Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? (20751 Views)

Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? / Shenuga, Lastma Officer Dies While Trying To Help Motorist In Distress (picture) / Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Acidosis(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2015
You're a s illy poster.

I know two able graduates (my clients) that work with LAGBUS (BRT), I'm sure you'll also call them unskilled people.

They both have their MSc's', and they don't drive. Not all LASTMA worker control traffic.

Some people just choose to be stu.pid for NO reason. Haven't you seen Police ASPs on the road? Do you think they are as dum.b as your illiterate grandfather? These guys are BScMSc certified.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by miqos02(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2015
yeah for short term
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Engrkay11(m): 8:32am On Dec 19, 2015
I will like to ask u this
We used to complain dat LASTMA officials lack ethics, assuming this officials are graduates of morals. I believe it will b of help. So my dear bro sitting down dere asking this kind question is just sth else. Come to Osun , u will see graduates sweeping on highways.
Grab this to start wth

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by hatchy(f): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2015
Silly question!! You no thank your God say you even see the job.I believe you are still under someone's care if not you won't come here to spew this rubbish.
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2015
If fresh B.sc holder like you cannot work as a LASTMAN
Rust B.sc holder wl work for FIRSTMAN then
#apoda# you get alternative?
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Laredojohn(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2015
If you can...at least start with that, then you could switch to mainstream civil service, not all lastma staffs are on the road, being a graduate, you are likely gonna have a higher rank than those who are not, and your being a graduate can bring the difference to lastma, u will never be equated with the ond holders in lastma...with the situation of the country, if u not ashamed of the job, a the saying goes, "there is dignity in labor" Be a LASTMA with a difference.
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Legend2014: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2015
askYomi:
Is it advisable for a young university graduate to work as LASTMA official?

Thought the job is for unskilled individuals.

Pls, kindly advice

MOD....FP please.....
Pls what is ur discipline in school.
Apply for job that partains ur discipline and pls get professioal qualification like ICAN,CITN,CIBN etc before applying for a job
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by nkemjacob2(m): 8:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Oga mi, send ur email to me, make i forward my c.v. Make i replace u.....abeg

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Etizz: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2015
Dear u don't need advice on dis, your present situation will advice u on either u take d job or not....

Like seriously, with the present situation on ground, u don't have choice to reject any job, doing something is better than doing nothing......

It's no one's fault, just d condition of the country as we see it....
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by 1metre: 8:58am On Dec 19, 2015
There are silly questions that should not be posted on nairaland...question like this type. Why not ask if it's wise to eat food while hungry..
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by akindap07(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2015
END TIME QUESTION!!!! Isit not better than staying @ home doing nothing?
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Jennifer89(f): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2015
op how much do they pay?
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by hunkydory(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2015
maggilove:
At least u will expect an alert on your phone at d end of the month. You nee to know how I feel sitting at home doing nothing.
You need to get busy with or without a job. Why not try oil and gas marketing business. It's freelance and it's lucrative.
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by apotek: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2015
twoondei:
Dey there make poverty dey use you carry weight.

You know how many of those yellow and wine men own those yellow and black boxes, sorry busses on Lagos roads?

Dey there dey find 50k per month job when dude earns 50k on good days on the street.

No jokes bro. Continue the hustle till you hammer then start forming fresh and young.

s

So u dey encourage bribes abi.. so make the guy do the job to earn illegal 50k a day.. it's ok!

Op, nothing wrong in aiming high, you don't have to do it if you don't wanna..

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by frenchboy(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Were u nt in naija wen phd apply for dangote truck driver....
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Profvic107(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2015
you even saw the opportunity and u don't want to work and earn some cool cash?... any way my take is, if u have d passion for the job go ahead and do it for that will give u d motivation needed to stay In d job and Shawn talkers.....bsc or not,start somtin and d favour will flow.........................
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by taryour(f): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2015
Acidosis:
You're a s illy poster.

I know two able graduates (my clients) that work with LAGBUS (BRT), I'm sure you'll also call them unskilled people.

They both have their MSc's', and they don't drive. Not all LASTMA worker control traffic.

Some people just choose to be stu.pid for NO reason. Haven't you seen Police ASPs on the road? Do you think they are as dum.b as your illiterate grandfather? These guys are BScMSc certified.

this your level of para no be here o
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 19, 2015
So u get work u dey select,abeg if u nor Wnt ,connect me,I use God beg u
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2015
since u nor Wnt,abeg connect me,I use God beg u
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by maggilove(f): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2015
hunkydory:

You need to get busy with or without a job. Why not try oil and gas marketing business. It's freelance and it's lucrative.
can you enlighten me on how I can get started. Abosedemargaret@yahoo.com
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by frenchboy(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2015
I have stayd in a country in africa where their minimum wage is 50000cfa equivalent to #10000,but if u see them,they alway look good,fresh and happy....our economy need turnaround
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Acidosis(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2015
taryour:

this your level of para no be here o
grin
The guy dey vex me ni o
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by ibro2much(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2015
Bsc or msc,abeg take the job,its better than sitting idle at home doing nothing,
My 2-cent
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by front247: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2015
dey deceive urself wit b sc there is no job anywhere
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Besides your certificate,do you possess the required skills to back it up?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by gary400(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2015
chacoonder:
My brother, i won't advise you to accept the offer.People will look down on you..Don't worry, very soon, NNPC, CBN, Chevron, Shell,IMF,OPEC,FiFa will start their recruitment, so you can apply for a job at any of these organizations and be gainfully employed...#iranu
hope u have connections in the jobs u mentioned...if u have u should be able to help the poster.....i know u have a job already if not u would have advised the poster to work with l.a.s.t.m.a....smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by gary400(m): 11:59am On Dec 19, 2015
no work wid lastma o....no worry until u stat working for lawma or Psp.....u c lastma job u dey ask questions....shebi ur parents get company wey u go become the MD soon....iranu
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Brainardc(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
See question ooo.....okay, sir/ma...stay at home till you see another vacancy....Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by HirstMOG(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
People like you are needed in the system to change public opinion/views about LASMA.
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by ODUBEZE: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
U see work, you still dey choose? oya wait for the B.Sc work wey never show na!
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by madgoat(m): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
askYomi:
Is it advisable for a young university graduate to work as LASTMA official?

Thought the job is for unskilled individuals.

Pls, kindly advice

MOD....FP please.....

As a graduate u wont be in d rank and file. U would most likely have an admin job or a P. A to one of the top shots.
Plz how do i submit my CV and what are the requirements? I didnt even knw they were recruiting employees.
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by prince088: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
maggilove:
At least u will expect an alert on your phone at d end of the month. You nee to know how I feel sitting at home doing nothing.

can u do a shift job? its morning and night shifts with off days. its a NOC centre. salary is 60k minimum as a starter. it may be more depending on the coy but definitely not less than 60k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Successful Entrepreneurs Do Before 7 A.m / MTN Nigeria Sacks 280 Long-serving Workers, Others / Photo Of A Man With One Leg Doing Menial Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.