Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK (6342 Views)

How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included). / How Did You Make It In Life? / Please Help With Clickbank Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
PLANETMARS:
sorry I can't email u I don't know what is fwf to start with
Okay Planetmars, how do we or I learn from this your successful formula? Can you please give us highlights on the most sell products and your targeted audiences (country) and the software you are using! Thanks
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by buynpay: 12:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Lucwaizy:

Okay Planetmars, how do we or I learn from this your successful formula? Can you please give us highlights on the most sell products and your targeted audiences (country) and the software you are using! Thanks

You don't need to keep asking just start making money now by my tried, tested and proven formula that can get you $50 on day one and up to $500 usd per day..... Contact me via email buynpay4goods@gmail.com if you are interested! Terms and conditions apply

I modified this because of numerous calls from people.
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 2:49am On Dec 21, 2015
Lucwaizy:

d info I have dropped here is enough I can't tell u everytin if u want more u wud have to pay. Yes cuz its my method, d ideal is for u to think and develop urs.
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
buynpay:

You don't need to keep asking just start making money now by my tried, tested and proven formula that can get you $50 on day one and up to $500 usd per day..... Contact me via email buynpay4goods@gmail.com if you are interested! Terms and conditions apply

I modified this because of numerous calls for people.
I have send you mail, I'm waiting.
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by buynpay: 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lucwaizy:
I have send you mail, I'm waiting.
Check your mail I have replied you. Hoping to hear from you soon
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by rotimileye(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hi guys, I have a Level 1 Fiverr Seller account for sale. Very good account, United States based, 94% positive rating, 13 positive reviews. I have no time managing the account again cos of my job. If interested, call or WhatsApp 08069257028, or email rotimileye@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
PLANETMARS:
lol I don't honey. Just get d facebook verified.
Bro, u can add on whatsapp. I'm ready to pay u in exchange for your ideas as long as it will work for me. This is my digits: 07061666812. thanks
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
Steesaadiq:
Bro, u can add on whatsapp. I'm ready to pay u in exchange for your ideas as long as it will work for me. This is my digits: 07061666812. thanks
I have added u
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Frankicent(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2015
mobicomtech01:

This is the link to the solo ads h t t p : / / g o o .g l / PEY5Xf close the spaces and click. It is also good for CPA marketing it you have offers to get optins

your idea is awesome. About the Facebook page. how much you selling it?
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by buynpay: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Steesaadiq:
Plz try to send mail to my email address Buynpay4goods@gmail.com I have lost access to the email I used sign up Nl @Steesaadiq
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
here is how to get free vpn
Download America Online 9.0VR
(DO NOT DOWNLOAD OTHER VERSIONS CAUSE IT WILL NOT WORK)
and create an aol free email account
Open the folder where you have unzip it and double click on SETUP90 EXE to install it

on the install setup, choose "current members" and "Creating an additional AOL account on this computer" and choose to install AOL in the default directory "Program Files" for x86 or "Program Files (x86)" for x64
You will be prompted to install an IE addon, toolbar, un-check cause we do not need any addons or toolbar

After installation is finished restart your pc and open AOL 9.0 from your PC desktop

AOL will attempt to connect to the log in page and to check your internet connection, click cancel, close etc and you will reach the connection prompt
here choose "guest" and click on "connect options".

click on "Advanced Broadband Settings" and at the prompt continue .

click on "add a broadband profile", in the prompt write "HOME" and click add
add a broadband profile.

on connecting to the internet check "automatically reconnect" and on the "Connection Type" Drop-down, choose "HOME NETWORK" , leave checked "automatic proxy configuration" and click save ...
Connection Type Choose Home Network.

you will now be back on the log in panel where you will notice the brand new Home connection you have created earlier on step 8 and 9
home log in, choose home.

attempt to log in using guest and the new connection "home", if an error appear and you are not prompted to enter your aol user name and password, then select instead of "Home" the "broadband" option from connection and log in only once using the broadband connection, then sign off and select select "Home" and log in using your aol username and password... minimize the aol software and use any browser you want, you are now behind the AOL software and a new AOL ip is allocated on your computer

you will also notice in your windows "network connections" a new WAN miniport virtual adapter created for the AOL connection, named "The Internet"

If you have any other questions or you have problems with the set up fell free to ask and i will guide you ...

IF YOU ARE PROMPTED TO UPGRADE AOL, CLICK CANCEL, DO NOT UPGRADE IT !

Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Frankicent(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
can't. Drop my number nor my Id here so drop urs I wud add not giving d acct for free just so u knw. Info I have dropped here is enough for u to start.
notify me
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Frankicent:

notify me on
na wa o don't drop ur profile on public forum beta drop ur number
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Frankicent(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
na wa o don't drop ur profile on public forum beta drop ur number

Just Facebook anyway...+2348030978745
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Frankicent:

that number is not on whatsapp
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Frankicent:

Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by DEGREE2466(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Linzo:

Pls bro i have been trying to use that method for a while now but it hasn't work. pls how do i get auto friend adder and auto invites. thank you. I have also PM you too pls check you mail

Don't bother yourself sending PM to this dude ( planetmars ) unless you are a pretty lady

I sent this nigga PM and he replied but guess what?

The dude did not answer any question I asked him rather he just told me that his explanation on nairalabd here was very simple to understand
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
DEGREE2466:

Don't bother yourself sending PM to this dude ( planetmars ) unless you are a pretty lady

I sent this nigga PM and he replied but guess what?

The dude did not answer any question I asked him rather he just told me that his explanation on nairalabd here was very simple to understand
lol who pretty lady help? U shud understand that not all questions require answers. I do my best to supply answers but if I feel its already answered here I don't have to repeat my self
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nice work Planetmars.
The manual I got from buynpay is so interesting and it has held profit.
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Blaizepro: 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lucwaizy:
Nice work Planetmars.

Luciano could you please send me a copy of the ebook to this email address blaizeprotech@gmail.com
Thanks n God Bless U
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by DEGREE2466(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
lol who pretty lady help? U shud understand that not all questions require answers. I do my best to supply answers but if I feel its already answered here I don't have to repeat my self

Only if it is as simple as you thought it.

Infact, unless I see someone who is ready to teach me about this online business one on one, I don't think there is need wasting time on it.

Many people post vague and ambiguous information leaving newbies more confused all because they are giving out the information at no cost or they don't really want you to make it just to avoid competition
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
Blaizepro:

Luciano could you please send me a copy of the ebook to this email address blaizeprotech@gmail.com
Thanks n God Bless U

Blaize I don't have the right to do that.
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
Blaizepro:

Thanks n God Bless U

Blaize I don't have the right to do that. Contact him I think his email address is here
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Frankicent(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
yeah add 2347087918907
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by PLANETMARS(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
DEGREE2466:

Only if it is as simple as you thought it.

Infact, unless I see someone who is ready to teach me about this online business one on one, I don't think there is need wasting time on it.

Many people post vague and ambiguous information leaving newbies more confused all because they are giving out the information at no cost or they don't really want you to make it just to avoid competition
there u go see ur problem! Mr stop waiting for who would spoon feed u, why not change the trend. Its the 21st century we have so many resources to help u. I have given u a head start why not build on that. Pls ask ur questions here I wud do justice to them
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by buynpay: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2015
Lucwaizy:
Nice work Planetmars.

Thanks. You can ask questions in anywhere you got lost. But only through the email
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by kendo55: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2015
Enhance your click bank with a website.

I am here to build a site like. ( jiji or fiverr ) for any one interested for just 30k.
I know trust is something hard to build, so here is how the deal will go.
If your interested contact me via Skype or email imparable12(Aat)naij.com
You will pay an initial token of 3k only. This I will use and purchase a demo paid hosting I will upload the site. You can give me your desired name or I choose any random name. After payment I will send you the purchased name. Max 3days after your payment. This is to prove to you am here for business. Which you can verify with whois.

After that relax once I deliver your job. You pay me my balance of 27k....its straight and open. Your free to comment here our communication.

Merry Christmas
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by Frankicent(m): 1:56am On Jan 08, 2016
homebase:
How are you guys opening clickbank from Nigeria?

Because i opened about 3 times at different times
with different UK public proxies all were closed by clickbank.

So how are guys doing it now?
would you pay me if I create it for you?
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by mealer: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lucwaizy:
I will like to ask this question and at the same time pass it to the online marketing gurus and My NL ebook sellers.
How and where do you advertise your CLICKBANK affiliation link

What products sells fast where you do your promotion

Very well I know that it is not a get rich quick but there is an autopilot that generates sells for the products that you guys promote. I have a little idea on affiliation program but ClickBank is kind of sell and get commission while some affiliation sites/programs is to generate traffic and make some cents, while ClickBank is more interesting because of the high commission paid on a sell, it also require more work to get this ($) done. It's been said

I know very well that we have a lot of gurus who work with/for ClickBank in NL, I will like us to share our experience to enable other NLers ClickBank Vendors and Newbies.

NB: Please with due respect no ebook is needed.
Get registerd on Clickbank, use the marketplae filter to find the top selling products.
Take 20munites studying the product you found. look out for these things:
What the product is all about
The importance of the product
How to use the product
the reviews and the testimonials, how they are been structured.
Why do you need this thing?Because you will have to write your own copy to drag buyers attention. You can use the getresponse or instapage landing pages to collect leads.

Note:Before you send out the mail to your subscribers that leads to the sales page, you should have already gotten their attention with a free gift, like a free five pages ebook or something related. Just Build the Relationship Before asking them to buy

You can possibly create a short and intresting video about the product based on the importance and how to use the product. Attach it to your sales page or create a youtube channel so people could watch and click your affiliate URL in description below the video which will lead them to the sales page.

Don't be fast, Do it gradually.

The guides i've giving out does not mean l'm an internet millionaire. No, i'm just living from the little I know online.

http://www.greenmealacademy.com/about-me/

Cheers
Re: How Do You Make Money With CLICKBANK by talkgist: 3:35pm On May 10, 2020
I know you have been looking for a way to create a legit click bank accounts here in Nigeria or any restricted country, Here it is. It is no longer news that Click Bank has upgraded its Operation, the former methods of opening a click bank account from Nigeria or other restricted Countries have changed, many people trying to use VPN, ‘’both premium and free VPNs’’ still get their accounts disabled in the end. It seems Click Bank has advanced its checks in detecting user locations and blacklisting Ip addresses which leads to disabling of accounts.
Some weeks ago, many people have written to me, asking how they can create a click bank account here in Nigeria and other click bank disabled countries. I have decided to guide my readers step by step throughout the whole process in the course of this article. If you still run into any difficulties, please do well to reach me as soon as possible on Our Publication website

WHAT IS CLICKBANK?

Click Bank is an Affiliate Market Place of products, it won't be a bad idea to say it is a storehouse of several products in different niches. These products are owned by the Vendors, these vendors affiliate with Click Bank to help sell their products on the Platform. Click Bank get a certain commission for doing this, on the other hands the Promoters (Advertisers) sign up to click bank on click bank to promote these products. The vendors through click bank pay the promoters a certain commission base on the number of sales the promoter has been able to acquire.

Here is the list of countries banned from buying from Clickbank:
AFGHANISTAN
ANGOLA
AZERBAIJAN
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
BANGLADESH
BURKINA FASO
BURUNDI
BENIN
BELARUS
CONGO, THE DEM REP OF
CENTRAL AFRICAN REP
CONGO
COTE D IVOIRE
CAMEROON
CUBA
DJIBOUTI
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
ALGERIA
ECUADOR
ERITREA
ETHIOPIA
GABON
GUINEA
EQUATORIAL GUINEA
GUINEA-BISSAU
GUYANA
IRAQ
IRAN, ISLAMIC REP OF
KENYA
KOREA, DEM PEOPLES REP
LIBERIA
LIBYAN ARAB JAMAHIRIYA
MOLDOVA, REPUBLIC OF
MADAGASCAR
MYANMAR
MONGOLIA
MAURITANIA
MALAWI
MOZAMBIQUE
NIGER
NIGERIA
NEPAL
PAPUA NEW GUINEA
PALESTINIAN TERRITORY
SERBIA
RWANDA
SUDAN
SIERRA LEONE
SENEGAL
SOMALIA
SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC
CHAD
TOGO
TAJIKISTAN
TIMOR-LESTE
TURKMENISTAN
TANZANIA, UN REP OF
UGANDA
ZAMBIA

IP-ADDRESSES

Click Bank has set robots to detect IP-addresses of users n these blacklisted countries, these robots will flag & disable such accounts
How do I create a ClickBank account in Nigeria in 2020 (Full Guide)

What is an IP address One May ASK?

IP (Internet Protocol) Address is an address of your network hardware. It helps in connecting your computer to other devices on your network and all over the world. An IP Address is made up of numbers or characters.
An example of an IP address would be: 506.457.14.512
Alternatively, we could say, An IP address is a number of all information technology devices (printers, routers, modems, etc) use. when connected to a network, including the internet.

WHAT IS A VPN?

A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet. VPNs can be used to access region-restricted websites, shield your browsing activity from prying eyes on public Wi-Fi, and more.
(VPN) gives you online privacy and anonymity by creating a private network from a public internet connection. VPNs mask your internet protocol (IP) address so your online actions are virtually untraceable. Most important, VPN services establish secure and encrypted connections to provide greater privacy than even a secured Wi-Fi hotspot.

READ MORE >>> https://naijaterrene.com/how-to-open-a-clickbank-account-in-nigeria-in-2020/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 29.9% In January 2024 / Make Money Trading In Solid Minerals: Lead, Zinc And Copper / OKI Vegetable Cooking Oil Direct From Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.