Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG (52637 Views)

Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army / Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Billygee2u: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2015
viczing:

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2015
But im confused why our president still remain silent on this till now?
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by maduck(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2015
our expensive website.....!!!!!
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by snapatini(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2015
Did I just read "You are all murders".chaiiii chaiiii. Shiites
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by DaBullIT(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2015
grin

Seems you people have a hard on for fashola

It didn't occur to anyone of you that this was Iran's doing

Mumuness up and down
lawanson44:
These guys are badoos!

They even gave links to the SQL dump file which can be uploaded to another server and vital information accessed by anyone who does the upload!

So that is the website Fashola paid N70,000,000m for and yet it was hacked!

Meanwhile, i develop sites and encrypt the database with 256bit encryption that changes the password query string every 2 mins for only 450k

[size=18pt]FASHOLA AND THOSE WEB DEVELOPERS SHOULD BE IN KIRI-KIRI![/size]
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by DaWillty: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2015
Pls has anybody logged-in into the website and have seen the message? undecidedPls has anybody logged-in into the website and have seen the message?
Re: Lagos State Website Hacked, Shi’ites Leave Message For FG by Austin4lif: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2015
roselynbas:

Please, enlighten me. How did you come about this info?
Iran and pakistan are shiite govt. The modus operdi of the Iran govt is shi'sm. This countries support themselves financially. One of the children of Alzakyzaky is a pilot in view.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello's Son With Cerebral Palsy Pictured / President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting / We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.