Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days (6359 Views)

Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by abikun(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
I applied for the card on the 20th of June, 2016 and get approved the same day.

Your Payoneer Account Application Has Been Received!
Inbox

Payoneer Customer Care
<NoReply@payoneer.com> Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 11:36 PM
Reply-To: No-Reply@payoneer.com
To: kunleabiola1@gmail.com
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Dear ABIOLA OLUKUNLE,
Thank you for choosing Payoneer! Your Payoneer account application has been received and is being reviewed.
There are 3 steps to be completed:

Step 1: Application » Completed!
Step 2: Review » You are here!
You will receive an e-mail confirmation within the next 3-5 business days, once your application has been reviewed.
Step 3: Delivery
Once your application is approved, your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card will be shipped to you.

Accessing your account
Account Username: kunleabiola1@gmail.com.

Account Reference Number: xxxxxxxx

Please refer to your account reference number when contacting us regarding your account.

Thank you,The Payoneer Team

Your Payoneer Account Application Has Been Approved!
Inbox

Payoneer
<CustomerCare@payoneer.com> Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 11:42 PM

Dear ABIOLA OLUKUNLE,
Congratulations - your Payoneer account application has been approved!
Your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card has been shipped to you by: Regular Mail
Your card is estimated to arrive between 29 Jul 2016 and 08 Aug 2016
Accessing your account

Please refer to your account reference number when contacting us regarding your account.

On the 1st of July, I checked my Post office box and Waoh, my payoneer card was staring me at the face. It is very easy to obtain your payoneer card if you can provide a functional post office address in the optional address.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Dclique(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
So how do you intend to fund it?
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by damlax: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
Please can I use your p o box to receive mine pls send meeh your details
Because I have sign up for 3 but my card have not yet arrived
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by arisanate(m): 12:20am On Jul 16, 2016
Bros which state are you in
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 16, 2016
abikun:

Inbox

Payoneer Customer Care

Dear ABIOLA OLUKUNLE,
Thank you for choosing Payoneer! Your Payoneer account application has been received and is being reviewed.

You will receive an e-mail confirmation within the next 3-5 business days, once your application has been reviewed.
Once your application is approved, your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card will be shipped to you.

Accessing your account

Inbox

Payoneer

Dear ABIOLA OLUKUNLE,
Your Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card has been shipped to you by: Regular Mail
Accessing your account

On the 1st of July, I checked my Post office box and Waoh, my payoneer card was staring me at the face. It is very easy to obtain your payoneer card if you can provide a functional post office address in the optional address.

We can help to exchange your funds for you. We exchange at 290 per $$. Contact signature for details
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by biuti(f): 4:27am On Jul 16, 2016
I got mine in Osun within 17days.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by biuti(f): 4:32am On Jul 16, 2016
damlax:
You don't need post office box. Once your address and postal code is correct, it'll be delivered to your address. Otherwise, you'll need to be checking the nearest post office regularly. Phone number is not on the letter so, they can't call the owner to notify him or her.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Meklex(m): 5:31am On Jul 16, 2016
biuti:

You don't need post office box. Once your address and postal code is correct, it'll be delivered to your address. Otherwise, you'll need to be checking the nearest post office regularly. Phone number is not on the letter so, they can't call the owner to notify him or her.
I don't have a post office number... How can I check
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by joe4866: 7:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Dclique:
So how do you intend to fund it?
Hehe brother, I've been waiting for mine for almost four months now, I wonder whether the card is do gets to it's destination.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by dayus444: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2016
I applied for mine about 2 weeks a ago and instead of approving my application, here's the email i got from payoneer several days after applying. I resent the info they asked for but i have not heard from them ever since:

Dear ***********,
Thank you for your application for a Payoneer account.
Payoneer's Account Approval Department was unable to approve your application because the address that you provided is a care-of address.
Please reply to this e-mail with your own residential address in the following format (not a business/university or school/hospital/care-of):
Street Address Line 1 (limit to 30 characters):
Street Address Line 2 (limit to 30 characters):
City/State:
Zip/Postal Code:
Need more help? Please reply to this message, or contact us using our Support Center.
Thank you,
Payoneer's Account Approval Department
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by AMI3(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
please guys what is this payoneer use for? can i make money with it? help.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by abikun(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
damlax:
No problem, you can use it. The address is P. O. Box 9086, University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo state. C/O Abiola Olukunle. The postal code is 200001.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by abikun(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
arisanate:
Bros which state are you in
I am in Oyo state.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Meklex(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
abikun:

No problem, you can use it. The address is P. O. Box 9086, University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo state. C/O Abiola Olukunle.
I didn't use p.o box o... And mine is slated to be delivered by the end of this month, how can I get it?, my street is not that popular.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Brainaic(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
abikun:

Inbox

Payoneer Customer Care

Dear ABIOLA OLUKUNLE,

Accessing your account

Inbox

Payoneer

Dear ABIOLA OLUKUNLE,
Accessing your account

Bro. Take down that picture as your card details are exposed.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by TCD: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Just look at how this one has dumbly exposed his card number and expiry date even his email address ... you don't know that is all I need to use your card online. If I were you I would throw away this card and request a new one. it is already compromised.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by ExplicitContent: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
TCD:
Just look at how this one has dumbly exposed his card number and expiry date even his email address ... you don't know that is all I need to use your card online. If I were you I would throw away this card and request a new one. it is already compromised.

grin grin I was just shaking my head for the guy
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by abikun(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
ExplicitContent:

grin grin I was just shaking my head for the guy
Continue to shake your head till your head break na u sabi.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Feezdculestboy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bro,I dey ibadan,can I use d postal address?
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Qlegend(m): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Your payoneer MasterCard is indeed compromised. Next time, hide your card details.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Qlegend(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
If you've been applying for a payoneer MasterCard for a long time now, say you've applied up to 2-5 times without receiving anything.

Bother no more.

With just 3k, I'd apply my little magic and you'd receive the MasterCard between 10 - 18 days after applying for a new one.

You get your money back if you don't receive within the period I stated.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by biuti(f): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Meklex:
I don't have a post office number... How can I check

You don't need to have any post office number.
Just look for any post office around the address(house address) you used, tell them you are expecting a letter and tell them your name.
The only thing visible on this letter is your name, address, postal code and an address they could return it to if they can't find you.
They can't even know it's from payoneer unless they open it.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Meklex(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
biuti:

You don't need to have any post office number.
Just look for any post office around the address(house address) you used, tell them you are expecting a letter and tell them your name.
The only thing visible on this letter is your name, address, postal code and an address they could return it to if they can't find you.
They can't even know it's from payoneer unless they open it.
thanks... Will they need any form of identification? Cos I am no longer around the address I used. I want to send my brother.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Badosqi(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Please don't pay anybody to order your payoneer card for you. You can order for the card yourself. It is very easy to apply for payoneer mastercard. I ordered for mine a couple of days ago. Delivery time on payoneer site was 4th August to around 18th August. But my card was delivered by the post man 12days after I applied. I am from Osun state.

You need 2 things to determine whether you will see your card or not:

1: your house address, it is important to fill your correct house address that can be trace easily from the post office.

2: Postal code/zip code It is very important for you to enter your correct postal code or area code. Don't enter 23401 as ur post code because that number does not point to anywhere in Nigeria. Get the post code of your area dat tallies with your house address.

How to get your Postal code
Click on this link to get your postal code: www.nigeriapostcodes.com/

Follow the easy steps on dat link to get your postal code. You will get your payoneer mastercard delivered to your house or post office once you enter your house address and postal code correctly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by biuti(f): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Meklex:
thanks... Will they need any form of identification? Cos I am no longer around the address I used. I want to send my brother.

If they locate you at the address, they don't usually ask for identity but if you go to them or send someone, take along an ID or give it's photocopy to the person you're sending. Let the person take along his ID too.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by abikun(m): 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
TCD:
As you said you are dumb because you didn't expect me to be exposing the card am using for online transaction. FYI, I did not intend and will never fund my account with this card. You are the dumbest.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by abikun(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Feezdculestboy:
Bro,I dey ibadan,can I use d postal address?
Feel free to use it. That is why I am giving it out to assist those having problem in getting their card.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by abikun(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Qlegend:
Your payoneer MasterCard is indeed compromised. Next time, hide your card details.
Thanks for the advice, I have another card am using for any online transaction that is why I exposed this.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Emmyk(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Got mine after the 4th attempt.
In a nutshell, they sent 3 cards to random P O Box that I used.
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Humblega(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
abikun:

Thanks for the advice, I have another card am using for any online transaction that is why I exposed this.

Pls, wot I the link I will use to get it?

I mean, link fo applicatn
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by Feezdculestboy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
abikun:

Feel free to use it. That is why I am giving it out to assist those having problem in getting their card.
tanx,can I av ur contacts?
Re: How I Got My Payoneer Card Within 12 Days by abikun(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Feezdculestboy:
tanx,can I av ur contacts?
Send me your email address.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Investment Inflows Rise To $68.5 Billion / Nigeria’s Inflation Hits 29.9% In January 2024 / Help: Petroleum Haulage Contract Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.