Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG (52648 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army / Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Femiwilli: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
doveda:

Ode!

Your Pa ODE!
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by megacruise: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Na so e dey take start.....now they are hacking into government official website.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Ebenezerk2: 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Did you watch the video of what happened? You better blame them for the violence, I never knew that Nigeria Army could be so gentle to address them like that, they started saying allah aku bar, they wanted to die, and they had got what they wanted, I don't see any reason why Govt road would be turned to a place of worship, I remembered when I was serving in Bakori, Katsina State, I took a bus from Funtua to Bakori, when we were going, we saw a group of muslim praying on the road, they even blocked both sides of the road, we had to wait until they finished their prayers, even if somebody is at the point of death, and he is being taking to a hospital, they will allow them to go, rubbish
ichoku:
While the army shot and killed harmless IPOB protesters Nigerians hailed the army. Indeed I can not remember one single Muslim voice that was raised against that massacre. The Northern people that spoke were only Christians, I remember Rev Kukah here.

Now our total silence has emboldened the army. The have gone for the broke in the massacre of up to 1000 Shiites since we cherish their thirst for blood

Nigerians mourn. Citizens wake up and condemn evil else it will be our turn tomorrow.

If this government fails, it will blame us for not doing our duties as attentive citizens.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Austin4lif: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
shogz89:
Abeg keep quiet, even isis never get jet
iran no get nuclear bomb? Isis get country? Iran and pakistan are shiite controlled. The governments are shiite in these countries. Nairaland is an elite forum before u argue, make sure u knows wht u are saying.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Cpumping(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
osedvgirl:
ok oooo
u r in all threads .
are u introvert s sistergrin
by the way, whr is ladyf
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by AlBaqir(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
sosanova:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/12/18/lagos-state-website-hacked-shiites-leave-message-for-fg/

There is no way to confirm who did it.

It is most possible that enemies of the Shi'a (within or outside Nigeria) did that to further escalate the situation.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by haggdon: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pebcak:

thats the point why build a public website and not secure it, even internal company website is secured. I guess they just installed apache with default settings, upload php file with that boring webpage that looks like a jjc blog sad for all the money spent in as much as I am a Fashola fan this is a big shame.
Lolz! Most of the websites that are designed by web designers for Nigerian goverment are not well secured. They use CMS to build websites, and why won't they hire talented programmer to build a secured site for them using either ASP.net or any other good programming language that will be difficult for novice and hungry hackers to hack. So shameful....
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by abiolaoladipupo(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
ichoku:
While the army shot and killed harmless IPOB protesters Nigerians hailed the army. Indeed I can not remember one single Muslim voice that was raised against that massacre. The Northern people that spoke were only Christians, I remember Rev Kukah here.

Now our total silence has emboldened the army. The have gone for the broke in the massacre of up to 1000 Shiites since we cherish their thirst for blood

Nigerians mourn. Citizens wake up and condemn evil else it will be our turn tomorrow.

If this government fails, it will blame us for not doing our duties as attentive citizens.

Ahhh 1000 ke? you better no let the Nigeria army hear this, or else you'll do the calculation how e take be 1000...
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by afolajohn521(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
talktimi:
Only if Buratai had not sniffed excess gum mixed with lizard shìt, all this nonsense wouldn't have happened undecided
if Burutai av bin killed,wot will ur comment b? pls c beyound ur nose.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by realdevil: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Why dem no hack Nigerian Army website grin
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by sinizia: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Up Nigerian Armed forces!
Smoke the ass of any fraudulent biafran or any shitty shiite if they ever threaten Nigerian's security.

Come to think of it, why are the so-called Christians who always hated anything Islamic speaking for shiites now? The same people who were until two weeks ago canvassing for the extinction of all Muslims worldwide are now suddenly concerned about the human rights of some Muslims now ba?
Oh! I forgot. Many People from that part of the country will always support anything that poses a threat to Buhari/APc's govt even if that thing end up killing them. Onye ara undecided
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2610444_sense_jpege6f4498636c706be8a70f8f81f6b16f1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by oluwasegun007(m): 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
talktimi:
Only if Buratai had not sniffed excess gum mixed with lizard shìt, all this nonsense wouldn't have happened undecided

U get PhD 4 yabology
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by bamac(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
The site is working properly now
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by oluwasegun007(m): 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
I said it dat if Dis entity will separate it won't b along ethnic line but religion.... Gahdarfi said it but d national Assembly spart on him
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by timilehing(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
So it begins.........
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by obiak4(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
braine:

Where did you get your statistics from? You better stop spreading falsehood.

a thousand is an understatement army, they rape and kill first hand info they only show and tell you what to believe, in armed conflict casualty and usually down-played to prevent international sanction
#eyewittness tiv, platuea and kaduna massacre.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Adeevah(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
flokii:
make dem no come blow lagos o...

eg. Alaba market... d casualty go too much
Hey Koffi or wetin be your name sef...you gey give them direction...Abi u be them informant....
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by emzila(m): 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
MUSLIMS AGAIN.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by flokii: 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Adeevah:
Hey Koffi or wetin be your name sef...you gey give them direction...Abi u be them informant....

no... na Igodye. cheesy

m just saying my own...

there has been a lot of bomb scare in lag this year.. and some members of their sect caught here..

do you read/watch d news atal?
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
demsid:
Which country are u replying me from self. if its France, maybe u are in Paris. even if na paris ibe ko laye parisi, I'll go elsewhere.

demsid:
awon eyan zakyzaky, they Don start to dey hackyhacky. before dem start to hack human being make I pack my tins o di yanky.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Iranian hackers?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Forwetinnah: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
We warned them that the mallam is an extremist but they didn't listen. They were telling us that his driver was this and that..see their lives now?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by talktimi(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
afolajohn521:
if Burutai av bin killed,wot will ur comment b? pls c beyound ur nose.
your nose is very big and dirty while your brain is non existent. Please argue with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Umm, our home is a place for terror. we all need to be equip with all necessary requirement to wage them. the listed countries in support of terrorist are true! US the evil manufacturer.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
braine:

Where did you get your statistics from? You better stop spreading falsehood.

Oga abeg help us with the truthhood?
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by slightlyMad(f): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99
is password md5ed

this is likely an insider at work
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by doveda: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Femiwilli:

My Pa ODE!
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Zik0809: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
imamabi:
Why is Nigeria government website hackable? Is it that we don't have cyber security expatriate in this Nation? Giant of Africa, so I was told and so I use to believe!
guy chill even U S A dem dey hack their website

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding / Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son / Asari Dokubo Raises A Private “Army” For President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.