Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,184 members, 7,860,252 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Help: WAEC Did Not Release My PHYSICS Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: WAEC Did Not Release My PHYSICS Result (340 Views)

HELP! WAEC Did Not Say Withheld But Says This / Help With My Physics Assignment / JAMB Release My Answer Scripts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: WAEC Did Not Release My PHYSICS Result by Hardeysolution(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2015
I already await this since i was not registered for the subject. I was assured of everything being alright by the agent but checking the result, No Physics.
I am writing to the commission to please help me find solution to the problem. I need my physics result and i have tried sending mails to the commission. Calling them was futile. I need my result!

(1) (Reply)

American University Of Nigeria,2015/2016 Part-time Form, Pre-degree Form And Dip / Personal Home Tutor On Whatsapp / Admission: Futo Aspirants Are Advised To Check Jamb Website For Admission status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.