Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,995 members, 7,849,001 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

On The Sacking Of 2000 Workers By Buhari - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / On The Sacking Of 2000 Workers By Buhari (488 Views)

Court Stops El-rufai From Sacking 21,780 Kaduna Teachers / How Sacking Tsunami Swept Auchi Poly After Newspapper Report On Sex Scandal / SSANU Plans Indefinite Strike As FG Sacks 2000 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Sacking Of 2000 Workers By Buhari by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2015
Someone asks me "why is naija corrupt?". I tell education is the bedrock of every society. The maths is quite simple. A corrupt educational system gives birth to corrupt future leaders. Corrupt leaders as we all know is a canker-worm to a progressive society.

Im a student and i have friends who are students in other schools. In my school its lecturers giving frivous grades thus underminning the ethos of hardwork. They all complain that students of these days are lazy forgetting that we are in the age of enlightenment. Knowledge is literarily at our fingertips. In front of our noses, when we lay on our beds with our smart phones in our hands we can get more knowledge than one who spends the whole night "jacking". Moving to the east its tales of money for marks. In the west sex gives you perfect grades. Do i even need to talk about the south?

Furthermore, our lecturers need to know that sooner or later their jobs would gradually become obsolete (no thanks to technological advancement). Hence instead of whinning about some sack. They should put their education to good use and justify their fancy grades outside the classrooms

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Error In English Language Answers You Should Avoid. {our Common Errors} / If Only God Can Help FUTO Students,that Way I Will Believe In Nigeria Again. / How To Register For The 2016 NYSC Batch A Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.