Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,013 members, 7,825,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka (27481 Views)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by obiak4(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Religious leaders are some of the people ruining this country. They never ever provide pragmatic solutions to our problems, all they do is tell Nigerians to pray, while they encourage laziness by preaching prosperity and giving false hope to their followers. Praying has never solved any country's problems. It won't solve Nigeria's problems either. Stop telling Nigerians to pray for their country. How can we have hope that Nigeria will be great when the people who are supposed to make it great or reap its greatness are ignorant, hopeless and jobless? Look around you in your vicinity and you will see them hopelessly hawking pure water or some other cheap item in order to eke out a living. This country is dead. Simple and short.
that moment when a nigerian pastor with police excort and bodyguards tell you he will open the gate of heaven for angels to protect u and ur family you better run
mbaka should tell us how igbos shd ask him how nigerians should ask him how did buhari intend to fufil his promises
naira is 270@ parallel market crude sell less than $45/barrel,the purchasing power of the masses has reduced nov/dec salaries have not been paid,busiiness,store owners are feeling the heat,
mbaka why why why.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by Engrr(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
DuchessLily:
Ofcos we will!

But Oga Rev., I Knw u have smiled to d bank after ur visit to Aso-rock., pls I wouldn't mind a share ooo... U can put my name on d list later , no ish cheesy

If u know Rev Fr Mbaka very well, you will not be saying this. He has enough for himself and his philanthropic work

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by tymgotel: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministries based in Enugu on Friday declared that Nigeria will definitely succeed.

Speaking with State House correspondents after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, he assured that Nigeria will overcome the challenges presently facing it.

He said: “We have come to commit the nation into the hands of God and pray for peace and God should establish His blessings in our country.

“We wish to pray for the revamping of the economy. We are committing Aso Rock into the hands of God. We are also here to commit Nigeria to Jesus, that this 2015 ‎Christmas, Nigerians will say God is great.

“Pray for blessing for our people, I want to assure Nigerians that in the midst of what is happening, we shall succeed, the time of promotion is coming,” he added.

On the agitation for Biafra, he said that he did not discuss it with the President, saying: “I am silent on everything about Biafra.”

On the claim that he is controversial, he said: “People can say what they want to say, I am a happy man.”

During the last administration, the clergy had predicted the exit of former President Goodluck Jonathan from power in the period leading to the March 2015 Presidential election.

True to his prediction, Jonathan lost the election to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://thenationonlineng.net/update-nigeria-will-overcome-challenges-mbaka/
Is not possible..yes I say so
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by francizy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:

After the Ohakim and rev father issue, mbaka became nothing!

He still have mouth to talk!

No mind the "political" father. cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:
During the last administration, the clergy had predicted the exit of former President Goodluck Jonathan from power in the period leading to the March 2015 Presidential election.

True to his prediction, Jonathan lost the election to President Muhammadu Buhari.

That Part thou.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wailers, oya over to you. grin grin
osibanjo is taken over soon
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by MzPecs(f): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
francizy:

No mind the "political" father. cheesy grin
gringringrin
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by DuchessLily(f): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Engrr:

If u know Rev Fr Mbaka very well, you will not be saying this. He has enough for himself and his philanthropic work

Yeah!! We all always have enough
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by linusbnn(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok, but why should he be silent about biafra?

because Religion is diff from politics
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by Divinehenrich(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Apology was tendered by Chimaroke through the Catholic bishop and the curse was reversed

Forgiveness is the attributes of the strong, the weak does not forgive.
PhockPhockMan:
He also predicted the death of Chimaroke Nnamani in office as state Governor, eight years after, the man is still alive.
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by Affable200(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Amen. I have already know and believe that Nigeria will get better soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by jaykay68(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
He was silent on Biafra because Biafra is a dead issue. Only the brainless will believe that biafra can become a nation on its own.
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by oluwasegun007(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
INTROVERT:

because he is not in support of it & as an elder he is not fast 2 utter any word

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by kings09(m): 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Did he say his surname is Dasuki. grin
DuchessLily:
Ofcos we will!

But Oga Rev., I Knw u have smiled to d bank after ur visit to Aso-rock., pls I wouldn't mind a share ooo... U can put my name on d list later , no ish cheesy
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by Onoruoiza83(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
we hear you father Mbaka n hope u tell our able presido the noble truth sha?
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by Forwetinnah: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Bloody liar who calls himself a Reverend Father? He didn't discuss anything about Biafra?! Yeah Right!! Biafra is the ONLY REASON HE WAS INVITED TO ASO ROCK!! The UK has asked that Booooohari calls a Referendum
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by purpleblood: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
omenka:
Mbaka is the greatest Igbo man ever!! Greater than Oju and Azi combined!

Go to hell if my comment offends you.
Two things are involved: it's either you're under aged or mentally retarded. In either case, you shouldn't be here.
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by Igbo20(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
is he going into politics?
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by jaymony: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
Apc agents everywhere...
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by purpleblood: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cleanboi:
Catholic na church.See devil o.
Catholic dey use Bible or dey worship JESUS christ.all dia prayers n activities no pass Mary the mother of jesus.God punish make end time idol worshipers
Catholic Church wey dia father and reverend sisters dey drink beer,smoke cigar. Abi I lie.
Oga, try to be objective when constructing your argument. If you are a Christian, then you're a disgrace to Christians. After the the tribal and religious (Christian/Muslim) sentiments, still making issues complicated. May God have mercy on your parents
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by TedBaker(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
INTROVERT:
i tire ooo
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by Onyilosky(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
As money don enter bank oh! Boy. Why I no go smile
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by cosby02(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cleanboi:
Catholic na church.See devil o.
Catholic dey use Bible or dey worship JESUS christ.all dia prayers n activities no pass Mary the mother of jesus.God punish make end time idol worshipers
Catholic Church wey dia father and reverend sisters dey drink beer,smoke cigar. Abi I lie.
The Bible says 'my people perish because the lack knowledge' your parents did a poor job bringing you up.
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by horlabiyi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Why not pray for all this calamity to stop
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by olutunde12(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
OnankpaBa:

That Part thou.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wailers, oya over to you. grin grin

That election was won 10 months ago. You people should suspend campaign till 2019. Tell buhari to return us to where he met us and go if he cannot better our situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by mployer(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Sanchase:
The economy is really bad but if Goodluck Jona was still in power by now naira would be 600 = $1.

Buhari is not an ideal option but he is a better option compared to GEJ. That guy was too weak !!!

He was there for six years and naira was still stable.
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by mployer(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Divinehenrich:
Apology was tendered by Chimaroke through the Catholic bishop and the curse was reversed

Forgiveness is the attributes of the strong, the weak does not forgive.

No apology was tendered.

Mbaka's prophecy about him was fake.
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by mployer(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
akinsbaba2015:
When the government eventually show you the plans and structure through the budget next week I hope you won't start complaining about the details being too lengthy. This government is well on course to right the wrongs of yesteryears. Only the blind will not see the sincerity of purpose on the part of PMB and his team. #betterdaysahead

A president that has not addressed the nation for once. Called an emergency FEC meeting but couldn't wake up by 10am, to attend the meeting he called.
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by ODUBEZE: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Amen oooooooooo
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by Sanchase: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
No Naira wasn't stable when GEJ was there as a matter of fact this fluctuation was initiated by GEJ's government, they couldn't handle it and they devalued naira to dollar from 157 to 197. If GEJ was still in power now he will devalue naira again thereby making naira one of the weakest currency in the word. In every economy your currency is your power, GEJ fuckkked it up big time.

They raped Nigeria in the ass.

mployer:

He was there for six years and naira was still stable.
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by Deepfreezer(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mbaka is a complete sell out. #saboteur.
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by DuchessLily(f): 11:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
kings09:
Did he say his surname is Dasuki. grin

So u mean he is not a cheerful giver cheesy
Re: Nigeria Will Overcome Challenges – Mbaka by ugwuishi(m): 5:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Ride on Daddy, I am solidly behind u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery / How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report / Pastor Tunde Bakare Visits Aso Villa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.