Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike (27653 Views)

Rivers Rerun:Asari Dokubo Storms Abonnema To Protect PDP's Votes(pics( / Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Rivers State House Of Assembly Approve Loan Of N10billion To Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by viczing(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Il Still vote wike!

Rivers is Pdp

Pdp is Rivers...

kiss kiss kiss kiss your a queen

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by higherpower: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
cleatoris:

To put it in other words: He no go know wetin hit am. cheesy

In further words, if he do any how, he see any how grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Alaanyihaji(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Demmocrats:
Lol

Even in a free and fair election, PDP will still win that state.
Supported, peaceful one man, one vote will still deliver Rivers and Bayelsa to PDP, more so, with the current confusion in the downstream sector and the accompanying suffering of Nigrrians,and APC now recommending the same medication they "occupied " Nigeria for in January 2012.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by HopeAtHand: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wike backed by the combined forces of PEJ, Odili and Ateke will fail. Wike has no development agenda. No policy. Nothing at all. tribal politics should be put aside for the greater good of all.

Dakuku, backed by Amaechi represents a far better option. Amaechi had a clear cut developmental agenda and direction. Though he only couldnt achieve much in his second term dye to Wike abd PEJ, his overall achievements are laudable.

Dakuku will follow in his footsteps as he was the commissioner of Works under Amaechi and responsible for most of the projects that made Amaechis first term spectacular. As a governor, he is expected to triple his efforts and move Rivers to enviable heights.

Anyone who is for development, security and prosperity will pick none other than Dakuku.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by asha80(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Wike backed by the combined forces of PEJ, Odili and Ateke will fail. Wike has no development agenda. No policy. Nothing at all. tribal politics should be put aside for the greater good of all.

Dakuku, backed by Amaechi represents a far better option. Amaechi had a clear cut developmental agenda and direction. Though he only couldnt achieve much in his second term dye to Wike abd PEJ, his overall achievements are laudable.

Dakuku will follow in his footsteps as he was the commissioner of Works under Amaechi and responsible for most of the projects that made Amaechis first term spectacular. As a governor, he is expected to triple his efforts and move Rivers to enviable heights.

Anyone who is for development, security and prosperity will pick none other than Dakuku.
how are going to convice ikwerre folks about all these you wrote?especially those who cannot see beyond wike?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by asha80(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't know how Dakuku intend to win Rivers state when the Riverine have said a BIG NO to him. As long as we are concerned, Dakuku is an Amaechi stooge and unfit to be Governor. Wike is our own and will be elected.

Even HopeAtHand can't dispute this fact despite being an Amaechi boy
HopeAtHand:
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
dakuku is a stupid man and a loser for saying dat.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by cleatoris: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
higherpower:
In further words, if he do any how, he see any how grin
In Warri words, him go hear ween cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by HopeAtHand: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
asha80:
how are going to convice ikwerre folks about all these you wrote?especially those who cannot see beyond wike?

Amaechi will convince them, not me.

I no get Wike strenght. grin grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by emmykk(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
medar:

Then why are they going to the supreme court to challenge the decisions of the tribunal and the appeal court again. In PDP's victory is so sure in rivers state then they should just to the election and not attempt rigging and let's judge from the people's response.
go and ask a lawyers. Why cases are taken to supreme court
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Jackrich: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
apc is not pdp, ameachi cannot use federal might because he is democrat and patriotic, nobody wil rigg election, PMB wil not condone that, but i am assuring u that dakuku wil floor wike hundred times,
Of course we saw how civil you were in Bayelsa.

We will vote and we will protect our vote with everything and by any means necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by commytosy(f): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
bettercreature:
Its just a waste of time,APC will loose RIVERS AND BAYELSA,we need to bank on AKWA IBOM,we still have about 50 percent chance of winning that state @NgeneUkwenu refuse to believe me at your own peril,i told you about Bayelsa,you refused to listen

shocked which Akwa Ibom ni?

People in Akwa Ibom are not blind... Udom is a man with vision for this state..... I just love him

pdp for life

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by castrokins(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
Na This Kind Yeye Talk Dey Make Wike-D Vex.

Who Dey Peter Side?

alberson:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/12/wike-is-daring-god-says-dakuku/
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by hatchy(f): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
You better watch your words "Olodo". No be tomorrow now when government pick you up to come explain yourself u begin say na witch hunt.Some of you just come here and make utterances that will implicate you tomorrow.The world is now a global palour,now you can be smoked out from anywhere within hours.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Greatidonis: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=sergiozlatan post=41146906]So many thought Jonathan was going to win, when it was clear to him, he made that phone call.
Now some people are chanting "Rivers is a PDP state" but soon it'll be clear to them also. This time around, Wike cannot make any call cos he'll be bundled by the EFCC.

Meanwhile who/what made Rivers a PDP state?
For every key politician still in Rivers PDP, I'll mention two better than him/her in the Rivers APC.
Anyone wants to dare?
DAKUKU is the man. #TEAMDAP # 2 plates of loi loi or 2 bottles of Odeku on me! kiss
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Greatidonis: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
[quote author=Forwetinnah post=41146913]All these South Westerners singing Dakuku's praise because he's a broom waver are wasting their time. Channel your strength into bringing your Rogue Governors/President to accountability. None of them have done half of what Wike has done in Rivers State in 7 months and their brain-drained minions are here making watery noise. Sango better call you lot to order before the gods of the Creek visit you!! Bunch of Anumpamas!! We are waiting for Tinubu and co to come and drink "oyel".
^^^^^^^^ He is deceiving you the little he has done after loans of over 40 billion is for people like you. Wait to see when he wins, that when the true Louis XIII drunkArd will deal with us. HE CAN'T EVEN WIN.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by mideactive: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
frankwyte:
Let heaven fall! We will demonstrate to nation that we the people of south east are not intimated, our voice can't be extinguished. Any attempt by the federal might Will meet with stiff resistance! We are waiting....
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by allthingsgood: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
denko:
VOTE APC AND TURN RIVERS TO OSUN STATE

Why didnt u compare it with lagos or ogun? See ur mischief
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Chimerase(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
sergiozlatan:
So many thought Jonathan was going to win, when it was clear to him, he made that phone call.
Now some people are chanting "Rivers is a PDP state" but soon it'll be clear to them also. This time around, Wike cannot make any call cos he'll be bundled by the EFCC.

Meanwhile who/what made Rivers a PDP state?
For every key politician still in Rivers PDP, I'll mention two better than him/her in the Rivers APC.
Anyone wants to dare?
DAKUKU is the man. #TEAMDAP #GreaterTogether
am surprised u no longer chant #change?
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by preacherz: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Diesel1:
I dislike dis word SAI

Same here............especially wen pronounced in full

grin grin grin

Sai BUharyyyyy!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by ngoziama: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Ogaaaaan o

Sai Wike

Any other WIKE is a counterfeit embarassed

Apc is only sending messages that jegas election from the east to the west to the south and NORTH was nothing but sham.
Apc is also wasting taxpayers money.
Apc is looking for trouble and I will laugh at rivers people if they stupidly hand over that state and their resources to those aliens contesting under apc.i only saw this selfishness during objs tenurecand not under my amiable gej.
there is no difference between President Buhari and General Buhari. Dont deceive us general buhari because you get briefs on all these electoral issues yet you and your Tinubu family have remained silent. I so much regret ever voting for change .I only changed buharis lifestyle from ground zero to the peak.from management and borrowing to affluence and junketing.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by paramakina202: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Who wanna be Osun?
Count Rivers state out.
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by flozybk(f): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Rivers is PDP state and wike rigged d election like tomoro will not come now he's afraid that APC will rig...guilty conscious, nobody will die in this re-run except wike and he's cohorts

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by mavinc4u(f): 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
DAKUKU forming pastor over night. All of you are the same, if not what are you looking for in that seat if not for your interest? For your mind now, you are looking for interest of the people. Continue...
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Jackrich: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Il Still vote wike!

Rivers is Pdp

Pdp is Rivers...
Correct girl - We hold am down for Wike inside Rivers State.

We pin down wella!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Jackrich: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
flozybk:
Rivers is PDP state and wike rigged d election like tomoro will not come now he's afraid that APC will rig...guilty conscious, nobody will die in this re-run except wike and he's cohorts
His cohorts are the entire Rivers people and we will use any means necessary.
Go figure.....
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by shaqhead: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jackrich:
Dakuku is a serious clown I swear.

This stooge in the making called Dakuku simply have no idea that the same disdain we have for Amaechi is the same disdain we have for anything that is associated with him.

We are already seeing what is happening in Osun and some other APC states and it would be stupidity to jump into the same party. My simple advice to some strangers in Rivers state especially Port Harcourt is simple - stay indoors as any form of intimidation by khaki men would be met with greater violence that would make Buhari to react negatively setting up chain of events that will forever change this country.
Whatever they wish for in Rivers State the APC will get it double.
All this noise making chest beating for an election you are so "sure" of winning a million times over? Funny! Folks like u never seem to learn...I actually tot the APC wont get a single vote wt d way som of u rant on and on abt d bayelsa elections. Shd i remind u of "we wl blow up d pipelines if GEJ looses?".

If wike wl win a million times over y chase d annulment of d electn in d courts?

Guy chill cos ur rant doesnt go beyond here and let politicians do their thing except you are wike behind d pseudonym!

Personally, i feel wike still stands a bettr chance goin by d prevailing sentiments but all dt his and ur grandstanding is nauseating!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by Jackrich: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
shaqhead:

All this noise making chest beating for an election you are so "sure" of winning a million times over? Funny! Folks like u never seem to learn...I actually tot the APC wont get a single vote wt d way som of u rant on and on abt d bayelsa elections. Shd i remind u of "we wl blow up d pipelines if GEJ looses?".

If wike wl win a million times over y chase d annulment of d electn in d courts?

Guy chill cos ur rant doesnt go beyond here and let politicians do their thing except you are wike behind d pseudonym!

Personally, i feel wike still stands a bettr chance goin by d prevailing sentiments but all dt his and ur grandstanding is nauseating!

We aren't ranting at all - last time we ranted we got some shiity amnesty and lots more while the Feds are still paying to make us keep quiet but this time around we aren't just ranting but we are saying exactly what we must do and can do.

Go figure......
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by shaqhead: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jackrich:

We aren't ranting at all - last time we ranted we got some shiity amnesty and lots more while the Feds are still paying to make us keep quiet but this time around we aren't just ranting but we are saying exactly what we must do and can do.

Go figure......
.Son respond to what i said and stop spewin hooey on ds platform!

Thats y i like d northerners they dnt talk much but their actions speak for them. Orubebe and jega shd suffice! Only cowards do what u r doin-rant!

Get to d elections, win fair and square, face governance. Stop ranting! Am done wt u Son!
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by flozybk(f): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
Jackrich:
His cohorts are the entire Rivers people and we will use any means necessary.
Go figure.....

not all Rivers coz am not his cohort...u people will use any means just as u people used every means to rig the election...I wonder wat u people are afraid of...making noise dat Rivers is PDP state indeed
Re: Rivers Rerun: Prepare Your Will – Dakuku To Wike by timisco1: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
APC and its members should go ask some media houses or let me say some indigenes of bayelsa state especially in Soithern Ijaw Local Govt Area what happened to Dem, mayb dem Neva still learn their lessons, if u get Buhari, Tinubu n all those INEC officials say come 9th of January we dey wait for dem for Southern Ijaw... APC.... Negative Change, or make I say APC.. Amaechi Problems Continue or mak I better put am, APC... Association of Past Criminals... Lossssssers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Wike Says Dickson Traded Off Bayelsa To APCBut Was Blocked By Silva / 2023: Osinbajo Submits Presidential Nomination Forms / I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.