Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand (1527 Views)

I Publicly Repent For Receiving Tithes Says Nigerian Pastor / Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand. Jesus Christ Is The Son Of God / Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! By Evangelist Gift Ogo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by PastorOluT(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
"Jesus is coming back soon" is now a cliche` to so many even in the Christendom, well I have no new thing to say than repeat this same message to you, "Jesus' coming back is iminent, take it or leave it to your own peril".

The message has not changed right from the time a voice of one crying in the wilderness, "prepare ye the way of the Lord". Jesus came on board and continues, "repent for the kingdom of God is at hand", well for three years plus He did this morning and night to the point of provoking the simpleton to killing Him, which anyways was part of the plan. Now just as John's preaching made diehards followers even in the wildernes, the Lord ministry made more.

After the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ, these new set of die hards went about turning the world upside down with their message. Now one will wonder the message they preach, but wonder no further cos what turned the world upside down was still that same message, "repent for the kingdom of God is at hand",

Then radical Paul joined the wagon and took the message beyond the spheres of the jews to the uttermsost part of the world even to the point he gained a reputation that all who see him want him dead. Now one would think Paul would refine the messagee being so learned, but what exactly was his message. "And as he reasoned on righteousness, temperance and judgment to come, Felix trembled and answered, Go thy way for this time, when I have convinient saeson I will send for thee" Act 24:25.

This is the same message we preach today yeilding the same result, saving some and provoking others. But know for sure that the final consumation of all things is at hand and Jesus will burst through the sky any moment from now and we shall rise to meet Him in the air.

His coming is imminent and our flight is at hand. "Repent for the kingdom of GOD is at hand".

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we first believed.

Romans 13:11

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
The Kingdom of God can occur in two ways.

The Kingdom of God can be "at hand" on an individual level, in our daily lives, within us, and then manifested in our speech and behavior as a child of God's. It begins when a person, who does not yet believe, finally surrenders to the Lord in repentance, and forgiveness of others, in order to have a better life both here on Earth in this life, and also Eternally, by Walking with God and Jesus daily as Their family, in His Word. This aspect of the Kingdom of God can happen on any day, to anyone, by being Born Again into a relationship with God.

But also, the Kingdom of God will occur as it did when Jesus was here the first time, on a powerfully visible and outward level for all to see, when Jesus comes back to the Earth in the clouds above to gather His Elect. We must not forget, the Bible says "soon" to continue to encourage believers all the way up until the End Time that it will not be forever. It will be most critical to those who are living very near the End, when the words "soon" will be even more apparent than today (although the events of today make it obvious there are the birth pains). We should not forget, Jesus says, "A certain man planted a vineyard, leased it to vinedressers, and went into a far country for a long time." He also says, "But while the bridegroom was delayed..." So, it will not be forever, but for most, they will live their lives and die before the End. But the End will come, that is undeniable by Jesus' own witness.

But when will the End be ? We are given that information, and the means to discern it. If you have an interest, please consider reading the two Bible studies on (1) Jesus' First Visit and (2) Jesus' Return at www.unhyp.com/the-end.html. They are not opinion or "feelings". They use only Scripture to prove that God has given us warning of when the End will be. Not the exact time, no, but within a close range.

Suffice it to say, there are not too many years left for the existing planet Earth. All who will be Saved must repent while the Lord may still be found. Indeed, "for now is our salvation nearer than when we first believed".

Peace to you, Brother. Also, please pardon the "picture" below. It is meant to get the same message to those who didn't want to read this reply fully.

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by PastorOluT(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmm, can u do a summary of it here so we discuss it, also I dont really get what u meant by we are already given the info on the end?
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Brother, you have to read ! Too many people just looking for summaries ! How then does anyone ever read the Bible itself ? (I am kidding with you, knowing you are a believer, but I know you know what I mean.) smiley

The truth is, it is not a text message, and it does take time to read. But it is NOT a complicated matter. I'll tell you what. I'll short-cut it for you a bit. Go to the website. The second document on it has a password that should be gotten only by reading the first document all the way through (no summaries). But I'll tell you... the password is "Truth" with a capital "T". Open the second document with that password. Read the first 3 or so pages until you get to the discussion part. Skip down to the discussion for Verses 11 and 12. The "meat" of the discernment is in there.

Still, it is truly best to read both documents all the way through. Not in one sitting. No pressure. No deadlines. Even over the course of a month or two or three, at your leisure and convenience, and when in the Spirit. Don't worry - the world will still be here for a while yet. Not forever, but for a little while. Long enough to read. smiley

Peace to you, Brother.
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by PastorOluT(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Smile, dont get it twisted friend, I aint a lazy reader or writer, go thru my threads if u may. Just dont have that luxury now, I will sure read when I have d time butt I will want to believe that there's nothing that cant be summarize.

Stay blessed
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
No twist, brother, and no worries. Patience and persistence wins the race.

I was stoking you because I am too lazy to summarize it for you. smiley

Kidding a bit, because actually, this one is not that so short as to be able to briefly summarize it in a Nairaland post.

But it's not so long that people should miss out on seeing how the End of the World is indeed given in the Bible.

You'll see, I am not lying to you.

I wish you well, and hope you enjoy it when you have the time.

Try not to take past 2459 A.D., though !
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by PastorOluT(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
wg768812:
Try not to take past 2459 A.D., though ! cheesy

Hope what I am thinking is not what u r saying/typing?
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Oluwason(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Smile, the guy is setting a date for Christ second coming.
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Goshen360(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hi, PastorOluT,

What does it mean to repent?
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by PastorOluT(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2015
Goshen360:
Hi, PastorOluT,

What does it mean to repent?

Hmm, I am surprise this question is coming from u?

Anyways, it is simply to change the way u think and act in relation to ur former ways.

Compliment of the season bro
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by analice107: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yes brother, the kingdom is nearer than when we first believed.

The first advent of Christ, He came like a sacrificial lamb.

The second advent, He shall come like a triumphant LION.

NO LONGER THE GENTLE SAVIOUR, NO LONGER SMILING FRIEND. This time, He shall be a stern Judge. With a book to take the roll call. And whosoever, (whosoever means, whosoever, King or Leper, Prince or Pauper, Pope or President), whosoever, whose name is not found written in the lamb's book of life, shall be cast off to the lake of fire.

okay, wait a minute. The devil who some folk think its cool to hangout with, will showcase his real comradeship for them firsr, for Seven years.

When we preach, people be like, Is it not that Jesus the Bible talks abt? No sir, it shall be different Jesus this Time.
When he came the first time, he came for Sinners. when He shall come again, He will be coming for the saints.
He shall be coming with rewards.

Behold I come quickly, and my reward is with me, to give EVERY MAN, according to their works. Good or bad. Rev.22:12.

Have fun now, call Him weak, call Him whatever you pls. His reward is with Him.
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Goshen360(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
PastorOluT:

Hmm, I am surprise this question is coming from u?

Anyways, it is simply to change the way u think and act in relation to ur former ways.

Compliment of the season bro

grin grin grin

Sure, you know I asked for a reason. But you got the reply in right perspective.

Compliment of the season to you too brother.

1 Like

Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 28, 2015
PastorOluT:

Hope what I am thinking is not what u r saying/typing?

I don't know... what are you thinking ? The other fellow thinks I am trying to set a date for the Second Coming. Does he mean the day or hour ? No one will not know that ! And frankly, no one can even know the exact year at this point, either (you'll see that there are 3 distinct possibilities from this vantage point in time, not just one).

If you are willing to read what I pointed you to (www.unhyp.com/the-end.html), you will see that the Bible does indeed point us to the few distinct possibilities for Jesus' Return, just as the Bible did for the Jews of Jesus' day, so they would know the year of Jesus' First Appearance on the Earth. The Jewish leaders and people certainly had the needed prophecy that pointed them right to the time of Jesus' First Arrival. And as you yourself know, Jesus Himself fully expected that they should know the time of their Visitation... not by guessing, but by knowing their Word of God, and the prophecy it contained.

Believe this - it is no different for His Return. In fact, Jesus' Return is an amazing parallel of His First Visit.

Read, Brother(s) ! Don't reject before you read. It is not of the devil, as you will see if you are willing to look for Truth. It is backed up Scripture by Scripture, with no misuse or distortion, and with NO denominational anything that disagrees with the Word of God. And it doesn't cherry-pick... all surrounding aspects of the prophecy are discussed fully, Verse-by-Verse, in the document on that website.

Will it harm you ? No. Have I harmed you by typing with you ? No. I do not seek your demise, my friend. I am not asking you to eat fruit from a tree that God said "don't touch". This information is given specifically in God's Word itself... does God ever give us prophecy to know in His Word and then tell us NOT to know it ? Never ! He expects that those who Love Him will ask, seek, and knock in order TO know it !

But, if you're still unsure about reading the document I've told you about, I'll tell you what. Start small. Read the webpage itself first. Then, when that's okay, proceed to read the first document on that website about Jesus First Visitation. And only when that's okay, then proceed to the second document about Jesus' Return.

No harm will come to you. It's only when one DISagrees with God's Word that harm comes.

I wish you all Peace.
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by PastorOluT(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2016

I don't know... what are you thinking ? The other fellow thinks I am trying to set a date for the Second Coming. Does he mean the day or hour ? No one will not know that ! And frankly, no one can even know the exact year at this point, either (you'll see that there are 3 distinct possibilities from this vantage point in time, not just one).

If you are willing to read what I pointed you to (www.unhyp.com/the-end.html), you will see that the Bible does indeed point us to the few distinct possibilities for Jesus' Return, just as the Bible did for the Jews of Jesus' day, so they would know the year of Jesus' First Appearance on the Earth. The Jewish leaders and people certainly had the needed prophecy that pointed them right to the time of Jesus' First Arrival. And as you yourself know, Jesus Himself fully expected that they should know the time of their Visitation... not by guessing, but by knowing their Word of God, and the prophecy it contained.

Believe this - it is no different for His Return. In fact, Jesus' Return is an amazing parallel of His First Visit.

Read, Brother(s) ! Don't reject before you read. It is not of the devil, as you will see if you are willing to look for Truth. It is backed up Scripture by Scripture, with no misuse or distortion, and with NO denominational anything that disagrees with the Word of God. And it doesn't cherry-pick... all surrounding aspects of the prophecy are discussed fully, Verse-by-Verse, in the document on that website.

Will it harm you ? No. Have I harmed you by typing with you ? No. I do not seek your demise, my friend. I am not asking you to eat fruit from a tree that God said "don't touch". This information is given specifically in God's Word itself... does God ever give us prophecy to know in His Word and then tell us NOT to know it ? Never ! He expects that those who Love Him will ask, seek, and knock in order TO know it !

But, if you're still unsure about reading the document I've told you about, I'll tell you what. Start small. Read the webpage itself first. Then, when that's okay, proceed to read the first document on that website about Jesus First Visitation. And only when that's okay, then proceed to the second document about Jesus' Return.

No harm will come to you. It's only when one DISagrees with God's Word that harm comes.

I wish you all Peace.

I have started reading n can see n sense ur sincerity, bt could not process why u deleted ur account?

Would have love to know u better, anyways till we meet at Jesus' feet

Stay blessed n remain rapturable
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by K9blunt(f): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2016
When is the kingdom coming for peace sakes?

Is it till hell freezes over? angry
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by PastorOluT(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
K9blunt:
When is the kingdom coming for peace sakes?

Is it till hell freezes over? angry

Soon dear, but from ur words I can sense u aint prepared.

NB Word of advice, be prepared to meet ur Lord. Accept Jesus as ur Lord and personal savior today and live for Him daily
Re: Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand by K9blunt(f): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
PastorOluT:

Soon dear, but from ur words I can sense u aint prepared.

NB Word of advice, be prepared to meet ur Lord. Accept Jesus as ur Lord and personal savior today and live for Him daily

Keep your advice am good where I am

(1) (Reply)

Daily Eagles Devotional By Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor / Violation Of The Right To Religion Of Section 38 Of 1999 Constitution. / Bible Confirms Islamic Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.