Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Who Has Not Listened To Sorry Sorry By Femi Kuti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has Not Listened To Sorry Sorry By Femi Kuti (677 Views)

A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Not Listened To Sorry Sorry By Femi Kuti by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
The Musical genius Fela Kuti gave his life up for Nigerian's to recieve sense, but Nigerian's still insist on the same people that finished this country. Immediatly after his death in 1997, it took Nigerian's only 2 years to start the fourth republic democrazy with an already correctly lableled International Thief Thief (ITT). I sorry for Nigeria again. Now that they have seen Bubu fit, lets see who runs faster when they hear CHANGE in 2019.
Re: Who Has Not Listened To Sorry Sorry By Femi Kuti by Rossikk(m): 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Crap song.
Re: Who Has Not Listened To Sorry Sorry By Femi Kuti by iokpebholo: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rossikk:
Crap song.
u call it crap song?my best afro beat song of d last decade.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / Arms Deal: EFCC Set To Question Goodluck Jonathan / I Didn’t Collect N2.8bn From Jonathan, Pay Me My Money – OPC Leader Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.