Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Sars'..my Powerful Girl - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Sars'..my Powerful Girl (4873 Views)

Meet My 3 Months Rottie SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by miremoses(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by atoleybaba(m): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
miremoses:
did someone offend u..is it a most my dog must weigh the same with urs..anyway,my dog is currently ill and lost lot of weight..as of now she is currently at the vet's place and also I said she us 7 months.
sorry if I sound offended Buh sir am still putting it to u DT ur dog weighing 51 at 7months is a fat lie....no1 issue. No2, that dog doesn't still look like a 7months probably u miscalculated d time she was born...when she gets back from d clinic, prove me wrong by weighing her with pictures backing it up.
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by miremoses(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
atoleybaba:
sorry if I sound offended Buh sir am still putting it to u DT ur dog weighing 51 at 7months is a fat lie....no1 issue. No2, that dog doesn't still look like a 7months probably u miscalculated d time she was born...when she gets back from d clinic, prove me wrong by weighing her with pictures backing it up.
no p sir,I will do just that..I just pray she survives
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by atoleybaba(m): 12:23am On Apr 20, 2016
miremoses:
no p sir,I will do just that..I just pray she survives
amen she will
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by ImFortress(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2016
atoleybaba:
bro are u telling me this dog is 6months? Nd it weight is(was) 60kg Bros easy na. An average weight of a 6month old rott sef Na like 70IBS(at most)....and average weight of an adult female rott is like 48-50kg...so don't come and bobo us here...my rott DT is bigger and older(if truly DT is ur rott age) than urs self weight 45kg ion no how u normally weigh ur dog ooo...Buh I put it too u sir that u av just dropped a fallacy
atoleybaba:
bros DX dog is not a pup....at least it should be 11months if not a year plus Haba chief fear God
miremoses:
did someone offend u..is it a most my dog must weigh the same with urs..anyway,my dog is currently ill and lost lot of weight..as of now she is currently at the vet's place and also I said she us 7 months.
Miremoses This is your dogs diary, you can post whatever you want but I don't think the dog weighs as much as that, the size in pix speaks louder. My opinion not a fact
Atoleybaba what are you trying to prove, it's not your dog so let him be and that dog can be 7 months no argument on that.
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by atoleybaba(m): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2016
ImFortress:

Miremoses This is your dogs diary, you can post whatever you want but I don't think the dog weighs as much as that, the size in pix speaks louder. My opinion not a fact
Atoleybaba what are you trying to prove, it's not your dog so let him be and that dog can be 7 months no argument on that.
not really interested in d age per say...cos there is nobody to even prove it...Buh d size.... cool
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by CertifiedSamuel: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Please what do u usually feed your dog with?
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by miremoses(m): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2016
ImFortress:

the pic I posted last is during her illness..she lost lot of weight which resulted to her looking skinnin.both her broaded chest shrinked,as for her age,she is 7 months,the breeder didn't tell me so cause I know the dam and when she gave birth to mg dog@sars.that was around Sept 16 2015..as for weight my friend weighted her when I wasnt around and told me it was 60kg,I didn't doubt him cos the dog was massive(before. the illness)..buf she lost lot of weight to illness cost I weighted her my self at d vet place and it was around 40-45kg.Im going to weigh her again when she recovers fully again.so I can clear the mind of some pple who think I lied.
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by miremoses(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
CertifiedSamuel:
Please what do u usually feed your dog with?
I don't feed her on one particular stuff,she eats can food(jojo),dry food(diamond but I currently feed her on binggo dog food),chicken head,waist and bones and other waste I get in restaurant
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by ImFortress(m): 1:32am On Apr 24, 2016
miremoses:
the pic I posted last is during her illness..she lost lot of weight which resulted to her looking skinnin.both her broaded chest shrinked,as for her age,she is 7 months,the breeder didn't tell me so cause I know the dam and when she gave birth to mg dog@sars.that was around Sept 16 2015..as for weight my friend weighted her when I wasnt around and told me it was 60kg,I didn't doubt him cos the dog was massive(before. the illness)..buf she lost lot of weight to illness cost I weighted her my self at d vet place and it was around 40-45kg.Im going to weigh her again when she recovers fully again.so I can clear the mind of some pple who think I lied.

Ok my bro maybe your friend was reading weight in pounds instead of kg, she can't be more than 35k even if you feed her 4times a day. I have evidence of an American bully that is 120lbs (60kg) and he's twice or if not trice your dog

Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by miremoses(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2016
ImFortress:

Ok my bro maybe your friend was reading weight in pounds instead of kg, she can't be more than 35k even if you feed her 4times a day. I have evidence of an American bully that is 120lbs (60kg) and he's twice or if not trice your dog
that pit bull no be here oo..that. pit bull is a living evidence of gorilla & bully Max supplement.that's y it weighed that much.
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by miremoses(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2016
So i went to d vet's place to weigh my dog and she weighs 35kg,i wasnt able to take a pics of her in d weighin scale cause my phone wasnt with me..O! lets i forget she just turned 8 mnths
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by miremoses(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by ImFortress(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
miremoses:
Thanks to good vet and good care..sarz has fully recovered.

Currents pics of her

Sarz chop oh grin
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by miremoses(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
ImFortress:

Sarz chop oh grin
lol.the pics was taken 2hrs after she ate.

1 Like

Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by sarz(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
ImFortress:

Sarz chop oh grin
.... Wich of d sarz
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by ImFortress(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
sarz:
.... Wich of d sarz
beat by sarz grin
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by ImFortress(m): 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
sarz:
.... Wich of d sarz
beat by sarz grin
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by TheHeGoat: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
But it looks scared.
Re: Sars'..my Powerful Girl by miremoses(m): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pics where taken after i mated her last two months. She's currently 1.4yrs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man fighting for his dear life with a tiger( Graphic photo) / It's So Difficult To Get a Pedigree Straight Back GSD In Nigeria / Beautiful and Purebred Caucasian Puppies Available To New Homes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.