing problem we need to stop before they get out of hand. The problem is this useless bloggers.

They seats at home and formulate stories or interpret stories (in their own perspective) all to lead large crowd to their blogs.

Like I tell my wife not everything you read in the media is true, you need to apply wisdom to same.

Finally, it's a pity a large number of Nigerians (through hate) believed that a minister of communication can make such statement about his boss.

La Click, La Zombie
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2016
Liar the liar per excellence! E ku iro oo. grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Poskylinkz: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2016
Chisus!!.. Lai don lie say him no lie again

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Ofunaofu: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Iai Mohammed is having so much difficulty in defending this government

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Goddex: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
[size=14pt]This man should stop talking and rather keep buying over media houses and the thousands of bloggers on its payroll to do the propagada for him.

He is a known liar and Nigerians no longer beleive anything from him

[/size]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Osakah24(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Who is lying to us and why? .Now they will know that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
This man lacks every traits to be a competent information minister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by SleekMallam: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Smh
I will offer you a barrel of crude oil or it's equivalent if you can prove that Buhari is in complete control of the economy.

1 Like

Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by BlackTechnology: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
APC and denials
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Monimatic(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
SleekMallam:

I will offer you a barrel of crude oil or it's equivalent if you can prove that Buhari is in complete control of the economy.

Don't mind that zombie ,typing rubbish from inside his brown roof mud house with no window
Re: I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed by Emekamex(m): 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
When will this man change?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocker From Sokoto: Only LGA In Nigeria Without A Secondary School. / Yoruba...stop Dividing Us. Yoruba I Say...stop Dividing Us & Leave Us Alone! / Ipob Split: Ipob Releases Official Statement, Accuses Buhari Of Cluelessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.