Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (11016 Views)

Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / DSS Charges Ex-NSA Dasuki To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by femimailbox(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
the IPOB people refuse to read the polity clearly. Kanu case was dropped from the magistrate court because DSS said it has evidence to charge Kanu for treasonable felony which is beyond the jurisdiction if the magistrate court.

Since there is no case against him before the magistrate court the judge acquit and discharge him.
so I have been expecting the treasonable felony charge against him before seeing the IPOB guys jubilating for his release.

Kanu should prepare a strong defense in court against the DSS evidences and if he scale through this he will become the hero of Igbos.

Please don't troop to the streets for violent protest until the Nigerian Army review it Rules of Engagement because I don't want to type RIP again.

peace is profitable!

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by kingdompropty: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
femimailbox:
the IPOB people refuse to read the polity clearly. Kanu case was dropped from the magistrate court because DSS said it has evidence to charge Kanu for treasonable felony which is beyond the jurisdiction if the magistrate court.

Since there is no case against him before the magistrate court the judge acquit and discharge him.
so I have been expecting the treasonable felony charge against him before seeing the IPOB guys jubilating for his release.

Kanu should prepare a strong defense in court against the DSS evidences and if he scale through this he will become the hero of Igbos.

Please don't troop to the streets for violent protest until the Nigerian Army review it Rules of Engagement because I don't want to type RIP again.

peace is profitable!

Could the DSS prosecute a case against Al Mustapha? What we have is an ill trained secret and security services. Shove the story of treason down your bum.

5 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by amaechi1: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

Biafrans are rather very intelligent minds doing great things. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is one. The list is endless.

Please, add this to your list:
1. Olisa Metu;
2. Ex-Gov Orji Kalu;
3. Ekweremmadu;
4. Jim Nwaobodo;
5. Iwu anyawu;
6. Ifeanyi Uba; etc.

I guess these set of individuals are the people you may wish to be your President. God forbid.
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by chesterlee(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
femimailbox:

peace is profitable!

I don't think you're informed about the situation on ground.

He was discharged by the high court on the basis that the DSS has no tangible evidence to pin him, and the DSS were ordered to release him unconditionally!!!

Now, Why is he still under detention?

2 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by amaechi1: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
amjoseph19:

Hello, is oba akiolu in prison. Has kanu said anything worst than what your dear president said. Pls, give me a reason why oba akiolu is still moving around, buhari now the president and kanu should should be jail.

See how low my follow Igbo has gone, under the disguise of self-determination. Did any these individual you mentioned mobilized people to the street obstructing the movement and disturbing the peace of the people. In any case, he should have learnt his lesson by now. Waster of destiny.
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by VintageCocktail(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
amaechi1:

1. Olisa Metu;
2. Ex-Gov Orji Kalu;
3. Ekweremmadu;
4. Jim Nwaobodo;
5. Iwu anyawu;
6. Ifeanyi Uba; etc.

I guess these set of individuals are the people you may wish to be your President. God forbid.

The guy is talking about intelligent minds and you are listing politicians. Who among this people are intelligent and who is mentioning president again? That boat has sail, another agenda is what Igbos are vying for.

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

Videos, photos, and texts of Buhari encouraging boys to kill other Nigerians and I will support biafra. And if it's true, did he tell them to kill a particular tribe? And was it only Corp members that Was killed? Was properties not destroyed? In whose land was the property destroyed?
Also when Oba Akiolu made the statements who was the President then and what did he do?
http://nigeriaworld.com/columnist/ajayi/052512.html
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by kingdompropty: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
amaechi1:

1. Olisa Metu;
2. Ex-Gov Orji Kalu;
3. Ekweremmadu;
4. Jim Nwaobodo;
5. Iwu anyawu;
6. Ifeanyi Uba; etc.

I don't know where you come from but I believe that even among your nuclear family you still have the kinds of people you mentioned. Ndigbo is a very great and hard working race. Great. I mean very great people.

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by kingdompropty: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
amaechi1:

See how low my follow Igbo has gone, under the disguise of self-determination. Did any these individual you mentioned mobilized people to the street obstructing the movement and disturbing the peace of the people. In any case, he should have learnt his lesson by now. Waster of destiny.

I know you can't be Igbo. You sound like a Yoruba fellow . Don't ask me how I know that.

4 Likes

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by VintageCocktail(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
amaechi1:

You don't come around here with that fake monicker to belittle/ cajole the Igbos because they have a contrary opinion.
People's movements where obstructed because of the protest, I have seen the recent pictures of protests in India, Pakistan and Iran to know that it is an unavoidable means to an end.

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by smada13(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nnamdi shouldn't have been released from the onset...that guy deserves no freedom.....

he is a big threat to Nigeria with his freedom...
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by babyfaceafrica: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Igboamakanu:

hhe means somthing concrete,nut this poor piece of journalism......bbc,cnn,aljazeera,punch,sahara..youtube..
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
hhe means somthing concrete,nut this poor piece of journalism......bbc,cnn,aljazeera,punch,sahara..youtube..
https://www.nairaland.com/784118/sss-probes-buharis-campaign-speeches
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by babyfaceafrica: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by kingdompropty: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
nairaland is now ur source?..kwontinue

You talk about Nigerians being proud of ours, if Nairaland is not reliable, DSS is not reliable,Vanguard is not reliable then I can't also trust BBC, CNN etc

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
One question:
Does the DSS have a prerogative right over decisions made by the judiciary?

If no, then the presidency through the DSS is guilty of treasonable rape, abuse and assault of the judiciary and legal system

If yes, then investigation should commence until he's either acquitted or convicted.
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by vedaxcool(m): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
hoes69getwifed:
One question:
Does the DSS have a prerogative right over decisions made by the judiciary?

If no, then the presidency through the DSS is guilty of treasonable rape, abuse and assault of the judiciary and legal system

If yes, then investigation should commence until he's either acquitted or convicted.

By the same zoo judiciary? you biafraudians are hypocrites
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
vedaxcool:

By the same zoo judiciary? you biafraudians are hypocrites

If you don't have a good comprehension of the language or you're just plain ignorant, I'd never know.

But get the f*ck off my mention.
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by advocates: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
Yesterday, I read of large jubilation that greeted the court pronouncement that ordered Kanu's released. I didn't want to join issues because I realised the excitement was simply hysteric.

The pronouncement was because of the failure of DSS to filled charges against Kanu citing his continuous incarceration not because Kanu was free from all offences.

Now is the appropriate time to file charges which the DSS just did. Is a shame for anyone to believe that one single entity who threatened the corporate existence of a great nation like Nigeria to be left off the hook like that.

For those who don't know, you will understand that the leadership of this country is no longer what it used to be. He may eventually meet his bail condition, but I'm affirmed that he will be used an example to others nursing ambition to denigrate a state like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by EternalTruths: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
princemillla:

Irrespective of your stance with human being (buhari), should you believe grace of God is not with anyone.

Have you ever seen someone without the grace of God?
May God forgive our utterances

My brother

If you kill people to get things, God's grace won't be given to you

If you doubt me, read the book of Hebrews. cool

1 Like

Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by comrChris(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
MORNDEW:

Radio kudirat asked listeners to stockpile arms?
Asked listeners to kill other tribes they see?
That they should be violent against any Nigerian? Etc.
Besides I did not ask you to start a radio station alone. Anyone can. But to start it ND incite violence against a country. Hope you have comprehension abilities?
guess what!! u r confusing urself. l can see u r trying to fathom what treason is all about. lf l were u l will giveup to this argument
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by vedaxcool(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
[s]
hoes69getwifed:

If you don't have a good comprehension of the language or you're just plain ignorant, I'd never know.

But get the f*ck off my mention.
[/s]

grin grin biafraudians write rubbish when challenged they throw tantrums like their tin god kanu
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by VintageCocktail(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

grin grin biafraudians write rubbish when challenged they throw tantrums like their tin god kanu
She made a valid submission but being biased you wouldn't see it.
advocates:
Yesterday, I read of large jubilation that greeted the court pronouncement that ordered Kanu's released. I didn't want to join issues because I realised the excitement was simply hysteric.
The p[b]ronouncement was because of the failure of DSS to filled charges against Kanu[/b] citing his continuous incarceration not because Kanu was free from all offences.
Now is the appropriate time to file charges which the DSS just did. Is a shame for anyone to believe that one single entity who threatened the corporate existence of a great nation like Nigeria to be left off the hook like that.
For those who don't know, you will understand that the leadership of this country is no longer what it used to be. He may eventually meet his bail condition, but I'm affirmed that he will be used an example to others nursing ambition to denigrate a state like Nigeria.
What has they been doing all this while? One has to wonder how confused DSS is? What did they charged him for in the first place?

A lot of inconsistencies.
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Buhahahahahahaha.
So funny.

Get a f*cking brain and tell the difference.
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by MORNDEW(m): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
comrChris:
guess what!! u r confusing urself. l can see u r trying to fathom what treason is all about. lf l were u l will giveup to this argument
who be dis one? Pease what is treason? Besides, i hv taken the person i quoted on this to the cleaners.
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by MORNDEW(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2015

this your mushroom site wey u quote na 2011 write up? Abi u just wake up?
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by weyabblog: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
cleatoris:

To give birth to a disciplined society
wish you the same in your family
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by uckennety(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
WHEN d Bbc and radio hausa were singing kill all D ibos in 1967 and d military were organizing d killin!hopE it was all 4 d unity of d country pls use ur head wEll!if ibos wants their own country Give it to thEm!
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
The thing about treason is that it's complicated. Every civil war in the world was a "treasonous" act but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have happened. People bow to their conscience ultimately, not some pseudo idea of political allegiance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Datti-Ahmed: Fitch Statistics On Nigeria’s Economic Growth Misleading / Betta Edu Provides Free Healthcare For Vulnerable Women In Osun (Pictures) / A Tribute To Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.