Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad (3307 Views)

Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Western Nigeria Love Tantalizer/sweet Sensation / How Emperor Ademusiwaa Save The Lifes Of 180 Million People / Question asked: The Queen of Britain is asking buhari if Emperor Ademusiwaa came (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by poiu22: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tf
Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by poiu22: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
cooly
Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by MrAnalyst: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
I've laughed my heart out. Calling this guy a psycho is a curse to the name 'psycho'

4 Likes

Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by sultaan(m): 4:05am On Dec 20, 2015
Aboki enter plane go Wal-Mart called it mall.

Nna that na grocery and merchandise they sell you never see mall keep moving when you see a building 10 times size of shop rite then you don see mall.

No worry police no dry ginger for chop money na shop lifters he dry look for
Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 20, 2015
Lunatic Emperor sad
Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by ademusiwa1e: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ff
Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by ademusiwa1e: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
coolgx
Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by pus20: 12:12am On Dec 21, 2015
Tcc
Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by ademusiwa1e: 12:55am On Dec 21, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by pus20: 1:03am On Dec 21, 2015
:ob
Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by obailala(m): 1:08am On Dec 21, 2015
oluwafreshkid:
@ seun what are you doing about this? Thi is worse than biafra!!!
Na wa for u oo... why would u want to compare this masterpiece with ipob? grin

Don't you just get some comical relief from this emperor musiwa? cheesy grin grin

MrAnalyst:
I've laughed my heart out. Calling this guy a psycho is a curse to the name 'psycho'
I normallycome to gis thread to ease my blood pressure grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by Deborahj(f): 1:08am On Dec 21, 2015
Long life your Royal highness Emperor Musiwa

3 Likes

Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by pus20: 2:09am On Dec 21, 2015
f
Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by ademusiwa1e: 3:06am On Dec 21, 2015
this gc

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by carinmom(f): 4:40am On Dec 21, 2015
I think this man is sick upstairs undecided
Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by atakamus: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2015
All of you talking nonsense about my Emperor should be careful. We will arrest you in your country and jail you in the Country of Western Nigeria. Be warned.

My Emperor I want to apply as a National Security Adviser in my country the Country of the Western Nigeria. Make me the Dasuki of the Country of Western Nigeria. Let me be sharing arms money. Long live Emperor Adesuwa. One love.

2 Likes

Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by MrAnalyst: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
obailala:

Don't you just get some comical relief from this emperor musiwa
The guy's posts are mind-bending. Spectacularly incomprehensible!

3 Likes

Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by MrAnalyst: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
obailala:

Don't you just get some comical relief from this emperor musiwa

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by ccollins(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
MrAnalyst:

exactly, the guy should be voted as most abnormal nairaland member

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by pus11: 12:33am On Dec 22, 2015
coolhx
Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by pus11: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2015
Caf

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by Psalm18: 1:11am On Dec 22, 2015
tongue
Re: Emperor Ademusiwaa Of Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria On Xmas Abroad by ccollins(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2015
Psalm18:
tongue
you understand his topic. seems the emperor ademusiwaa is his father out of wedlock

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Watching This Video, I'll Support Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria / 7 Before & After Photo Of Places In Lagos That Will Make You Say Wow 1958 & 2016 / The Babaric Claim Of Southeaat Being Hostile To Non-indigens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.