Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos (44709 Views)

WE ARE THE DISTRIBUTORS OF HERO BEER IN NIGERIA / Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana / Man Dies After “excessive Drinking” In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Btruth: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked 12x4= shocked

how can one just use his own hands to invite death, ehnn, let him go and tell Baba God his mission on earth

.....it wasn't his fault, it was the fault of those that bought him the beer. his blood will be on them. They could have done something better for him with the money they used in buying him the beer, or rather encourage him in turning to a well responsible fellow than a drunk. I wondered what they've gain from his death though? cry

The bear will cost a minimum of N150 per bottle, and that will be N7,200. Wouldn't it have been better to use 7k to invest for him, and just bought him one bottle of beer and save his life to this nonsense?

What happens to the saying "Be your brother's keeper?". Nigeria mentality.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Henovy: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2015
hopelink1:
Was he also called to the bar?
Walai, you are very funny! Well he was called to a kabu-kabu joint!
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
jkendy:
My dear, it's a wicked world. In life, U trust nobody but only U, ursef nd U alone.
His downfall is now d story of d day by dos who actually 'killed' him
apart from yourself you can as well trust me
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by YOLO1(m): 11:59pm On May 04, 2016
Iranu...... Abasha
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by mikesammy(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2016
osedvgirl:
shocked 12x4= shocked

how can one just use his own hands to invite death, ehnn, let him go and tell Baba God his mission on earth
his mission and his vision is to let you all see that there is more to this life than just facing up reality. R.I.p dude
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by mikesammy(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2016
Btruth:

.....it wasn't his fault, it was the fault of those that bought him the beer. his blood will be on them. They could have done something better for him with the money they used in buying him the beer, or rather encourage him in turning to a well responsible fellow than a drunk. I wondered what they've gain from his death though? cry

The bear will cost a minimum of N150 per bottle, and that will be N7,200. Wouldn't it have been better to use 7k to invest for him, and just bought him one bottle of beer and save his life to this nonsense?

What happens to the saying "Be your brother's keeper?". Nigeria mentality.
[sub][/sub] its true that those that bought him the drink has there own fault in the mater but, he is a man and not a boy. every man should be held accountable 4 his actions more over he wasnt forced, he accepted the 'challange' willingly
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by mikesammy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
honeygirl17:
Something must kill a man
haba! This one ma follow among wet in go kill a man?
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos by AlphaStyles(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2018
4 cartons of beer? even if am depressed i wont do it but wait how em belle take contain all that liquid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Antelope & Grasscutter Caught By Hunter (Photo) / Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.