Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche. (1702 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny (daily Devotional Guide) By Dr. (pastor) Paul Enenche. by BASD(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Saturday, 19 December 2015 TOPIC; GOD IS THINKING OF YOU SCRIPTURE: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. – Jeremiah 29:11. THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Until your prayer altar is on fire, your future is not guaranteed. It is important to note from our anchor scripture that God is continually planning for His people. The clause, “I know the thought that I think…” is in a present active sense. The Bible did not say, “I know the thought that I thought about you…” This means that God is continually thinking about you. It is also important to note that the thoughts of God for you are thoughts for your welfare and success. He is permanently strategizing how you can move from where you are now to the next level. So, every satanic orchestration that has been working against you shall be dismantled by the power, agenda and thoughts of God in Jesus’ Name. How then can you benefit from the thoughts of God for your life in order to arrive at the expected end and future? 1. By living a life of prayer: A life of prayer and communion with God is the guarantee of ending where He wants you to end. Until your prayer altar is on fire, your future is not guaranteed. 2. Wholehearted search for God. This is coming to the point where there is no alternative to God in your life in any situation. Remember this: It does not matter who is thinking against you, God is thinking of you. ASSIGNMENT(S): 1. Search the Scriptures daily to know the thoughts of God concerning you. 2. Pray God’s thoughts for your life into reality. FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE UNEXPECTED END. PRAYER: O LORD, I know that You are thinking about me. Establish Your counsel concerning my life and destiny LORD, in Jesus’ Name. QUOTE: Never ever play with your prayer life. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche. DAILY READING: Zephaniah 1:1 to 3:20, Revelations 10:1 to 11, Psalms 138:1 to 8, Proverbs 30:11 to 14

(1) (Reply)

Tricks Used By Fake Pastors To Deceive Gullible Christians / 7 Benefits Of Trusting The Lord / Prophecies 2017: Apostle Suleman's Prediction Fulfilled - President Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.