Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Bad News From ABJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad News From ABJ (2996 Views)

Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of / Bad News For Ipob Hopefuls / 3 Lagos Senators endorse Fashola's nomination. bad news for the wailers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad News From ABJ by olabukola: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Details coming soon.

We need wisdom now from all corners of the country to come out of this mess that is about to/happened.
Re: Bad News From ABJ by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
na waooo
Re: Bad News From ABJ by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
WHOS THIS M A D FELLOW?

2 Likes

Re: Bad News From ABJ by honeygirl17: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
We are use to bad news in this administration

5 Likes

Re: Bad News From ABJ by criminalmindz: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:
Re: Bad News From ABJ by honeygirl17: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=criminalmindz post=41119718][/quote]

Re: Bad News From ABJ by Omotayor123(f): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Details
Re: Bad News From ABJ by gykes(m): 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Psalms 125:1-5 KJV
"They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. As the mountains are round about FCT - ABUJA, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever. For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity. Do good, O Lord , unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts. As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon NIGERIA."

AMEN

Psalm 91:10 KJV
"There shall no evil befall me; neither shall any plaque come nigh my dwelling".. AMEN

ABUJA AND ALL OTHER PARTS OF THE FCT IS SAFE..... WHATEVER YOU AND YOUR COHORTS HAVE IN MIND SHALL BEFALL YOUR FAMILY ALONE!
Re: Bad News From ABJ by stevecantrell: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHOS THIS M A D FELLOW?

Apt question.
Re: Bad News From ABJ by MemeTroll: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
What is this fvcktard saying

1 Like

Re: Bad News From ABJ by Lanretoye(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Tell me when u finish ur weed.

1 Like

Re: Bad News From ABJ by BOWOTO(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
gykes:
Psalms 125:1-5 KJV
"They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. As the mountains are round about FCT - ABUJA, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever. For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity. Do good, O Lord , unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts. As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon NIGERIA."

AMEN

Psalm 91:10 KJV
"There shall no evil befall me; neither shall any plaque come nigh my dwelling".. AMEN

ABUJA AND ALL OTHER PARTS OF THE FCT IS SAFE..... WHATEVER YOU AND YOUR COHORTS HAVE IN MIND SHALL BEFALL YOUR FAMILY ALONE!

you had to end everything with a curse.
Re: Bad News From ABJ by Ephemmm: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:
[s]We are use to bad news in this administration[/s]
Re: Bad News From ABJ by GetUmad: 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
honeygirl17:

Glad you're used to that.... Guess it makes you cu.m
Re: Bad News From ABJ by ademasta(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Bad News From ABJ by Chilug(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Who is this BUNKER

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Pays Tribute To His Elder Sister Who Died Last Boxing Day / I Am A Niger Deltan And Oil Is My Birthright / Another Record By APC Led Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.