Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of (6644 Views)

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital / Atiku Unaware Of Gofundme Accounts / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by Exemplary(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sahara Reporters, is reporting that President Muhammadu Buhari is terribly sick, to the extent that his memory has been badly affected.
full details here http://channelsnews1.com/2017/06/14/breaking-sad-news-uk-hospital-buhari-terribly-sick-unaware-environment-memory-badly-affected/
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by Prettylaila: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
That's what happens when a sick president refuses to take the honorable path and resign. And you people want your country to get better? I dedicate this FTC to all legit huslers

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by YOUNGrapha(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
that's what greedy can cost.......TO THE EXTENT THAT HE CAN'T REMEMBER HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY....BUT I KNOW HE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER ABOUT HIS 97% AND 5% FORMULA

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by Prinztong(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
I am going to London to confirm this News.....We will not Take this!

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by Prinztong(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Chai!
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by DanseMacabre(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
His memory affected?

It's highly likely then that he has forgotten he has a country to lead. Heck, he might even think that he's the Duke of Edinburgh! QED.

18 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by HiddenShadow: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oh Pharaoh Buhari

Has the God of the Stars(Israelites) smite you to drive away the Suns(Biafrans)

Oh Pharaoh Buhari, if you are still alive, tell the people of the Sun to go home through a referendum so that their God will restore back your health.

Oh Pharaoh Buhari, listen to the oracle

Their God wants them for a global mission

Grant them their wish and get back your health so that you and your people can rule the Afonjas and others for another 100 years

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by indemnityy: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
If this news is anything to go by, very GOODNEWS. Blood of slained Biafrans is still hunting him. let him dieeeeee. am off to sipp fura d' nunu.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Get well soon Mr president.
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by christaddicted: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
Am closing this thread.

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by banqalee(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
lol..he may have forgotten he is president grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by oluwasegxzy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
There ris Gor-dooo
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by alexis4real: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
What a hooper! we can not even feel the positive impact of his governance.heap of rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by YorubaMod(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by alexis4real: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=alexis4real post=57515702]What a hooper! we can not even feel the positive impact of his governance.heap of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by Odingo1: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
After soaking dogs and baboon in the blood and getting into power,he cannot seat on it,may the blood of those innocent youth corpers continue to hunt him and torment him.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by ekensi01: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
I PRAY HE DON'T GIVE UP.
WE HAVE HOPE IN YOU. BABA PLEASE STAY WE NEED YOU.

Did i say the above? grin
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by sainty2k3(m): 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
This can't be true . this is the work of bloggers looking for cheap popularity.
And someone already post obituary picture. U people need to chill o. Bi oba kan o ba Ku another one o le je

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by sunsewa16: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
YorubaMod:
cry

Yorubamod u Don dey find trouble oh,allow us pack our loads oh jejely and nwayorly before the 3months,no dey Lagos cause kasala for us.
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by Saintsquare(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by YorubaMod(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
sunsewa16:

Yorubamod u Don dey find trouble oh,allow us pack our loads oh jejely and nwayorly before the 3months,no dey Lagos cause kasala for us.
Ibu ezigbo onye ara...Gerrarrahia

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by Funlord2(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Oh Pharaoh Buhari

Oh Pharaoh Buhari, if you are still alive, tell the people of the Sun to go home through a referendum so that their God will restore back your health.

Grant them their wish and get back your health so that you and your people can rule the Afonjas and others for another 100 years

Which native doctor hand out you copy this jigbiti prayer from! grin
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
that's what greedy can cost.......TO THE EXTENT THAT HE CAN'T REMEMBER HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY....BUT I KNOW HE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER ABOUT HIS 97% AND 5% FORMULA
u reason like those indomie generation kids but I will be insulting real indomie children if am comparing u to dem. I think u belong to d sharwama/ice cream generation.

smh.
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by oloriooko(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
I smell lies infact I see lies!
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by ionsman: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lwtmb...I thought a "Foreign" journalist said he was dead? Abi he dies and resurrects daily?

Yeye dey worry una head.
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by SHAKABOOM: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
tinubus plan is about to be achieved.
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by tinkinjow: 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Seriously?
Hmmmm.....it is well
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by kurt09(m): 1:46am On Jun 15, 2017
DanseMacabre:
His memory affected?

It's highly likely then that he has forgotten he has a country to lead. Heck, he might even think that he's the Duke of Edinburgh! QED.
Savage!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by Mujtahida: 5:03am On Jun 15, 2017
The blogger should expect to see his/herself in court soon for gross copyright violations of channels TV and for spreading false news with the potential for causing panic amongst Nigerians. I am sending Technical details about the blog to IRT.
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by swedbase(m): 5:39am On Jun 15, 2017
I have never wished death to anyone in my entire live but i have to wish Buhari a painful and disgraceful death.
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by gegee(m): 5:52am On Jun 15, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Oh Pharaoh Buhari

commmon shut up
Re: Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of by cursedAbiola(f): 6:25am On Jun 15, 2017
DanseMacabre:
His memory affected?

kukuma kill Buhari

this is savagery grin

cc
LionDeLeo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Army Shoots People Dead At Nnamdi Kanu's House / Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today / Meet Top 10 Tiv Artists You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.