Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Can You Marry Him/her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Marry Him/her? (468 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? / See What Kissing Feels Like If You Marry A Motor Mechanic (PICS) / He Is Handsome, U Can't Marry Him...mother To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Him/her? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Is it advisable to marry someone who loves you so much but you DON'T really love him/her? Do you think the risk is worth taking simply because he/she loves you?
Re: Can You Marry Him/her? by Adewummy007: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Love is reciprocal. If you don't love the person that means you love someone else. Go for the person you love and also love you.
Re: Can You Marry Him/her? by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2015
No, dnt marry someone u dnt love...
Re: Can You Marry Him/her? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 19, 2015
i don't have any other one now
Adewummy007:
Love is reciprocal. If you don't love the person that means you love someone else. Go for the person you love and also love you.
i don't have any other one now

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Business Oriented Lady / Meet Up Anyone. / I Seek An Imperfect, Well Bred, Humble, Working Class Imo State Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.