Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

How To Lock A Stolen Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Lock A Stolen Phone (2267 Views)

Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? / How To Lock A Stolen Phone @ Beebsyn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Lock A Stolen Phone by blendz4real(m): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2006
Hi All!

Can somebody pls give me the codes or tell me how to lock a stolen phone. Cos guys in Naija this days wait for some1 else to hustle and get a phone and the comfortably come and take it away.

They don't deserve to enjoy those phones even a second.

Contribute so we can make them reduce this!
Re: How To Lock A Stolen Phone by ford: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2006
would you tell me which model did u get ?
Re: How To Lock A Stolen Phone by temi123: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2006
pls help to contribute to this topic
Re: How To Lock A Stolen Phone by Laycorn(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2006
House you know what? If you lose your phone and want to locked it, to be useless. Try to know the IMEC number, text that Imec number as text message to that particular IMEC number again. Believe me sincerely the mobile phone will be valueless. For any information contact me at virgin2+@mygamma.com
Re: How To Lock A Stolen Phone by wormedup(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2006
IMEI blocking has to be supported by your network.
presently, no network is supporting it in Nigeria yet.

if ur phone gets stolen, forget it and move on.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do,if Mtn Called To Be Their Spy: That You Make Free Calls For Life? / Tecno Phantom Pad II Discussion Thread / Finally The Wonder Phone Phantom Z Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.