Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] (1099 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] by TunezMedia: 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
This self acclaimed new forerunner of Jesus Christ has been walking around the streets of Onitsha in Anambra naked preaching the word of God with his loyal disciples.

Those who have questioned his manner of approach have been told that the man of God is naked cause man was created naked.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40082

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] by TunezMedia: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Posted by TunezMediaBlog

**somebody will say endtime..I say Madness..buh who am I to judge*
Re: Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] by MKO4ever(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
It is well
Re: Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] by phlamesG: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is madness angry angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] by MosakuAW(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
When the end is near, the madness will start to show.

This is just one of them.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] by Sammypedro18(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
So na dat man smoke d Burkina Faso weed I order from Konga. Chei ya, thank Heavens I no take am ooh
Re: Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] by MrBONE2(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Beginnig Time Pastors . grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] by libertyfather(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Why are the disciples wearing clothes? anyway there will always be a Judas sad
Re: Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] by mankan2k7(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Soon he we still get church members, so gullible followes
Re: Nigerian Pastor Preaching On The Street Naked [PICS] by BreezyCB(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Endtime Pastor

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Committing Illegal Sex (zina, Adultery & Fornication) / See Pictures: Coza Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Grand Birthday Party In Dubai / CYFI - Have You Being A Fellow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.