Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Makeup: Timing, Transformation And "Deceit" - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup: Timing, Transformation And "Deceit" (1406 Views)

From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years / Check Out This Amazing Make Up Transformation And Story Behind It / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makeup: Timing, Transformation And "Deceit" by betsy96(f): 1:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Please read: today's writeup is on makeup, the timing, transformation and "deceit" especially when the transformation is too much, ie. you are not even recognizable again.
To start with, makeup is used by quite a number of ladies including guys too even though it's not as heavy to improve their looks. Makeup is not meant to be used to change you from looking like you and more like someone else. To save time, I would first discuss timing. If you ever watched the program "how do I look?" by Jeannie Mai on Style Network, you can recall that the show is about transformation and timing. A lot of people brought in by their relatives, friends and even Co workers for fashion intervention. Some of their excuses for not dressing well or using makeup was,they felt it takes more time to look good, to apply makeup and dress well. After which an exercise is carried out, it involves those in question and another contender who uses makeup and dresses very well, the exercise was about timing, to see the first to finish dressing. Whether it was the one who needed intervention or the contender who always dress fine with makeup. The exercise always proved fruitful because the contender who usually dress well with makeup on always win. And it's not staged. What I'm driving at is, you don't have to spend hours painting your face, once you know the basics, you can finish in less than 5minutes, even 2. Some women just love taking their time because we feel "a queen is never late, everyone is just early" not because they can't actually look good under 5minutes, try it out and see.
 About the transformation, that's what makeup is about, improving our looks and maybe even transformation. I'm aware some ladies apply too much makeup, a term referred to as "heavy makeup", now while some of them are very necessary, for example, someone with burns on her face, or facial discoloration, malformations, albinos etc can choose drastic and completely transforming makeup if they so please. But those without any serious scar on their faces really do not need heavy makeup on all occasions, at least let your face breathe once in a while, just go out with light makeup, trust me, if you apply it well, it isn't any less beautiful. It's your face and you can decide what you will do with it but try to be modest in all things. When you constantly apply heavy makeup, even when you are beautiful underneath all of that, people will assume you are not, i know people's opinion shouldn't always count but when they are right, maybe you should check yourself. But hey!! Whatever rocks your boat.
Finally, to the people who scream deceit!!!when they a girl's natural,fresh outta the shower face. What do you expect to see? It isn't anyone's fault that you believe a girl's real eyelash is long like a sealion's, or that her lip is really that red(When she is not baboon bumbum, or jusTomato), and her face super smooth, no scar, flawless and shiny(Haba bros, if it's shining too much, you gas' suspect), or pink cheek (really??)... these things aren't deceiving, the makeup are usually obvious, y'all are just attracted to how they look at that particular time. Although there are exceptions like when ladies apply nude make up and lipstick, then it's hard to tell! But if the eyes are smoky and all, please don't tell me they are deceiving you. Some of y'all have pretty natural girlfriend's sef but you see one fly, well powdered girl, you start wishing for more then wakeup next to your worst nightmare.
In conclusion, we all want to look good and I bet guys want girlfriend's that look good that they can be proud of and show off to their friends. we all have different ways of improving our looks but let's try to look more like ourselves sometimes.
SOURCE: http://www.bolaaseyan..com.ng/2015/12/makeup-timing-transformation-and-deceit.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Makeup: Timing, Transformation And "Deceit" by betsy96(f): 1:41am On Dec 19, 2015
More pictures

Re: Makeup: Timing, Transformation And "Deceit" by betsy96(f): 1:46am On Dec 19, 2015
Header

1 Share

Re: Makeup: Timing, Transformation And "Deceit" by lukfame(m): 1:49am On Dec 19, 2015
make i see whether this topic go make front page #space booked
CC; lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup: Timing, Transformation And "Deceit" by specialguest(f): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2015
#transformation agenda.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reuse Your Old Jeans (photos) / Training Is On At Siwanda Beauty Shop And Spa / Clothing Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.