Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK (24037 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / A Government Of Sadists - By Femi Fani-kayode / This Is A Government Of Sadists, Run By Sadists And For Sadists – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Chubhie: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
vislabraye:

You can see the hypocrisy. The foreign organisations are not helping matters. AI and some Nigerian fools were shouting at the top of their voices calling for sanctions against Iherijika for war crime. And what was his offence ? For killing boko haram members.
Fastforward today. The COAS are being praised for killing unarmed people. Let's assume he only killed those people on that blocked his way, it wouldn't have meant much. But he went further to kill 300 more and destroy their houses and place of worship. No one talked about this. The military only showed video of the COAS appealing to the shiites to clear the road.
No human right activist in Nigeria has condemned this action.
That some people are hailing the military for a job well executed is most depressing.

2 Likes

Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by soaksman: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
FFK please go and sleep. You are one person that should never be taken seriously, because you know how to exeggerate events out of proportion. You are just crying wolf because this government has not favoured you. We have not forgotten your melodrama when you were Obasanjo's spokes man.

1 Like

Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Mamog(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
PassingShot:

EFCC is not your regular police. It is empowered to arrest any financial crime suspect based information at its disposal. Go get your facts right.

I have had dealings with EFCC before.. a letter of invitation is first of all written to the accused person and signed by the officer in charge of the investigation stating the time and office of the chat. Not everybody is as ignorant as u think.. and that of Akpobolokemi is quite different cos he has already been granted bail for similar but not Sam charges. The right thing to do would have been to send him a letter or come with a warrant..check ur facts again and revert back to me.
God bless Nigeria
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Gmekx(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
FFK should stop spewing nonsense. He can go to hell with his trash, bunch of hypocrites. Your statement is irrelevant to the public at large so save yourself some energy. If you think its normal for some miscreants to messed-up with the Nigeria Army and even go to the extent of confronting the Chief Of Army Staff convoy then you need your brain checked.

Under your drunkard master, some miscreant attacked Nigeria Police headquarter and scott free and till today no one has been paraded for the crime. This regime will not allow lawlessness from anybody so get that fact into your head.

We are Muslim so Shia can go to Iran where they can do their nonsense.

Am sorry to say this but you really need to be examined. If you cannot live peacefully with another, then you should be the one going to Iran.

I wonder what has our heads messed up in this country, Christians fighting Christians, Muslims fighting Muslims all in the name of religion, Lets forget religion for a sec and realize that these people are your fellow human beings, They are not dogs. Can you please show a little sympathy?
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Mamog(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=PassingShot post=41148232]
EFCC is not your regular police. It is empowered to arrest any financial crime suspect based information at its disposal. Go get your facts right.[/quote

And please share with me the part of the constitution or the Act setting up EFCC that authorises them to arrest without either inviting or getting a warrant.
God bless Nigeria
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by PassingShot(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=Mamog post=41149391][/quote]
Google is your friend at least.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Ujulabelle: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
themilanway:
Jonathanians. Are the most confused people world wide.

One minute they either call the northerners parasites or blood sucking demons,the next minute they suddenly realized they care,love and can die or speak for the same"parasites".

Kayode in his cocaine mind never thought kicking out Jonathan was possible,hence he ran with his tail tucked in between his legs to his vomit,after eating and licking every drop of it,it all came back to his face.

The pain and the humilation of the election is just too much for his cocaine brain to fathom and handle.

Like him like the rest,they will all die in shame,anger and hatred.

PMB till 2023

The lagoon is ever accomodating for haters
The problem with people like you is the inability to differentiate the truth from sentiment. Don't be sentimental. Face the truth. Forget about the past regime and democratically analyse the present dispensation and you will tell yourself the bitter truth about this brutally undemocratic government.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Wizlove(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
FFK should stop spewing nonsense. He can go to hell with his trash, bunch of hypocrites. Your statement is irrelevant to the public at large so save yourself some energy. If you think its normal for some miscreants to messed-up with the Nigeria Army and even go to the extent of confronting the Chief Of Army Staff convoy then you need your brain checked.

Under your drunkard master, some miscreant attacked Nigeria Police headquarter and scott free and till today no one has been paraded for the crime. This regime will not allow lawlessness from anybody so get that fact into your head.

Is there no freedom of worship anymore. You are cursed.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Mamog(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Google is your friend at least.

A Google link will make it easier ps..

God bless Nigeria
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Ujulabelle: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
billyG:
This toothless idiot,fkk writes as if he is an eye witness 2 all everything that happens,his writeup point in one direction?his hatred for his charismatic president PMB(the Giant of Africa)

Charismatic President? The Giant of Africa? Don't think you understood the meaning of those group of words.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by jonnieoneng: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
One few occasions I have had to see the comments of people,I had a mixture of joy and sadness.Guys could allow sentiments to get the better of them while some individual just towed the line of stupidity.Who is Ffk?What are his anticedents?Is he a man to be taken seriously?The answers to these questions will inform a response to these issues.A fool can say the truth,but that doesn't change the fact that a fool is a fool.Ffk only spoke this truth in a bid to justify the GEJ administration which in my perspective is only what a foolish person will do.Hence,we should never join issues with a fool as we may soon come to a point where it will be difficult to tell the difference.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Ujulabelle: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Aigbofa:

You are ignorant, rule of law? The Nigerian judiciary is just as messed up as every other arms of government. Nobody is ever guilty of anything in Nigeria especially if you are rich and powerful. This is why fighting corruption is almost an unwinnable war in Nigeria.
Fani Kayode is obviously doing a hack job for the PDP here. This is not about any concern for justice.
Even if FFK is obiously doing a hack job for PDP here, is his statement true or false. Forget politics and face the reality.

1 Like

Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Guk: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
LordAdam:

So a few misguided miscreants did not let the COAS pass. After killing a few tens at the procession ON THE ROAD. They also went to the heart of the Shia Muslim community in Zaria to kill "at least one thousand people" and burn their houses.

It's like if some people were protesting about Biafra and denied the COAS passage in Onitsha. And then he kills some at the point where he was denied passage. After which he sent the military to the heart of Onitsha to kill several hundreds of people who probably were not part of the protest but were simply Igbos.

When a group of people are killed simply because of their religious affiliation for the decision made by misguided elements in the same religious group, it is a crime against humanity and there is no justification.

Why not the military start killing thousands of Sunni Muslims because their religious members, Boko Haram, have killed tens of thousands of Nigerians including soldiers?

I regret being a citizen of a country where human lives are worth NOTHING. Where there are flagrant disregard of human rights, and the populace keep mute in a supposedly democratic state.

Karma is a darling. When you stay silent or try to justify someone's predicament, people will equally stay silent or try to justify your predicament.

-Lord

Please take time to read the State Broadcast by El Rufai, the Gov of Kaduna State. This group operate their own nation within a nation and do not subscribe to the Nigerian constitution. They disobey laws; beat; kidnap female youth corpers for wearing NYSC trouser. Strip them naked on the streets; take land that does not belong to them, build mosques without approval, block highways always and are just a law unto themselves. The video that showed the army officers pleading with them will give u an insight into their lawlessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by jonnieoneng: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ujulabelle:

The problem with people like you is the inability to differentiate the truth from sentiment. Don't be sentimental. Face the truth. Forget about the past regime and democratically analyse the present dispensation and you will tell yourself the bitter truth about this brutally undemocratic government.
The fact that under the PDP,no one was ever brought to justice is so strange to some people.There is a saying,when falsehood persists for too long it a times resembles the truth.I may not like how thing have played out.I am however happy that this administration has being bringing so many untouchables to court.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by jonnieoneng: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mamog:

I have had dealings with EFCC before.. a letter of invitation is first of all written to the accused person and signed by the officer in charge of the investigation stating the time and office of the chat. Not everybody is as ignorant as u think.. and that of Akpobolokemi is quite different cos he hboas already been granted bail for similar but not Sam charges. The right thing to do would have been to send him a letter or come with a warrant..check ur facts again and revert back to me.
God bless Nigeria
I believe the akpobolokemi should just have respected himself and followed them peacefully instead of making a scene that was totally unnecessary
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by jonnieoneng: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Chubhie:

That some people are hailing the military for a job well executed is most depressing.
There is a yoruba adage that says"the dead are the guilty party"I cannot understand what made the Army to resort to shooting the shia people,I also cannot understand why anyone will block the way when the COAS was about to pass.The dead and living acted foolishly and underestimated each other.We must learn from this and not aportion blames.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Mamog(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
jonnieoneng:

I believe the akpobolokemi should just have respected himself and followed them peacefully instead of making a scene that was totally unnecessary
Respecting himself I not the issue here.. anybody can disguise in any form to infringe on someone's right thatz y d law made provision for warrant of arrest which must be duly issued and signed. Did the supposedly EFCC or mobile police officers show any document that is recognisable by law to arrest him? Mind u we are not in a banana Republic here. We must be seen to do the right thing always..
God bless Nigeria
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by LordAdam: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Guk:

Please take time to read the State Broadcast by El Rufai, the Gov of Kaduna State. This group operate their own nation within a nation and do not subscribe to the Nigerian constitution. They disobey laws; beat; kidnap female youth corpers for wearing NYSC trouser. Strip them naked on the streets; take land that does not belong to them, build mosques without approval, block highways always and are just a law unto themselves. The video that showed the army officers pleading with them will give u an insight into their lawlessness

And you believe the best answer from the authorities is to massacre 1000 of them in the comfort of their homes? You are a monster if your answer is affirmative.

The authorities just displayed their callousness in that address. I concede that some misguided shiites have been lawless in many occasions over the years.

That is why we have a police force. The offending elements should be arrested and tried than for many innocent people who just happen to share the same beliefs be summarily executed by blood-thirsty demons in military uniform.

If we have gotten to the day where people can be murdered because someone in their religious group committed a crime, then I do not want to be called a Nigerian.

-Lord
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by favourlove1: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:

you n those liking your post are bunch of uneducated literates. This guy is speaking up for d downtrodden n you come here to spit trash. Don't worry one day it would b your turn
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Fawklicant: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingthreat:

I believe you have a barracks nearby you. Please go and stop a military convoy moving with sticks and throw stones at the officers in the vehicle. You're on your right nau abi?

Faulty reasoning. Look beyond the victims now and focus on the action. Are you saying that there wasn't any other way the situation could have been handled to avert needless bloodshed?

If the army met with stiffer resistance, say for example, if the army was outnumbered and completely outgunned, would they have attacked them there?

1 Like

Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Ahmeduana(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:

THIS IS THE PROVERBIAL FROG ffk IS TALKING ABOUT.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Ahmeduana(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tolexander:
If another person had made the statement, I would take him serious!

FFK may eventually wake up tomorrow to say something contrary.
ANOTHER PROVERBIAL FROG.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Ahmeduana(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=PassingShot post=41139396]Though the massacre of Shia members is condemnable and should have been avoided, videos of what happened have made us known that the movement was confrontational with the army.

Akpobolokemi was gently asked to come with the police who had gone to arrest him on different matter from those which he was granted bail and he resisted arrest. No where in the world will anyone resisting arrest be treated better than what those policemen did to him. He could easily have been seriously injured. In fact, such resistance is another crime entirely.

As for the state of economy, sensible persons know that what we're going through today is a result of our bad decisions from many years ago.

Decision to waste our unprecedented dollars earned from crude sale with not much to show for it.

Decision to plunder our foreign reserves to an abysmal level of $29bn from $47bn that GEJ met it instead of growing it.
PROVERBIAL FROG.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by Ahmeduana(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Beremx:
What a sadistic post. FFK is the sadist here!

PDP wailer!
READ BY PROVERBIAL aunty ôpölô.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by peedeeasobie(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
With trepidation I watch and listen to mindless people who don't see anything wrong with the obvious insensitivity of this government.

This is not about PDP and opposition, this is about a government that flaunts the rule of laws and kills innocent people carelessly!

But I'm glad because history always repeats itself.

When Abacha started going after perceived enemies, the rest of his supporters were watching and smiling... until his paranoia led him to his own men- Oladipo Diya and others.

When OBJ started his one sided corruption fight, his supporters were clapping until he started going after his own men- Atiku and others.

Mark my words today, PMB will go after his own people not necessary because they are corrupt but because this one sided fight will lead to paranoia- it always does. He will go after these ones that are clapping now.
That is when they will start looking for allies and propping up propaganda.

After fighting PDP and there is no one else to fight, he will start fighting his own!
No matter his anger against corruption, disobedience to court orders should never ever be encouraged. That is how dictators are born.
Once he finds out he can flout court orders and get away with it... just know this country is in a downward spiral.
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by eligibility: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:

May God bless you for given FFK the right answers .
He was so aggressive that the drunken master lost gallantly to the most impeccable retired general.

FFK , no appointment for you. ONÍRÄNÙ
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by 989900: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
LadyExcellency:

[s]
You are not ashamed to defend this indefensible. The statement you overlooked is; "Worse still the operatives (EFCC) did not have an arrest warrant and what they did was manifestly unlawful".

What depletes ECA? For your information the ECA was $32bn and not $47bn.

Nigeria constitution doesn't support savings and ACN and Governors Forum led by APC explained better.

Stop being uber sycophant and look at the merits of write-up.

You condemn shiites killing and 100%ly support the massacre of Biafrans. Hypocrite[/s]

Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by 989900: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
iconaus:
[s]ffK is making sense . we need people like him in Nigeria now. I think Nigeria is going back wards . We re back in military era . Most countries of the world have advanced except Nigeria even in Africa countries . Where on earth army is shouting un armed civilians ? Unbelievable[/s]
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by 989900: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=IgrigiHercules post=41148473]

[s]**grins** You mean the US army kill rioters? Does the US deploy their soldiers to manage internal riots and strifes. Did they kill more civilians during the last protest against a white killer police officer? Mehn, na animals we dey share this country with ooo. **grins**[[/s]/quote]
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by samsard(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
LordAdam:

So a few misguided miscreants did not let the COAS pass. After killing a few tens at the procession ON THE ROAD. They also went to the heart of the Shia Muslim community in Zaria to kill "at least one thousand people" and burn their houses.

It's like if some people were protesting about Biafra and denied the COAS passage in Onitsha. And then he kills some at the point where he was denied passage. After which he sent the military to the heart of Onitsha to kill several hundreds of people who probably were not part of the protest but were simply Igbos.

When a group of people are killed simply because of their religious affiliation for the decision made by misguided elements in the same religious group, it is a crime against humanity and there is no justification.

Why not the military start killing thousands of Sunni Muslims because their religious members, Boko Haram, have killed tens of thousands of Nigerians including soldiers?

I regret being a citizen of a country where human lives are worth NOTHING. Where there are flagrant disregard of human rights, and the populace keep mute in a supposedly democratic state.

Karma is a darling. When you stay silent or try to justify someone's predicament, people will equally stay silent or try to justify your predicament.

-Lord
Bros stop the lies, where did you get your statistics from? how can you say that a thousand people were killed. Hope you know what that figure means. And Seun is there sharing such misinformation against the army. SMH
Re: This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK by PastorOla1: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
FFK, THE CHIEF SADIST OF ALL TIME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech / Bode George: PDP Has Nothing To Campaign Against Tinubu In South-West / Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.