Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos (2498 Views)

Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem" / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by vivianblog3(f): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2015

Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by vivianblog3(f): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
The Spiritual Director of Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry Enugu state Today Dec 18th 2015 , Visits Nigerian president at the State House in Abuja ,
UMU NDURU .....
Check More Photos click http://www.viviangist.com/mbaka-visits-president-buhari-and-osibanjo-at-state-house-abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by DuchessLily(f): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hehehehe
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Where are my prayer warriors Lucialovely and prettythicksme ..... We need to cast out fp spirit from dis post
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by rheether(f): 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
The man with the highest selling products iin the whole of Enuhu state.
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Man of God
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by EdCure: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
The fearless and courageous catholic cleric.
He never minced his words in his campaign to end impunity and misrule of the last administration.

His commitment and integrity have started yielding positive results.

Welldone Fr. Ejike Mbaka. You're one of the very few ibo leaders that I respect.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by Lucialovely(f): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Where are my prayer warriors Lucialovely and prettythicksme ..... We need to cast out fp spirit from dis post
am here already cheesy wink
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by Adaowerri111: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Respect to my adoration father
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by JOACHINpedro: 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
waitin patiently for e-worldwarIII
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by Codomainmainman(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
The guy that killed GEJ spiritually
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by noniwapguru: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wow nice
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by tolexy007(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
b
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
I AM A CATHOLICAN, BUT I DONT SUPPORT WHAT MBAKA IS DOING. TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED.............?

MBAKA MAKA WHY?
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Fearless and Gifted.
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by Vladm(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Keeping space
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by v4victor: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Okay
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
They have that "After-party" feeling. Probably Buhari fvcking Rv Mbaka while the Mere Commisioner is sidelined by sucking Mbaka's Business man cocktail_ lipsrsealed
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by BashMe1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Twale to the Indomitable Lion Of Enugu state.
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by LordMecuzy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Where are my igbo brothers?
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by jamex93(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
na so
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Good one for Mbaka
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by DukeNija(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Father Mbaka the Business man. Just like MI Ababa, I'm short of words.
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by misspinky20: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Owkay
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by jtjohn(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
NICE one.....
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by hob(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mbaka of Lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I dont even know him, i am hailing him... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by Divinehenrich(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
A courageous priest.
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by bettercreature(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Father Mbaka don scam my igbo brothers
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by scachy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Tomorrow he ll stand on the alter of God and deny ever meeting or speak with Buhari. End time confusion.
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by jtjohn(m): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
DukeNija:
Father Mbaka the Business man. Just like MI Ababa, I'm short of words.
Business of winning souls for christ......
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by Mjshexy(f): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Highly respected Father, one of the very few available. Grow in Grace sir smiley
Re: Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos by lalasticlala(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2015

(1)

Free Download Of The Day: 'ruling The World Around You', By David Ogbueli / Children Bibles Songs That Will Inspire, Inform And Entertain Your Children / Intelligent Designer Refuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.