Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

So Happy To Receive My Payoneer Master Card Before Christmas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / So Happy To Receive My Payoneer Master Card Before Christmas (1319 Views)

How Can i Fund My Payoneer Card In Nigeria / Get Your Own Payoneer Master Card In Nigeria (fast & Easy) / How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Happy To Receive My Payoneer Master Card Before Christmas by ultimatesafety(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Let me show you how I got my payoneer US MasterCard free shipping to my address here in Nigeria. First let me tell you what a payoneer MasterCard is. It is an electronic card issued by payoneer when you register on their website and you have a US bank account immediately. You can use this master card to shop online, withdraw from any ATM machines any where in the world and receive payment in dollars from US companies. This is a grate advantage for those who want to involve in an online business and worried about receiving their funds in dollars straight to their bank account. I am here by using this medium to inform you that payoneer is real and you can start your online business straight away now and start receiving payment into your payoneer MasterCard then withdraw your money any time any day any where in the world. You can see prove of mine received on the attached photos below.
Now how do you order for your free payoneer MasterCard?
1. Register on the payoneer website and provide your full details
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/0VH9dVwzCWqJ1dqk_xMZjq7BGTnh3-g8z0paG9WT-GtepsDn_xFk2qJPsGuhI0oNMWp-L14nfir2kqkSsZfZGA2
2. log into your email and click on the link sent to you to activate your account.
3. Upload a valid identity card that show your full name and correct address. These id may be your valid Driver's licence, international passport, national id card. This id card is needed to verify your account.
After doing all this, you should receive an email informing you about your payoneer MasterCard registration completed and been shipped to you with date you should be expecting the card. This is usually between 21-30 days.

PLEASE NOTE THIS: When providing your address make sure you end the address with your phone number. You can see on the picture i attached as my phone number is available at the end of the address. This is important because you might not be available when the courier man is delivering the card to you at your address. He can easily call you and you give him order on what to do so that your card will not got dumped somewhere. As soon as you receive your card, log on to your payoneer account and activate your card then you are good to go. make payment while shopping with your payoneer MasterCard and receive payments from US companies with ease. let me know if you have any questions regards to payoneer MasterCard issue. sign up here now https://share.payoneer.com/nav/0VH9dVwzCWqJ1dqk_xMZjq7BGTnh3-g8z0paG9WT-GtepsDn_xFk2qJPsGuhI0oNMWp-L14nfir2kqkSsZfZGA2

Re: So Happy To Receive My Payoneer Master Card Before Christmas by ultimatesafety(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Have you heard the latest news? NAIRA CARDS TO BE DISABLED FROM FROM INTERNATIONAL USE START FROM 1ST OF JANUARY 2016. This is the time for you to take action now register for a payoneer MasterCard and shop online and offline any where in the world. https://share.payoneer.com/nav/0VH9dVwzCWqJ1dqk_xMZjq7BGTnh3-g8z0paG9WT-GtepsDn_xFk2qJPsGuhI0oNMWp-L14nfir2kqkSsZfZGA2
Re: So Happy To Receive My Payoneer Master Card Before Christmas by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Let's say u don't earn money into the Payoneer account, how do u find it?

1 Like

Re: So Happy To Receive My Payoneer Master Card Before Christmas by apetseclaude: 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
hello bros so where or which company to go to if my card is not arrived to my address? is it NIPOST?
Re: So Happy To Receive My Payoneer Master Card Before Christmas by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
apetseclaude:
hello bros so where or which company to go to if my card is not arrived to my address? is it NIPOST?

There is what we call postal code in the address you're expected to submit. That with your valid photo number will be used to deliver it to you

Check the info You need here.

http://www.mobilebankingwatch.com/2016/03/sign-up-for-payoneer-to-receive-25-dollars-bonus.html?m=1

You can whatsapp me for guidance 08065277758

Guidance is FREE

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Galvanized Metal Profofile To Wall &ceiling Partitioning? / Are u suffering from quick ejaculation? U need MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE / UBA Chairman Tony Elumelu Honors Security Man Who Returned N3.5m He Found Outsid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.