Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK (24039 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / A Government Of Sadists - By Femi Fani-kayode / This Is A Government Of Sadists, Run By Sadists And For Sadists – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by LordAdam: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
samsard:
Bros stop the lies, where did you get your statistics from? how can you say that a thousand people were killed. Hope you know what that figure means. And Seun is there sharing such misinformation against the army. SMH

http://blogs.cfr.org/campbell/2015/12/16/massacre-of-shia-in-northern-nigeria-an-opening-for-iran/

Now, shut your trap!
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
FFK 4ever mad.talking from both side of the mouth.so when those thieves where withdrawing from CBN ATM machine they where not trampling on peoples right,I hate PDP and it's cohort they never meant well 4 this country and they will all perish unless they repent and come to GOD
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by samsard(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
LordAdam:

http://blogs.cfr.org/campbell/2015/12/16/massacre-of-shia-in-northern-nigeria-an-opening-for-iran/

Now, shut your trap!
And you expect me to what? take a blog as some sorta reliable evidence? am not that dumb. Do you even know what a thousand lives means? Any group in a similar position will try to gain sympathy for its cause. Anyway, you can believe whatever you want but don't come around throwing figures like its an established fact.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by LordAdam: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
samsard:
And you expect me to what? take a blog as some sorta reliable evidence? am not that dumb, if you ain't smart.

You are dumb, but not in a way you think. The blog of an organization that is at least 50 years older than Vanguard (Vanguard, 1983; CFR, 1921).

Enlighten yourself here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

And this http://www.cfr.org/about/

Note my username: don't try so hard to make a fool of yourself next time.

-Lord
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by samsard(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
LordAdam:

You are dumb, but not in a way you think. The blog of an organization that is at least 50 years older than Vanguard (Vanguard, 1983; CFR, 1921).

Enlighten yourself here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

-Lord
Bleep your name. It might as well LawnAdam.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by samsard(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
LordAdam:

-Lord
I got better things to do than follow links pasted by a self professed nairaland sage. tongue
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by LordAdam: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
samsard:
I got better things to do than follow links pasted by a self professed nairaland sage. tongue

Your arrogance is your undoing. You claim to know better than Seun and can't do simple research, follow laid-out links, or think before you type.

It's past bedtime for you. Good night!

-Lord
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by samsard(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
LordAdam:

Your arrogance is your undoing. You claim to know better than Seun and can't do simple research, follow laid-out links, or think before you type.

It's past bedtime for you. Good night!

-Lord
You are breaking Nairaland rule 12 by inserting a signature into your posts.
"Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile."
My bedtime? grin
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by LordAdam: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
samsard:
You are breaking Nairaland rule 12 by inserting a signature into your posts.
"Don't insert signatures into your posts. Instead, add the desired signature to your profile."
My bedtime? grin

Go to bed. I can see you are now delusional and having nothing noteworthy to say.

Just give it a rest. I have nothing against you. You asked for proof, and I have. You choose not to accept it and I don't give a horse sh.it. Now let it go.

-Lord
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by wokomabest(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
FFK should stop spewing nonsense. He can go to hell with his trash, bunch of hypocrites. Your statement is irrelevant to the public at large so save yourself some energy. If you think its normal for some miscreants to messed-up with the Nigeria Army and even go to the extent of confronting the Chief Of Army Staff convoy then you need your brain checked.

Under your drunkard master, some miscreant attacked Nigeria Police headquarter and scott free and till today no one has been paraded for the crime. This regime will not allow lawlessness from anybody so get that fact into your head.

We are Muslim so Shia can go to Iran where they can do their nonsense.
is time you start thinking with your head and not from your ANal orifice, civility is free try and get it.why would people like you chose to live in darkness and can not take cognizance or acknowledge the truth when you see it.are you telling me that the life of your so called COAS is worth more than the lives of one thousand shiite members? Most of the people killed are peoples father, uncle, brother and husband and you have the guts to type rubbish cos you ve got fingers may God forgive you and your senseless generation
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by cheruv: 12:46am On Dec 20, 2015
otabuko:
I am telling you oh, they're so desperate about the oil producing states.... Am glad it's remaining 3yrs and six months...
If alot can happen in the last 10mins of a football match, then something can happen within three years
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by mikolo80: 2:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Kai dis guy and fayose arrest go sweet me gan o
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by actuspurus: 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
kingthreat:

You must be a low thinker. Which sane people who have value for their lives will challenge a national army with even stones. Try it in US, UK, Canada. The military is a force and will deal with force to get what they need done. Challengin
g them is suicidal.

Mr high in oshogbo weeds thinker, onitsha massacre, those that was shot at while celebrating the court ruling on Nnamdi Kanu case also attacked the army, Mr man reason like a cultured fellow. refusing to obey court order is also a sane act....
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Beedemi247: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2016
if it is applications plese move some apps from the app memory to usb memory.. if it is videos pls move from phone memory to mem card
gog4life:
please can anybody assist me on how to decongest my bryte ipair 2 memory n transfer d files into d external memory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC / Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai / Operation Python Dance Is An Act Of Terror - Chuks Nwachukwu, Legal Practitioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.