Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (11018 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / DSS Charges Ex-NSA Dasuki To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by oluwalfa: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Where is this democracy you people shout about?
Why should I stop agitating for freedom?
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by kingdompropty: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2015
doctokwus:

Kanu's alleged offences are grave.U pple make light of a real threat to Nigeria from someone now being further sponsored by politicians that lost out.
Some are now speaking out because they just felt they cud use him to distract and derail the govt, but having seen protests getting out of hand and the fact that it's even d same SE that is adversely affected.
But most importantly,y some elites in the SE that hitherto clandestinely supported Kanu are now beating a retreat is that they feel threatened of what may become if a man that already calls himself a leader,brooking no opposition,actually starts to feel himself as one.

The last time I checked Kanu joined the Biafra movement fully in 1993 and PDP was birthed 1998. I still don't get the correlation between the two. Nobody is derailing any one and if there is such, then APC is the one derailing themselves. One week one trouble.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by coolitempa(f): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

A video or TV recording of a mere threat in law is not the same thing as a real threat. Your two neighbours fighting and one tells the other one , I go kill you is not a justification for a jail term.

Ok ...... cheesy...you mean Kanu was only joking with us....... grin

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2015
IgrigiHercules:

**grins** Stop preaching to these jihadists, let them go and kill kanu, if they have the guts. I'm tired of arguing with people with people with zero intellect. **grins**
general, is the nigerian government trying not to release him?
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by MORNDEW(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2015
Kanu has committed treason and should face the law. If you want Biafra then do it the right way.

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by hardbody: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Akathriel:
Now, I think the FG is about taking my advice. This will serve as a deterrence to others.

If Nigeria must go up in flames for taking disciplinary action against criminals & terrorists, then so be it!

I hope you won't be consumed in the inferno.

Talk is indeed cheap especially when you are using a Techno phone. MOFO

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by Jesusloveyou: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2015
Akathriel:
Now, I think the FG is about taking my advice. This will serve as a deterrence to others.

If Nigeria must go up in flames for taking disciplinary action against criminals & terrorists, then so be it!
we need to keep d biafra busy in court for d next four years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by amjoseph19: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2015
MORNDEW:
Kanu has committed treason and should face the law. If you want Biafra then do it the right way.
Hello, is oba akiolu in prison. Has kanu said anything worst than what your dear president said. Pls, give me a reason why oba akiolu is still moving around, buhari now the president and kanu should should be jail.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by steppin: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2015
doctokwus:
The court gave a politically correct verdict,but can u because of political expediency,ignore a real threat to a nation state? No.
There are audio, and video evidence and most likely documented ones too, of Kanu threatening to wage war against Nigeria, soliciting and getting funds to procure weapons and making hate speeches.
These indeed are grave allegations and the hate speeches alone are an international criminal offence because it's infact what led to the Rwanda genocide and similar deaths world over.
Unless Nigeria is actually a zoo, then it would ignore clear evidences of treasonable felony because Kanu has never denied these allegations or recanted his clearly inciteful,hate filled and totally reprehensible broadcasts.
I feel it's more proper and just for the state to present it's evidence(s) before a law court, let him state his own defence and let the court pass judgement, rather than him being released just for their to be some 'peace',because there is nothing that shows he won't continue his seditious acts if the all the issues are not legally determined.
I guess it's okay to abide by the rule of law when it's convenient and then discard when it's not acceptable.
Everybody has a right to a fair trial, even people who are openly guilty of heinous crimes. Buhari is practically telling Nigerians that he doesn't trust the judiciary system to give a sound judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by kingdompropty: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

What is treason?

We have a daft leadership, I don't expect much from followers, even Dasuki was charged for treason grin

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by myola(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2015
IgrigiHercules:

**grins** Stop preaching to these jihadists, let them go and kill kanu, if they have the guts. I'm tired of arguing with people with people with zero intellect. **grins**
Let Biafra go, you no gree!, implement restructure of ds country through constitution national conference, you no gree! you no know that when trouble sitdown and yanga go woke am, wetin e dey find yoko...........
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by AlfaB: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2015
oluwalfa:
Where is this democracy you people shout about?
Why should I stop agitating for freedom?

Mod u for kukuma hide my post instead of modifying it.

I won't stop agitating. Subtly.
Note that I also have non-alfa monikers. grin

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by VintageCocktail(m): 11:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
yes, keep them busy in court while they garner international recognition. Hahahaha, who is giving Mr President this advice?

3 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by kingdompropty: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

The more Kanu remains there the more sympathy he gets internationally. Buhari made the first mistake of gagging him, now its too late, every one is listening.

3 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by MORNDEW(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

What is treason?

We have a daft leadership, I don't expect much from followers, even Dasuki was charged for treason grin
Do a little research about me before you disgrace yourself in public becos of a man that you should be calling to order. Thanks for your insult but that same daft man will lead this nation and you till 2019.
And for your question? If you don't know what is treason, start a radio station and incite violence against a country then you will know. Smh.
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by princemillla(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
EternalTruths:
The grace of God is not with Buhari

God allowed Buhari into power in order to disgrace him

Truly Mama Peace was right when she said

" There is God ooooooo " cool

Irrespective of your stance with human being (buhari), should you believe grace of God is not with anyone.

Have you ever seen someone without the grace of God?
May God forgive our utterances
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by MORNDEW(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
amjoseph19:

Hello, is oba akiolu in prison. Has kanu said anything worst than what your dear president said. Pls, give me a reason why oba akiolu is still moving around, buhari now the president and kanu should should be jail.
Please who was the president when Oba Akiolu made the statements and what did he do? Answer this question then I will take u serious.
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by irondome: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

The more Kanu remains there the more sympathy he gets internationally. Buhari made the first mistake of gagging him, now its too late, every one is listening.

What sympathy? One major problem a number of igbos have is self-deception. Which decent country would condone dissidents? May be UK may lend a passive voice because he is a citizen. Kanu is OYO
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by Alaanyihaji(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
cleatoris:

Excessive force is required to tame miscreants and war mongers like Nnamdi Kanu. It will serve as deterrent to others and instill discipline & social stability.
Nibo? Like it did to Mohammed Yusuf and bh abi?

2 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by kingdompropty: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

Do a little research about me before you disgrace yourself in public becos of a man that you should be calling to order. Thanks for your insult but that same daft man will lead this nation and you till 2019.
And for your question? If you don't know what is treason, start a radio station and incite violence against a country then you will know. Smh.

The definition of treason is not starting a radio station,Radio Kudirat was not charged for treason likewise Radio Biafra is not treasonable. I advise you to seek the help of the constitution to appreciate fully what it means.

These guys are neither planning to take over government or to remain in Nigeria. grin

4 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by abe4kom: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
cleatoris:

Excessive force is required to tame miscreants and war mongers like Nnamdi Kanu. It will serve as deterrent to others and instill discipline & social stability.
Just like it did to boko Haram and niger delta militants.

Pity!

3 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by kingdompropty: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
irondome:

What sympathy? One major problem a number of igbos have is self-deception. Which decent country would condone dissidents? May be UK may lend a passive voice because he is a citizen. Kanu is OYO

The last time I checked OECD asked for a snap referendum,all the mainstream media is talking about Biafra and even Professor Wole counseled that it can't be killed like any other ideology.

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by MORNDEW(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

The definition of treason is not starting a radio station,Radio Kudirat was not charged for treason likewise Radio Biafra is not treasonable. I advise you to seek the help of the constitution to appreciate fully what it means.

These guys are neither planning to take over government or to remain in Nigeria. grin
Radio kudirat asked listeners to stockpile arms?
Asked listeners to kill other tribes they see?
That they should be violent against any Nigerian? Etc.
Besides I did not ask you to start a radio station alone. Anyone can. But to start it ND incite violence against a country. Hope you have comprehension abilities?

2 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by ODUBEZE: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
cleatoris:

To give birth to a disciplined society
No disciplined society in sight... All I see is frustration everywhere and mismanagement of priority.
Its getting to a stage where the centre might not be able to hold!
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by kingdompropty: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

Radio kudirat asked listeners to stockpile arms?
Asked listeners to kill other tribes they see?
That they should be violent against any Nigerian? Etc.
Besides I did not ask you to start a radio station alone. Anyone can. But to start it ND incite violence against a country. Hope you have comprehension abilities?

Yes, I do have comprehension abilities. In 2011 Mr. Buhari that today enjoys democracy and its dividends encouraged his boys to kill and maim other Nigerians, this led to the massacre of some youth corpers, in 2015 Mr. Akiolu asked his people to throw a complete race into the Lagos Lagoon Nigeria didn't burn , Nnamdi is no less Nigerian , until they Biafran dream is achieved.

5 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

A video or TV recording of a mere threat in law is not the same thing as a real threat. Your two neighbours fighting and one tells the other one , I go kill you is not a justification for a jail term.

The analogy doesn't follow
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by MORNDEW(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

Yes, I do have comprehension abilities. In 2011 Mr. Buhari that today enjoys democracy and its dividends encouraged his boys to kill and maim other Nigerians, this led to the massacre of some youth corpers, in 2015 Mr. Akiolu asked his people to throw a complete race into the Lagos Lagoon Nigeria didn't burn , Nnamdi is no less Nigerian , until they Biafran dream is achieved.
Videos, photos, and texts of Buhari encouraging boys to kill other Nigerians and I will support biafra. And if it's true, did he tell them to kill a particular tribe? And was it only Corp members that Was killed? Was properties not destroyed? In whose land was the property destroyed?
Also when Oba Akiolu made the statements who was the President then and what did he do?
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by kingdompropty: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

Videos, photos, and texts of Buhari encouraging boys to kill other Nigerians and I will support biafra. And if it's true, did he tell them to kill a particular tribe? And was it only Corp members that Was killed? Was properties not destroyed? In whose land was the property destroyed?
Also when Oba Akiolu made the statements who was the President then and what did he do?

Vanguard news of May 15, 2015 was where Mr. Buhari made the threat, he doesn't need to be categorical about a tribe, because all human lives are sacrosanct. Also the fact that a gentleman GEJ was the president when Mr. Akiolu threatened the Ndigbos doesn't make that threat less potent.

4 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by MORNDEW(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

Vanguard news of May 15, 2015 was where Mr. Buhari made the threat, he doesn't need to be categorical about a tribe, because all human lives are sacrosanct. Also the fact that a gentleman GEJ was the president when Mr. Akiolu threatened the Ndigbos doesn't make that threat less potent.
how does a killings of 2011 correlate with a vanguard publications of 2015? Besides since your hereo GEJ did not do anything about an Oba threatning ur tribe what should we do about it?
I followed u upto this level just to let u know how myopic u are for a man who is filled with hatred to mislead you. Have a nice day but think twice in your fight for what is meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by ibisko04: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

Likewise it is not easy to focus on the assignments ahead. You can't hold others down and remain up,I am yet to see a man that can look up and down at the same time.

Mr. Buhari is opening too many battle front, guess what, he can't win any!
Guess what, he will win all. Nigeria is like a bushy farm taking over by a good farmer.
For the new farmer to make any difference, he must first and foremost clear the weeds on the farmland before he can start planting.
Buhari is in weeding process to clear up the mess.
Good planting season starts by January 2016, follow by a bumper harvest from the third quarter of 2016.
All unwanted weed must go.

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by CeterisXVII: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

You chaps need to stop recycling that threat about the lagoon, that Oba Akiolu made to the Igbo. It makes those of us from other ethnic groups keep laughing at you guys, because it was reported that 20 of your Eze Igbos resident in Lagos were present when he made that threat. What did they do?? They laughed and pledged undying loyalty and support for the Oba, in return.... cheesy

If your Ezes could not refute the Oba's comments or express displeasure at his threats, then why not take them to task about it?? Why do you keep lamenting over this matter? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG / Autonomy For Judiciary Non-Negotiable - Senate Tells Governors / Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.