Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria (1798 Views)

Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky / Half-Unclad Women Protest In Kaduna Against Killings / Photos: Protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by Khris3(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Massive protests are ongoing across Iraq, India, Iran, Kashmir against the killings of Shia Muslims in Zaria and the continuous detention of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky by the Nigerian Army.

SEE MORE PHOTOS @ P http://www.gisttrace.com/2015/12/breakingprotests-in-iran-iraq.html

Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by DebbyChris(f): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ok
Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by criminalmindz: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
this whole thing is looking like a childs play but when it gets out of hand Nigeria will feel the heat. this APC is just filled with problems with no single solution. confused dullard from daura.

1 Like

Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by actoor(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
At this point: we need a Surgeon for brain transplant undecided
Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by ImoBoi: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
really
Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
I have always known this was going to have some form of adverse effect kind of.
We just pray this doesn't go the way I see it. It's well.
Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
criminalmindz:
this whole thing is looking like a childs play but when it gets out of hand Nigeria will feel the heat. this APC is just filled with problems with no single solution. confused dullard from daura.

Wrong. It's not in a way looking like a child's play. This was the same way Boko Haram started. Unlike ISIS that were bunch of Inmates in the United States prison in Iraq, before they all started to read "Holy books" and practicalise the Holy quran to the letter.
Our sunni islam president isn't making much moves as his silence is very likely to trigger what is seemingly greater than Nigeria. His next 3 years in office is gonna be hell if he's not careful.
Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by libertyfather(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Na so wahala dey start oooo, wetin konxan dem on top naija mata?
Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by Khris3(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
I dunnno for dem ooooh undecided
Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by Lanretoye(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Happy protesting oo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by staymore: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jobless people everywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by abiolert(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rubbish when they asked for trouble when they refused to leave the road why didn't this groups protest?
Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by NavierStokes(m): 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
abiolert:
Rubbish when they asked for trouble when they refused to leave the road why didn't this groups protest?

Imagine your mentality. Smh " when they refused to leave the road". Where in a sane world are over a thousand lives wasted for refusing to leave the road. The mentality is pitiable at the top ( leaders) and unexpectedly worse at the bottom (followers).

2 Likes

Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by abiolert(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
NavierStokes:

Imagine your mentality. Smh " when they refused to leave the road". Where in a sane world are over a thousand lives wasted for refusing to leave the road. The mentality is pitiable at the top ( leaders) and unexpectedly worse at the bottom (followers).

I wouldn't blame your ignorance though because you are not an expert in diplomatic studies and viz a viz peace and conflict resolution. how did you come to the conclusion that thousands were killed,were you there to take figures? Need I also remind you that the army has already produced a video clip to show to the entire globe, how they pleaded for right of way. This is something that has never happened in this country. Let me also remind you that in any negotiation table there is always the attitude of Win win situation at the background. In this case the Shiite shot themselves on their feet when they refused to leave the way when they knew the army was armed to the teeth and they with bow,club and arrow. my guy that was suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by NavierStokes(m): 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
abiolert:

I wouldn't blame your ignorance though because you are not an expert in diplomatic studies and viz a viz peace and conflict resolution. how did you come to the conclusion that thousands were killed,were you there to take figures? Need I also remind you that the army has already produced a video clip to show to the entire globe, how they pleaded for right of way. This is something that has never happened in this country. Let me also remind you that in any negotiation table there is always the attitude of Win win situation at the background. In this case the Shiite shot themselves on their feet when they refused to leave the way when they knew the army was armed to the teeth and they with bow,club and arrow. my guy that was suicide.

"In the battle of wits it's needless arguing with an unarmed man". Mr man whether it's the death of one person or 10000 people, nowhere in a civilized world are people killed because of the right of way of an individual who is paid from the state's coffer.
Afterall even the c in c was stoned up north last year with no recorded loss of life. I repeat there is no rationally acceptable explanation for what happened in zaria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm in solidarity with the Shia Movement!!!!

[size=28pt]#FREE SHEIKH ZAKZAKI[/size]
Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by Sibrah: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Religion of peace people protest the release of potential jihadists.
Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by mozel247: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
And also the video justify the midnight massacre and demolition of their place of worship, residence, and even Polo Club from 1am till 6am..?
Was that also right of way..? Is premeditated and is genocide..

Somebody must be held liable to his actions. I see genocide and ethnic cleansing

abiolert:

Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by abiolert(m): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
NavierStokes:

"In the battle of wits it's needless arguing with an unarmed man". Mr man whether it's the death of one person or 10000 people, nowhere in a civilized world are people killed because of the right of way of an individual who is paid from the state's coffer.
Afterall even the c in c was stoned up north last year with no recorded loss of life. I repeat there is no rationally acceptable explanation for what happened in zaria.
if you say unarmed men I would have concurred with you. but for individuals who had interior motives and armed with sticks and clubs,I think the army was right. The only issue I have with the army is that they went to far with their later action of demolition and arrest.
Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by abiolert(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
NavierStokes:

yea no where in the world you say, but not in a nation like Nigeria when there was attempt to assassinate the army chief before.
Re: Breaking::protests In Iran, Iraq, India,against Killings Of Shia Muslim In Zaria by chucs: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Jobless souls..Where were they when BH were slaughtering our people? I don't support the Army's later action on them,but they begged for it. Seriously muslims are making me believe that they are not worshipping God with their terrorist attacks.

(1) (Reply)

The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose / Are IGBOS Political Serfs Of Lower Niger? / What Is Wrong With The Message On This Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.