Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose (1788 Views)

Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) / Fayose Rocks Customized 'Oshoko' Shirt As He Meets Ekiti Chairmen & Councillors / Hilarious Achievement Of Gov. Ayodele Peter Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose by Chubhie: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
The Man Fayose

Fayose is from a staunch Christian home. His parents are late Pastor Oluwafemi Oluwayose and Prophetess Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose. So also was his late sister, Bimpe Sorinolu who was popular for praying and delivering mad people from the streets. There are strong views that Fayose’s return to power might not be out of place to be referred to as a covenant with the family. HIS WIFE IS ALSO A PROPHETESS His amiable wife, Feyisetan is a prophetess. It is on record that she is the first person who predicted his return to power. Interesting, during his inauguration, Fayose told the mammoth crowd that his wife is the only person he knows who prays for Ekiti State every day.

Fayose, siblings in dirty war over dad’s burial

According to family sources, a meeting held at the Orita-Challenge home of the late Oluwayose went awry two weeks ago as Fayose, leading 10 of his siblings including the first born, disagreed with the 16 other children led by the second born, Ms. Modupeola Fayose, a United Kingdom-based nutrition expert and Apostle (Mrs.) Bimpe Oluwayose Sorinola, Fayose’s sister by same mother kicked against the burial arrangement for their father.

The Ayo Fayose camp which include the first born of the late Octogenarian, Olusegun Fayose and Mrs. Moji Ladeji want the old man buried in his home town, Afao-Ekiti, Ekiti State, while their other group insist on respecting an alleged last wish of the former Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) leader that he be buried in his Ibadan home, which adjoins one of the five churches he founded in his 50 years of work as an ecclesiastic activist and missionary in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

Pa John Olorunfemi Oluwayose passed on February 14, but he is yet to get a befitting and quick burial as he reportedly instructed at his 82nd birthday celebration last year.

Both groups of his surviving children had published separate conflicting obituaries and funeral programmes.

While the Modupeola/Bimpe group fixed the rites of passage for between last Wednesday and Friday (April 1-3) to hold at the Orita Challenge residence of the deceased, Ayo Fayose’s scheduled theirs for April 9 and 10 at Afao Ekiti.

Although some of the children observed the April 1-3 programme, climaxing in a burial service at Oloruntedotimi CAC at Orita Challenge, Ibadan and interment, it was more of mockery, as the corpse could not be buried, having been ordered detained by the police allegedly on Fayose’s instruction.

Daily Sun gathered that when the Modupeola/Bimpe group got to the private hospital (names withheld) where the remains of the late cleric were being kept, the corpse could not retrieved as mobile policemen had been drafted to the hospital.

The group was said to have gone back disappointed with an empty casket, which they eventually interred with Pa Oluwayose’s priestly regalia and his Bible.

The development shocked mourners including relations and church members of the late priest.

What Ayo Fayose’s eldest brother Segun has to say

Segun said: “It is a pity Nigerians are celebrating criminals. I am angry with Nigerians for electing somebody like Ayodele as governor. My children cannot come to Nigeria because of the terrible situation of our country.

“I don’t have a relationship with any of our leaders because of their criminality and anybody who says I collected money from the opposition should step forward to challenge me. Ekiti and Nigeria are bigger than Fayose’s name and both names should be protected.

“I don’t want anything from anybody, but Ayo should stop insulting and abusing my father’s name. As a result of Fayose’s attitude, many people believe the Fayose family is rude but it is far from the truth.

“I have spoken to him many times, but he refused to listen. Buhari and Obasanjo are old enough to be his father and I don’t know why he should be insulting them.

“I am always sad with the situation of this country. Ayo’s arrogance is one of the reasons I said people should not vote for him prior to the Ekiti governorship election. If all I am saying is not true, my six children should die and I should end up in shame.

“Most of us abroad are not happy with the situation of Nigeria. We are sad. When people call me from Ekiti to complain about Ayo, I tell them to forgive the family. People should not see Ayo as an ambassador of our family.

Ayodele Fayose Records

Summary of Fayose's ruthlessness against APC and Elite...

2003- Fayose defeatead incumbent APC Governor Niyi Adebayo

2009- Fayose helped Fayemi to defeat PDP elite candidate Segun Oni (Fayemi was to be sworn in october 2010).

2014- Ayo Fayose swept away APC's incumbent Governor Fayemi from office in an historic 16-0. In fact, Fayemi was defeated in his (Fayemi) LG.

2014- Fayose repeated the 16-0 feat in the Presidential election against APC. He futher swept ALL Ekiti APC members and candidates from Senate, Federal House of Representatives and Ekiti state House of Assembly (in the famous 26-0)

Fayose is indeed a force to be reckoned with when armed with his ponmo and booli tools!
Will his impressive run of form against APC continue with Buhari? only time shall tell.

Refrences:

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/apr/7/507.html
http://thenationonlineng.net/fayose-embarrassing-our-family-says-brother/
http://www.punchng.com/we-perfected-ekiti-rigging-in-hotel-aluko-2/
http://citypeopleng.com/about-the-mystery-man-called-ayo-fayose/

cc:sukkot
Re: The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose by Flexherbal(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Indeed, time shall tell.
Re: The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose by sukkot: 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chubhie:
The Man Fayose

Fayose, siblings in dirty war over dad’s burial

According to family sources, a meeting held at the Orita-Challenge home of the late Oluwayose went awry two weeks ago as Fayose, leading 10 of his siblings including the first born, disagreed with the 16 other children led by the second born, Ms. Modupeola Fayose, a United Kingdom-based nutrition expert and Apostle (Mrs.) Bimpe Oluwayose Sorinola, Fayose’s sister by same mother kicked against the burial arrangement for their father.

The Ayo Fayose camp which include the first born of the late Octogenarian, Olusegun Fayose and Mrs. Moji Ladeji want the old man buried in his home town, Afao-Ekiti, Ekiti State, while their other group insist on respecting an alleged last wish of the former Christ Apostolic Church (CAC) leader that he be buried in his Ibadan home, which adjoins one of the five churches he founded in his 50 years of work as an ecclesiastic activist and missionary in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

Pa John Olorunfemi Oluwayose passed on February 14, but he is yet to get a befitting and quick burial as he reportedly instructed at his 82nd birthday celebration last year.

Both groups of his surviving children had published separate conflicting obituaries and funeral programmes.

While the Modupeola/Bimpe group fixed the rites of passage for between last Wednesday and Friday (April 1-3) to hold at the Orita Challenge residence of the deceased, Ayo Fayose’s scheduled theirs for April 9 and 10 at Afao Ekiti.

Although some of the children observed the April 1-3 programme, climaxing in a burial service at Oloruntedotimi CAC at Orita Challenge, Ibadan and interment, it was more of mockery, as the corpse could not be buried, having been ordered detained by the police allegedly on Fayose’s instruction.

Daily Sun gathered that when the Modupeola/Bimpe group got to the private hospital (names withheld) where the remains of the late cleric were being kept, the corpse could not retrieved as mobile policemen had been drafted to the hospital.

The group was said to have gone back disappointed with an empty casket, which they eventually interred with Pa Oluwayose’s priestly regalia and his Bible.

The development shocked mourners including relations and church members of the late priest.

What Ayo Fayose’s eldest brother Segun has to say

Ayodele Fayose Records

Summary of Fayose's ruthlessness against APC and Elite...

2003- Fayose defeatead incumbent APC Governor Niyi Adebayo

2009- Fayose helped Fayemi to defeat PDP elite candidate Segun Oni (Fayemi was to be sworn in october 2010).

2014- Ayo Fayose swept away APC's incumbent Governor Fayemi from office in an historic 16-0. In fact, Fayemi was defeated in his (Fayemi) LG.

2014- Fayose repeated the 16-0 feat in the Presidential election against APC. He futher swept ALL Ekiti APC members and candidates from Senate, Federal House of Representatives and Ekiti state House of Assembly (in the famous 26-0)

Fayose is indeed a force to be reckoned with when armed with his ponmo and booli tools!
Will his impressive run of form against APC continue with Buhari? only time shall tell.

Refrences:

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/apr/7/507.html
http://thenationonlineng.net/fayose-embarrassing-our-family-says-brother/
http://www.punchng.com/we-perfected-ekiti-rigging-in-hotel-aluko-2/
http://citypeopleng.com/about-the-mystery-man-called-ayo-fayose/

cc:sukkot
all na wash cuz buhari is backed by the international mafia and europe and america and china and international bankers. buhari is an international superstar. so ayodele is the one who needs to fear. trust me

1 Like

Re: The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose by omenka(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose ordered his father's corpse detained.
Now, that explains A LOT!
Re: The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose by Chubhie: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
sukkot:
all na wash cuz buhari is backed by the international mafia and europe and america and china and international bankers. buhari is an international superstar. so ayodele is the one who needs to fear. trust me
Buhari seems to be standing only with China currently.

1 Like

Re: The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose by omenka(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose ordered his father's corpse detained.
Now, that explains A LOT!
Re: The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose by sukkot: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chubhie:

' seems ' being the operative word. china and USA are working together to change the money system away from the dollar. so it seems he is pro- china and anti-usa but thats not the case. the world as a whole is being switched over away from the dollar cuz the worlds reliance on oil is bout to be stopped and a new technology introduced while china will be the worlds manufacturing house so the whole world will switch to chinese money as the reserve. its happening as we speak

1 Like

Re: The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose by BeardedMeat(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Love him or hate him, Ayodele Peter Fayose is the nightmare of APC. 16-0. 26-0. Choi!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The "Oshoko" Behind Ayodele Peter Fayose by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chubhie:

Whatever buhari does fiscally, the West needs him to maintain stability in Sub-Saharan Africa. Their hands are full with isis and the IB was setting us up to be the next theatre of Islamist terrorism. As long as Bubu deals with BH, they will tolerate him.

(1) (Reply)

Edo-people-stone-apc-convoy-photos / BREAKING: LASG Removes VIO From Lagos Roads / MASSOB Shuts Down Owerri, Celebrate's Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.