Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Spartacus Vs Game Of Thrones - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Spartacus Vs Game Of Thrones (957 Views)

Which Movie Series Is Better... Empire Vs Game Of Thrones (GOT) / Is There Any Series Like Spartacus? Please Help / Review Civil War Vs Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spartacus Vs Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Between this 2series movies which do you think is better?.. I mean I have watched Spartacus..they is no seasonal movie compare to it ..at all..

So what's your take
Re: Spartacus Vs Game Of Thrones by mindsalad(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Spartacus is second to none
Re: Spartacus Vs Game Of Thrones by Aceed: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
GOT all the way. cheesy I don't know whether spartacus was produced to potray the bravery of gladiators or their s3xual life. angry
Re: Spartacus Vs Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Aceed:
GOT all the way. cheesy I don't know whether spartacus was produced to potray the bravery of gladiators or their s3xual life. angry

BUT THEM STILL FFUCK WELLA FOR GAME OF THRONES NA
Re: Spartacus Vs Game Of Thrones by ekins71: 6:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Game of Thrones!!! Spartacus was based largely on two premises;sex and gore. GOT on the other hand goes much deeper. You have political intrigues, skullduggery, fantasy and also something for the erotica aficionados.
Re: Spartacus Vs Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
All this yeye comparison no dey tire una self?? Why can't you just love both, heh?
Re: Spartacus Vs Game Of Thrones by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
koice:
All this yeye comparison no dey tire una self?? Why can't you just love both, heh?
Interesting I never see u talking of G.O.T, so do u prefer so many series than d great G.O.T
Re: Spartacus Vs Game Of Thrones by ipledge10(m): 4:40am On Dec 22, 2015
i only watch spatacus,but not really a good series to me
Re: Spartacus Vs Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Interesting I never see u talking of G.O.T,

I love both. 'GOT' is deep and complex, basically a real life politics played out on a fantasy setting.

'Spartacus' in comparison is pretty neat, sex and gore 101. Sketchy plot covered by excess nudity and exaggerated violence. But what I loved most about Spartacus is the unique dialogue style... the quotes are epic. They - the quotes - always put a mischievous smile on my face anytime I hear em.

All in all, they are both fantastic drama series that have nothing in common, ie, if you can ignore the 'Sword-and-sandal' genre they both belong to.

(1) (Reply)

If You Didn't Watch This Movies It's Time To Call Me Brother. / New Trending Action Yoruba 2017 Release Starring Odunlade Adekola / Pls Rate My Latest Short Comedy Skit: By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.