Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member (3285 Views)

Video: Pastor Caught With Female Church Member In Hotel In Nairobi Kenya Says Sh / Jos Church Co-bomber A Church Member / Rumor: Enugu State Governor (Chima) Impregnates Sister-In-Law (Ebere Igwe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by manuch(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2009
[b]The Senior Pastor of Mountain of Grace Apostolic Church, Odamini Street, Elelenwo, Port Harcourt (names withheld) has allegedly impregnated a beautiful female member of the church (names withheld) after Marathon Sexual drill in the church shortly after deliverance service. A source within the church informed our correspondent that the man of God (names withheld) impregnated one of the beautiful female choir members of the church, and when the elders of the church heard about the ugly incident and confronted him over the matter, he humbly begged for forgiveness and said it was the devil that deceived him into the shameful act.

However, he became angry with his pregnant girlfriend for making their secret deal public and therefore invited the policemen on May 24, 2009 who got her arrested for disgracing the "Prophet of God." The source continued, that it was the father of the young girl that introduced the randy pastor to his family of five girls and a boy, sometime last year, and since then the family members have been attending the church services on regular basis as members. Our correspondent learnt that the head of the family (the father of the girl) knew the pastor when his wife had an okada accident sometime last year and was disfigured which made the man to suspect that the okada accident must have been spiritually manipulated by his enemies and hence decided to sought for spiritual solution to it. That, infact, brought him into contact with the pastor; and since then his children and wife have been attending the church.

The pastor, though, has been eyeing the girl lustfully, but no golden opportunity to have his way. An unexpected opportunity however, came when the girl informed the pastor that she enrolled for the 2009/2010 JAMB Examination into the university which was fixed in April 2009 and that she needed prayers and spiritual backup to pass the examination in flying colours. Subsequent upon which, the man of God told her that she has "spiritual husband" who may not allow her to go to the university unless he is chase away after powerful mid-night prayer in the church, the girl was also asked by the pastor to come with the sum of N15,000.00 for the deliverance which would be use to purchase some spiritual materials for the job, which she agreed.

A date, was however fixed by the pastor for the deliverance work at the Riverside by 12am and both parties agreed and sealed in secret. On the appointed day, the father of the girl advised his wife to accompany her to the church because he never trusted the pastor when it comes to "women matters." Our correspondent gathered that when the pastor saw the girl with her mother, he quickly asked the girl's mother to go back home otherwise, she would disappear into the river and will never surface again, the old woman out of fear, went home.

Narrating her ordeal, the lady said the pastor asked her to remove her dress (clothes) and bathed naked in the river with the pastor by the side watching, after which they went to the church office for the last stage of the spiritual healing, there, the lady continued, the pastor, asked her to pull-off her dress again which she innocently yielded. "The pastor told me that the spiritual husband is eager to have powerful sexual intercourse with me through him (the pastor) and that God permits it for final healing." When I objected, he sprayed some powerful substances around me and I quickly succumbed" the girl said. After which, he (the pastor) had a powerful marathon sexual drill with me which lasted for over three hours in different styles. According to her, when she regained her consciousness the pastor allegedly threatened to kill her; if she ever expose their secret deal to anybody. But on reaching home, the innocent girl could not tell her parents, what actually happened the previous night at the church for fear that the pastor would kill her until when she could not see her monthly menstrual circle.

When she went for medical test in a nearby clinic at Elelenwo, it was confirmed that she was pregnant. The girl thereafter informed her parent of the outcome of her sexual deal with the pastor on the day of her deliverance night. The parent of the girl then went to see the pastor probably to confirm their daughter's story. After hearing their story, the pastor became furious and angry and decided to invite some policemen from Elelenwo Divisional Police Station to arrest the girl and her father for the alleged accusation. The girl's father, then went and reported the matter to the Paramount Ruler of the Community, Chief Omena I of Elelenwo, who later intervened in the matter and refused the policemen from effecting any arrest. On interrogation, by the Chief of the community, the pastor confessed to the alleged sexual assault and pleaded for pardon, saying, "it was the handiwork of devil" the Chief then asked him to pay certain customary fine to appease the gods of the land in the sum of N40,000 for desecrating the land, 8 tubers of yam, a goat, a bottle of hot drink, he was also asked to pay to the girl, the sum of N30,000.00 for the assault. Our source informed our Correspondent that the randy pastor has fulfilled the customary fine conditionalities and promised to turn a new leaf, but asked the girl's family not to make the issue public.[/b]
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by MrCrackles(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2009
This happens all the time, not a new thing
Pastor stealing church money, fucking church members, Imams impregnating mosque goers& stealing mosque dosh, babalawos decieving& stealing
Bunch of disgraceful and unscrupulous elements
Hell fire awaits all of them, they will burn in the most ferocious part by God's grace! angry
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by Sissy3(f): 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2009
chei, god don suffer finish sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by bawomolo(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2009
The pastor, though, has been eyeing the girl lustfully, but no golden opportunity to have his way. An unexpected opportunity however, came when the girl informed the pastor that she enrolled for the 2009/2010 JAMB Examination into the university which was fixed in April 2009 and that she needed prayers and spiritual backup to pass the examination in flying colours

fools fools fools
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by Jairzinho(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2009
manuch:

After which, he (the pastor) had a powerful marathon sexual drill with me which lasted for over three hours in different styles.
He's not a pastor. . . . . .he's a IndecentStar grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by tpiah: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2009
tales by moonlight. Why do I think so?

After which, he (the pastor) had a powerful marathon sexual drill with me which lasted for over three hours in different styles.

are these the girl's words or the reporter's?

On interrogation, by the Chief of the community, the pastor confessed to the alleged sexual assault and pleaded for pardon, saying, "it was the handiwork of devil" the Chief then asked him to pay certain customary fine to appease the gods of the land in the sum of N40,000 for desecrating the land, 8 tubers of yam, a goat, a bottle of hot drink, he was also asked to pay to the girl, the sum of N30,000.00 for the assault. Our source informed our Correspondent that the randy pastor has fulfilled the customary fine conditionalities

a pastor? Which kind?

(the pastor) promised to turn a new leaf, but asked the girl's family not to make the issue public.

if this is a true story and the pastor is single, then he should marry the girl and end this matter.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by lannre(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2009
Nigerians ! Pastors ! stop worshiping them, Worship God stop worshiping Pastors or Imam worship God. They are all sinners too, who knows God even loves you more than the one you seek deliverance from.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by Jarus(m): 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2009
@Topic, Na today.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by IykeD(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2009
Fela foresaw all these things.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by ono(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2009
I think. . . . . . I think this story is not true. But then again, most times, stories are meant for entertainment.

Post the link to the news, if it's true.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by wanitas(f): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2009
happens all d time, 9 out of ten d story's true, i just wonder wen Nigerians wil stop being so gullible,
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2009
Common Nigerian person is really ignorant
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by naijaking1: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2009
ono:

I think. . . . . . I think this story is not true. But then again, most times, stories are meant for entertainment.

Post the link to the news, if it's true.

Do you remember the paper called[i] Lagos Weekend[/i]? This sounds like a page from there. Bye the way do they still have the newspaper around?
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by Enquirer: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2009
naijaking1:

Do you remember the paper called[i] Lagos Weekend[/i]? This sounds like a page from there. Bye the way do they still have the newspaper around?

Yeah Lagos Weekend. Do you remember Agbari and Mungun, the cartoon characters. And the Wakabout column too.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 08, 2009
Topic.

Not News.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by meexteriox(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2009
yawns and walks off, hissing,

NEXT
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by otokx(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2009
what is this doing in the political area?
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by emmy4naira(m): 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2009
no longer a big deal! tongue sad grin
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by Nezan(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2009
randy nd fake men of God. they are everywhere. naija is home to all kind of fraudsters. angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2009
Oh please!!! This ought to be in some IKEBE SUPER magazine!! Roflmao!!!!
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by toshmann(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2009
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2009
manuch:

The Senior Pastor of Mountain of Grace Apostolic Church, Odamini Street, Elelenwo, Port Harcourt (names withheld) has allegedly impregnated a beautiful female member of the church (names withheld) after Marathon Sexual drill in the church shortly after deliverance service. A source within the church informed our correspondent that the man of God (names withheld) impregnated one of the beautiful female choir members of the church, and when the elders of the church heard about the ugly incident and confronted him over the matter, he humbly begged for forgiveness and said it was the devil that deceived him into the shameful act.

However, he became angry with his pregnant girlfriend for making their secret deal public and therefore invited the policemen on May 24, 2009 who got her arrested for disgracing the "Prophet of God." The source continued, that it was the father of the young girl that introduced the randy pastor to his family of five girls and a boy, sometime last year, and since then the family members have been attending the church services on regular basis as members. Our correspondent learnt that the head of the family (the father of the girl) knew the pastor when his wife had an okada accident sometime last year and was disfigured which made the man to suspect that the okada accident must have been spiritually manipulated by his enemies and hence decided to sought for spiritual solution to it. That, infact, brought him into contact with the pastor; and since then his children and wife have been attending the church.

The pastor, though, has been eyeing the girl lustfully, but no golden opportunity to have his way. An unexpected opportunity however, came when the girl informed the pastor that she enrolled for the 2009/2010 JAMB Examination into the university which was fixed in April 2009 and that she needed prayers and spiritual backup to pass the examination in flying colours. Subsequent upon which, the man of God told her that she has "spiritual husband" who may not allow her to go to the university unless he is chase away after powerful mid-night prayer in the church, the girl was also asked by the pastor to come with the sum of N15,000.00 for the deliverance which would be use to purchase some spiritual materials for the job, which she agreed.

This is unbelievable, a girl that supposed to be studying for an exam, is looking for some spiritual powers to pass exams, now crying foul?
However, such man shd be sent to jail, what an idiot, the spiritual husband, by the name of the pastor

manuch:

A date, was however fixed by the pastor for the deliverance work at the Riverside by 12am and both parties agreed and sealed in secret. On the appointed day, the father of the girl advised his wife to accompany her to the church because he never trusted the pastor when it comes to "women matters." Our correspondent gathered that when the pastor saw the girl with her mother, he quickly asked the girl's mother to go back home otherwise, she would disappear into the river and will never surface again, the old woman out of fear, went home.

People uses fear to deal with all things, the woman left her daughter and ran away.

Narrating her ordeal, the lady said the pastor asked her to remove her dress (clothes) and bathed naked in the river with the pastor by the side watching, after which they went to the church office for the last stage of the spiritual healing, there, the lady continued, the pastor, asked her to pull-off her dress again which she innocently yielded. "The pastor told me that the spiritual husband is eager to have powerful sexual intercourse with me through him (the pastor) and that God permits it for final healing." When I objected, he sprayed some powerful substances around me and I quickly succumbed" the girl said. After which, he (the pastor) had a powerful marathon sexual drill with me which lasted for over three hours in different styles. According to her, when she regained her consciousness the pastor allegedly threatened to kill her; if she ever expose their secret deal to anybody. But on reaching home, the innocent girl could not tell her parents, what actually happened the previous night at the church for fear that the pastor would kill her until when she could not see her monthly menstrual circle.

When she went for medical test in a nearby clinic at Elelenwo, it was confirmed that she was pregnant. The girl thereafter informed her parent of the outcome of her sexual deal with the pastor on the day of her deliverance night. The parent of the girl then went to see the pastor probably to confirm their daughter's story. After hearing their story, the pastor became furious and angry and decided to invite some policemen from Elelenwo Divisional Police Station to arrest the girl and her father for the alleged accusation. The girl's father, then went and reported the matter to the Paramount Ruler of the Community, Chief Omena I of Elelenwo, who later intervened in the matter and refused the policemen from effecting any arrest. On interrogation, by the Chief of the community, the pastor confessed to the alleged sexual assault and pleaded for pardon, saying, "it was the handiwork of devil" the Chief then asked him to pay certain customary fine to appease the gods of the land in the sum of N40,000 for desecrating the land, 8 tubers of yam, a goat, a bottle of hot drink, he was also asked to pay to the girl, the sum of N30,000.00 for the assault. Our source informed our Correspondent that the randy pastor has fulfilled the customary fine conditionalities and promised to turn a new leaf, but asked the girl's family not to make the issue public

See how much the man will have to pay for violating a child, for raping a woman, for making her a mother while she is still a baby as well, and you call this some culture?
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn angry
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by morzook(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2009
na today yansh don dey for back?
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by philip0906(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2009
After which, he (the pastor) had a powerful marathon sexual drill with me which lasted for over three hours in different styles
u wan try pastor? grin grin
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by jamace(m): 4:02am On Jun 09, 2009
Abeg, leave the pastors alone o. This is their time for prosperity in cash or kind grin grin.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by nnaemmy(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2009
De pastor Bleep up, if yash dey shunsh am, he 4 go carry all dis 'u dey go babes' wey dey stay 4, grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by DeepSoul(f): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2009
In all of this, I blame the girl's parents.
Re: Pastor Impregnates Female Church Member by Bolarge(m): 11:29am On Jun 09, 2009
Of what political pertinence is this drivel?

(1) (Reply)

I Asked Rogers To Clean My Gun, Not To Kill Kudirat - Al-mustapha / Benefits Of Fuel Subsidy Removal And What Govt Should Do / Taraba State Governor Dies In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.