Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. (341782 Views)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / ****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 06, 2013
If u have an atom of fear in you,i don't see wat your doing in this thread talk more of applying.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 06, 2013
@careytommy, try to understand my statement before quoting and misunderstanding me. I was trying to tell him that you can be posted anywhere irrespective of whether you are conversant with the language or not. Who is talking about fear here?
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by zinaunreal(m): 6:37am On Nov 06, 2013
Who knows about the DIA (defense intelligence agency)?

Heard they are even hardlined than NIA and DSS. They never publicize and you must be recommended by a high ranking citizen.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2013
chidyhels: If u have an atom of fear in you,i don't see wat your doing in this thread talk more of applying.
who's talking about fear here?
the main reason i brought up this issue was only to keep the thread alive. Besides we need to be realistic here, some people here may claim to be brave warriors (in the comfort of their rooms in front of their pc or phone) but when the time comes for them to be posted to maiduguri, they'll start running away.
Only ppl living in the north or have had a 1st hand experience of an ethno-religious crisis that would appreciate the question I raised.
Everything is not all about your work, but the way u live, socialize etc (mind you most DSS staff don't live in their quarters) so you might find yourself living among the local populace, where u(assuming u r a christian) may find yourself forced to live according to sharia law(very common in kano).
I know what I am signing up for but the question I raised is for the people who wish to take this job just for the money(unemployment).
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2013
zinaunreal: Who knows about the DIA (defense intelligence agency)?

Heard they are even hardlined than NIA and DSS. They never publicize and you must be recommended by a high ranking citizen.
Are you talking about the National Intelligence Agency? because Defence Intelligence Agency is strictly for the military(it is the military arm of intelligence)
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by zinaunreal(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2013
sarajevo:
Are you talking about the National Intelligence Agency? because Defence Intelligence Agency is strictly for the military(it is the military arm of intelligence)

Civilians intelligence officers are also there. But their application is strictly an oga at the top thing.

2 Likes

Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by mkoabiola: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2013
Dere is a security department called National intelligence agency,it is of high recommendation frm oga@d top.
But it lik dey dd dier interview ds year@abj.dey don't publicise ds agency like NA,NN,NAF .
It is a coded level.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2013
sarajevo:
who's talking about fear here?
the main reason i brought up this issue was only to keep the thread alive. Besides we need to be realistic here, some people here may claim to be brave warriors (in the comfort of their rooms in front of their pc or phone) but when the time comes for them to be posted to maiduguri, they'll start running away.
Only ppl living in the north or have had a 1st hand experience of an ethno-religious crisis that would appreciate the question I raised.
Everything is not all about your work, but the way u live, socialize etc (mind you most DSS staff don't live in their quarters) so you might find yourself living among the local populace, where u(assuming u r a christian) may find yourself forced to live according to sharia law(very common in kano).
I know what I am signing up for but the question I raised is for the people who wish to take this job just for the money(unemployment).
@sarajevo dnt mind the people who claim to know too much.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by ettete: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2013
@Sarajevo I Love ur question becos anyone dat have lived in d north wud understand wat u mean't. I've experienced so many crisis in kaduna so I understand u perfectly.It may nt b easy 4 a novice,dats y they wud keep u in camp 4 gud 9mths,so dat by d time ur out u can face any fear.So brace up guys,d training skol wud make u realize ur true aim of joining d department,if its to serve naija or na unemploment.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by ajisebioyo1(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2013
Pls fellows, is the sss form out?
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
Thanks @eriam and etete. I have lived in Jos for 7 years and experienced most of the crises and bombings.@ajisebioyo1 they have no such thing as a form, all you have to do is submit a handwritten application at their command in your state of origin when ever you hear that they r receiving applications. They are yet to start receiving application sha but i don't know exactly when.

1 Like

Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Ogbu411: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
answer updatin...
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Ogbu411: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmmm! @Sarajevo, dat mins u can spik hausa lang perfectly na?
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ogbu411: Hmmmm! @Sarajevo, dat mins u can spik hausa lang perfectly na?
small small (kadan kada)
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by fsb(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
mko abiola: Dere is a security department called National intelligence agency,it is of high recommendation frm oga@d top.
But it lik dey dd dier interview ds year@abj.dey don't publicise ds agency like NA,NN,NAF .
It is a coded level.

My Boss at the top....NIA does advertise. I remember the last time they were looking for linguists...and other fields in the humanities
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Ogbu411: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by mkoabiola: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
fsb:

My Boss at the top....NIA does advertise. I remember the last time they were looking for linguists...and other fields in the humanities
It been a long tym.
It is d same tin we ar saying,
Dey don't advertised deir recruitment bt there was a thread created on NL sometimes ds year,where few ppu said dey were invited for an interview but to dier surpriz,dey picked d final selection without making it.
But ,if u av a strong politician,u ar gud 2go.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by ettete: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
who cares about NIA,all wat is important 4now is SSS.Whoever is interested in NIA can follow their thread,4me am loyal to DSS&internal security is my primary concern.Pls let infos keep rolling in,we're getting close insha allah.United we stand like golden eaglet,so let SSS infos keep rolling in, dats our primary concern in dis thread.One-Luv My Fellow Expectants.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by babadey(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hello house, are we sure they're still gonna call for applications this year?. BTW, I've done numerous surfing on the web to know where lagos SSS command address is but to no avail, pls anyone with this answer should tell me ooo. Lagos SSS command address?!. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by toocoded: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
mko abiola:
It been a long tym.
It is d same tin we ar saying,
Dey don't advertised deir recruitment bt there was a thread created on NL sometimes ds year,where few ppu said dey were invited for an interview but to dier surpriz,dey picked d final selection without making it.
But ,if u av a strong politician,u ar gud 2go.
But seriously, its very wrong to politicise this kinda position cos its very wrong. That's why we are not getting it right in terms of security because this politicians have their boys in there and this means they can always manipulate them to get info frm them and it could jeopardize their operation
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by ettete: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
@toocoded its a do me do u thing,if a politician wud support u 2become d DG then u must return d favour..Its everywhere in d world,it didn't start with us and surely won't end with us..Wat we sud rather look at is bringing dos politicians dat sponsor insurgency to book irrespective of who they r.Nobody is above d law.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by babadey(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
baba dey: Hello house, are we sure they're still gonna call for applications this year?. BTW, I've done numerous surfing on the web to know where lagos SSS command address is but to no avail, pls anyone with this answer should tell me ooo. Lagos SSS command address?!. Thanks in anticipation.
Any help?
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Ogbu411: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
@Baba, quietly nd carefully check at de lagos stat former Naval base. gudluck!
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by babadey(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2013
Ogbu411: @Baba, quietly nd carefully check at de lagos stat former Naval base. gudluck!
Lol. Thanks. But where is that pls?
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Ogbu411: 5:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Usbeciyke: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Plz house I want anybody that is very sure to answer this question for me. Is sss still going to recruit this year? Don't answer if you are not sure. Thanks.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by zinaunreal(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Usbeciyke: Plz house I want anybody that is very sure to answer this question for me. Is sss still going to recruit this year? Don't answer if you are not sure. Thanks.

I'm sure that I don't know smiley
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by ichema4u(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Usbeciyke: Plz house I want anybody that is very sure to answer this question for me. Is sss still going to recruit this year? Don't answer if you are not sure. Thanks.
sss has concluded their recruitment early this year..my inlaw forgot to inform me wen it took place..only to tell me this yrs intake passed out from camp one or two months ago... so brace up for nxt yrs recruitment n kp me posted...its usually done early in d year..usually first or early second quarter of d yr

1 Like

Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by babadey(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2013
Ogbu411: .
How va ogbu?. Can u inbox me the address pls?.
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 13, 2013
[quote author=ichema4u]
sss has concluded their recruitment early this year..my inlaw forgot to inform me wen it took place..only to tell me this yrs intake passed out from camp one or two months ago... so brace up for nxt yrs recruitment n kp me posted...its usually done early in d year..usually first or early second quarter of d yr
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2013
ichema4u:
I concur
Re: State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. by Usbeciyke: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Anyone with latest update about sss recruitment this year plz let me know. I am more than inquisitive oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.