Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship (24107 Views)

Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real / How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by emmykk(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Gabaleve:
poverty and hellfire in the end
lol
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by ZUBY77(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
oluwabishop:

Agu how far? If you were able to get "there and back in time", then surely this harsh season is child's play compared to what you have overcome. The season for hustlers to shine

Definitely. Plus I am not in town at the moment.
Just feeling pity for my people.

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by humamich: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
We just entered one chance
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by biafranqueen: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
moneyurch:
Biafranqueen go kill person, i cant help laughing as i read ths
grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Ditala(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Its an intellectual write-ups, send more,pls
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Rasdagama: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Buhari will die before then.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by harristo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
egobetatoday:

please pls can i know a little about this exporting of skills? abeg

By exporting of skills via the internet, I meant using your skills to work for foreigners through the internet. Skills like marketing skills, writing skills, programing and design skills etc.
You can do these using platforms like upwork.com, freelancer.com, fiverr.com, etc.

You can also via platforms like clickbank, amazon, peerfly, maxbounty, etc help foreigners market and sell their products online using various means like pay per click advertising on facebook, google etc

And for doing all these you get paid in dollars and you withdraw the cash with the atm card you will receive at any atm machine.

And like I said you can learn exactly how to go about doing all of these right here on Nairaland, in the business section. But if you are still not sure of something, you can mention me with your query and I will reply you.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by mubitechnology: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
god shall stone this OP to dead for saying there will be national crises in kaduna, clueless gentleman.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by egobetatoday: 10:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
harristo:

By exporting of skills via the internet, I meant using your skills to work for foreigners through the internet. Skills like marketing skills, writing skills, programing and design skills etc.
You can do these using platforms like upwork.com, freelancer.com, fiverr.com, etc.

You can also via platforms like clickbank, amazon, peerfly, maxbounty, etc help foreigners market and sell their products online using various means like pay per click advertising on facebook, google etc

And for doing all these you get paid in dollars and you withdraw the cash with the atm card you will receive at any atm machine.

And like I said you can learn exactly how to go about doing all of these right here on Nairaland, in the business section. But if you are still not sure of something, you can mention me with your query and I will reply you.

Ok. Thanks alot. Will check the biz section on it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 20, 2015
I saw this hardship coming as early as November 2014. I wept to God to strenghten me financially.

I invested in transportation in 2014, put up a rental property early this year and restructured my transport biz this november 2015 for efficiency.

Right now, i dont feel any hardship. Its God. He answers prayers. I also have a small fruit farm, so i do not buy fruits. The orchid earns income sometimes. I dont pay rent. I provide my water.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Santi222(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2015
Mtchew.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Santi222(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
ultimatesafety:
Let me show you how I got my payoneer US
MasterCard free shipping to my address here in
Nigeria. First let me tell you what a payoneer
MasterCard is. It is an electronic card issued by
payoneer when you register on their website and
you have a US bank account immediately. You
can use this master card to shop online, withdraw
from any ATM machines any where in the world
and receive payment in dollars from US
companies. This is a grate advantage for those
who want to involve in an online business and
worried about receiving their funds in dollars
straight to their bank account. I am here by using
this medium to inform you that payoneer is real
and you can start your online business straight
away now and start receiving payment into your
payoneer MasterCard then withdraw your money
any time any day any where in the world. You can
see prove of mine received on the attached
photos below.
Now how do you order for your free payoneer
MasterCard?
1. Register on the payoneer website and provide
your full details
https://share.payoneer.com/
nav/0VH9dVwzCWqJ1dqk_xMZjq7BGTnh3-
g8z0paG9WT-GtepsDn_xFk2qJPsGuhI0oNMWp-
L14nfir2kqkSsZfZGA2
2. log into your email and click on the link sent to
you to activate your account.
3. Upload a valid identity card that show your full
name and correct address. These id may be your
valid Driver's licence, international passport,
national id card. This id card is needed to verify
your account.
After doing all this, you should receive an email
informing you about your payoneer MasterCard
registration completed and been shipped to you
with date you should be expecting the card. This
is usually between 21-30 days.
PLEASE NOTE THIS: When providing your address
make sure you end the address with your phone
number. You can see on the picture i attached as
my phone number is available at the end of the
address. This is important because you might not
be available when the courier man is delivering
the card to you at your address. He can easily
call you and you give him order on what to do so
that your card will not got dumped somewhere.
As soon as you receive your card, log on to your
payoneer account and activate your card then you
are good to go. make payment while shopping
with your payoneer MasterCard and receive
payments from US companies with ease. let me
know if you have any questions regards to
payoneer MasterCard issue. sign up here now
L14nfir2kqkSsZfZGA2
nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by chinchum(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
akagson:

All these religious folks flooding every post here with end time rubbish and the Bible said this the Bible said that. Can you guys just stop being silly for just a second. Is there economic hardship in USA? Is there economic hardship in Saudi Arabia? Is there economic hardship all over the world? Do you even know that there is a world that exist outside Nigeria? Instead of looking for ways to bettter our lives and get things right, we are here busy referring any slight thing that happens to end time rubbish. Let me tell you guys something you dont know, there is nothing that is new under this sun. NOTHING IS F****NG NEW BITCHEES!! The earlier we get our leaders to get their ass to work, the better. Instead of fooling around saying Bible said this. end time that.
mtcheeew!
Dont mind those fools, nothing is new, the world suffered what was referred to as "great depression" in the 1920s, almost 100 years ago, i bet some deluded ones said end time too then grin grin
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by ferpozie(m): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2015
ultimatesafety:
Let me show you how I got my payoneer US
MasterCard free shipping to my address here in
Nigeria. First let me tell you what a payoneer
MasterCard is. It is an electronic card issued by
payoneer when you register on their website and
you have a US bank account immediately. You
can use this master card to shop online, withdraw
from any ATM machines any where in the world
and receive payment in dollars from US
companies. This is a grate advantage for those
who want to involve in an online business and
worried about receiving their funds in dollars
straight to their bank account. I am here by using
this medium to inform you that payoneer is real
and you can start your online business straight
away now and start receiving payment into your
payoneer MasterCard then withdraw your money
any time any day any where in the world. You can
see prove of mine received on the attached
photos below.
Now how do you order for your free payoneer
MasterCard?
1. Register on the payoneer website and provide
your full details
L14nfir2kqkSsZfZGA2
2. log into your email and click on the link sent to
you to activate your account.
3. Upload a valid identity card that show your full
name and correct address. These id may be your
valid Driver's licence, international passport,
national id card. This id card is needed to verify
your account.
After doing all this, you should receive an email
informing you about your payoneer MasterCard
registration completed and been shipped to you
with date you should be expecting the card. This
is usually between 21-30 days.
PLEASE NOTE THIS: When providing your address
make sure you end the address with your phone
number. You can see on the picture i attached as
my phone number is available at the end of the
address. This is important because you might not
be available when the courier man is delivering
the card to you at your address. He can easily
call you and you give him order on what to do so
that your card will not got dumped somewhere.
As soon as you receive your card, log on to your
payoneer account and activate your card then you
are good to go. make payment while shopping
with your payoneer MasterCard and receive
payments from US companies with ease. let me
know if you have any questions regards to
payoneer MasterCard issue. sign up here now
L14nfir2kqkSsZfZGA2

Thanks. Is it possible to transfer payments to Nigerian account or domiciliary account? What exchange rate is used? Can you compare this with the parallel and interbank exchange rates?
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by ultimatesafety(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2015
yes you can transfer any amount to your Nigeria bank account and the exchange rate depends on the bank you are withdrawing from and that is where the parallel and interbank exchange rate comes in
ferpozie:

Thanks. Is it possible to transfer payments to Nigerian account or domiciliary account? What exchange rate is used? Can you compare this with the parallel and interbank exchange rates?
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by ferpozie(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2015
ultimatesafety:
yes you can transfer any amount to your Nigeria bank account and the exchange rate depends on the bank you are withdrawing from and that is where the parallel and interbank exchange rate comes in
Please explain more. What are the steps required to transfer to account. Would appreciate a step by step with pictures if necessary.. Thanks. Does the new CBN policy prevent ATM payoneer withdrawals?
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by ultimatesafety(m): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2015
ferpozie:

Please explain more. What are the steps required to transfer to account. Would appreciate a step by step with pictures if necessary.. Thanks. Does the new CBN policy prevent ATM payoneer withdrawals?
There is no much steps to be taken before you transfer to your account. All you need to do is to slot your payoneer master card into any ATM machine available and follow the instructions displayed on the screen as the normal way you make transfer from one bank account to another. Yes The new CBN policy also affect the payoneer MasterCard for the minimum withdrawal too
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by ferpozie(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
ultimatesafety:
There is no much steps to be taken before you transfer to your account. All you need to do is to slot your payoneer master card into any ATM machine available and follow the instructions displayed on the screen as the normal way you make transfer from one bank account to another. Yes The new CBN policy also affect the payoneer MasterCard for the minimum withdrawal too

Thanks for the response. How can I reach you on phone to discuss further? I want to know if Nigeria has been prevented from making transfers to accounts for the Payoneer card? Also what is the minimum amount that can be transferred or withdrawn? Thanks.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by meetmal03(f): 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by hedonistic: 7:37am On May 23, 2016
REDBULL1:
Wonderful piece op. I was telling some1 that this is the best time to earn in dollars.
I don't mean to be pessimistic but the first 6 months of 2016 won't be funny.

lalasticlala

The man who saw tomorrow.

Meanwhile, earning in dollars is great, but earning in Sir Pounds Sterling is the real deal. Just try rendering a service to someone based in the UK and ask him or her to send you payment through any of the numerous online transfer services directly to your Nigerian bank account... With exchange rates averagely above N420... You will know that Jesus is Lord.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by REDBULL1(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2016
hedonistic:

The man who saw tomorrow.

Meanwhile, earning in dollars is great, but earning in Sir Pounds Sterling is the real deal. Just try rendering a service to someone based in the UK and ask him or her to send you payment through any of the numerous online transfer services directly to your Nigerian bank account... With exchange rates averagely above N420... You will know that Jesus is Lord.

The official rate is not up to 420 abi I'm mistaken. if u pay into your bank account na official exchange rate things o.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by hedonistic: 12:02pm On May 24, 2016
REDBULL1:

The official rate is not up to 420 abi I'm mistaken. if u pay into your bank account na official exchange rate things o.
. Not true.

Depends on the online transfer service the sender is using. For example, try Azimo.com, and see what I'm talking about. From the UK directly to your Nigerian bank account, same day transfer, parallel market exchange rate live.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by REDBULL1(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2016
hedonistic:
. Not true.

Depends on the online transfer service the sender is using. For example, try Azimo.com, and see what I'm talking about. From the UK directly to your Nigerian bank account, same day transfer, parallel market exchange rate live.

Wow wow I just checked aboki fx pounds dey at 490 . all I can say is wow! Na to begin hustle UK clients o. are u a freelancer?
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by drss2(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
it is happenning. grin
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by drss2(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
nabiz:
How To Survive In Next Year (2016)expected Economic Hardship

It has been predicted that Nigeria may experience economic difficulties in 2016. I want economist in the house to pls come in and recommend what the poor and an average man can do to survive. Bellow is my recommendation:

(1) If you are an entrepreneur, invest in the area of basic need. E.g food, shelter, transportation, etc. Reduce ur investment in the areas of luxury goods. Even our big men will be affected because their dependency ratio will increase as a result of high unemployment rate. So if your job is still intact, don't re joys because many is going to depend on u to survive.

(2) Pay attention to DIY which means ''do it yourself'' you must not buy everything. You can provide some of ur basic need by urself. Do u know with little or no money you can provide for urself an orchard where u can have vegetable farm in your yard, do u know you can provide ur chicken, and so on. Before u buy any product or services, ask urself can I provide it for myself considering time and cost. My advice: do not buy what u can provide for yourself.

(3)Learn from the ant. It is know that the ant save during the dry season to eat during the rainy season. Reduce your spending. Pay more attention to ur basic need. Now is the best time to bring out pain and paper. Write down what u thing you need next year. Don't be carried away by Christmas song. Store or make a provision for food first, next is house rent but if u can pack in in your uncompleted building with little additional cost, pls do. Budget for ur transportation. If you have a private car, u can pick while going to work and when coming back to reduce your monthly fuel and maintenance cost, but do it wisely. Consider families and friend who will likely depend on u. Off ur appliances when u are not using them to reduce the cost of nepa bill, cut down your spending like partying and drinking.

(2) Start a home business with what u have: u can sell through ur window. If u have a home use deep freezer, load it with either iced block, cold drink, pure water, or even chicken and turkey, the profit can at least pay ur nepa bill. As earlier said, if u have a private car, pick to reduce monthly fuel and maintenance cost. If u ar unemployed or u are sacked from job, pls just inter ur house now. Look around. What do u see? Think about how you can convert ur property to business tools or equipment. U can use ur generator to charge phone for people in the night while it will still serve ur house. Ur can us ur television to start a game house, ur laptop can do online business, even ur phone is an assets.

(1) I may be wrong but I thing anything export is the best for now. Either good or service can be exported. Any business u do that u ar paid in dollar is the best for now. I think is this the little I have to offer. Note: there is also possibility of national crises in some state like kaduna. So u also need to make financial and security provision for that. Pls u can add ur own. It is not going to be easy, but God will see us through.
totally on point!
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by drss2(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
REDBULL1:
Wonderful piece op. I was telling some1 that this is the best time to earn in dollars.
I don't mean to be pessimistic but the first 6 months of 2016 won't be funny.

lalasticlala
u ar prediction has come to pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Chinese Companies That Have Made It In Africa / Customs Breaks Rice Shops In Ogun, Seize 4,550 Bags Of Rice / Why Are Nigerians So Quick To Accept Inflation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.