Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? (19504 Views)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Booyakasha(f): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Hey there gamers and geeks, so my spiderman vs Kratos thread got wrecked by some nerds who think i was so stupid to put up such a compare with the OP Kratos, the overall God of war who according to some intelligent Kratos fan girls e.g cao, is the most powerful being, Oops sorry, God!!! angry in the adventure/action gaming/comic universe. I'm not saying they meant that Kratos is the undefeated or strongest, just saying his fans sometimes feels he is, yes i was stupid i agree, so I'm not stupid anymore, I'm a typical ninja, mortal kombat player.

So, i wanna see how the Kratos fan boys and girls take this one... for me? I'm gonna place my bet on goku... the super saiyan god... woah woah... i forgot superman... Ok guys lets make this fun, who do you think will win in a death battle? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Hassasin: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2015
This is a tricky question, but I will go for kratos. He is a god and so can't really be killed. Superman turns to butter when kryptonite is around.

2 Likes

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Booyakasha(f): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2015
Hassasin:
This is a tricky question, but I will go for kratos. He is a god and so can't really be killed. Superman turns to butter when kryptonite is around.
and goku? grin
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:49am On Dec 19, 2015
Magic hurts superman... so... he's out...

Goku and Kratos... Goku definitely...

3 Likes

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by khalhokage(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Goku biko, NEXT!

2 Likes

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by ovaRAYted(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
cool
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by ovaRAYted(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
I'll take the ghost of Sparta anyday, anytime wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Booyakasha(f): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
ovaRAYted:
I'll take the ghost of Sparta anyday, anytime wink
what sort of ghost against goku? haha
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Sleekydee(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
Booyakasha:
Hey there gamers and geeks, so my spiderman vs Kratos thread got wrecked by some nerds who think i was so stupid to put up such a compare with the OP Kratos, the overall God of war who according to some intelligent Kratos fan girls e.g cao, is the most powerful being, Oops sorry, God!!! angry in the adventure/action gaming/comic universe. I'm not saying they meant that Kratos is the undefeated or strongest, just saying his fans sometimes feels he is, yes i was stupid i agree, so I'm not stupid anymore, I'm a typical ninja, mortal kombat player.

So, i wanna see how the Kratos fan boys and girls take this one... for me? I'm gonna place my bet on goku... the super saiyan god... woah woah... i forgot superman... Ok guys lets make this fun, who do you think will win in a death battle? smiley

Lol, I was d first to comment on ur previous post pairing Kratos n Spiderman(what and insult...Lol)....well dis new thread, if we dnt involve kryptonite, super man will hv d greater edge, but since he has a weakness, I tink I will still go with Kratos

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by cao(f): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
Booyakasha:

I haven't actually made that claim yet, unless you meant Kratos fans in general. I know I've argued against the Prince [of Persia] because some of his NL fans were clearly delusional saying that he'd best Kratos and Dante. Dude with a reset button besting a demigod and the Son of Sparta...that one done pass jazz. As for Spidey, as much as I'd love him to win, I just can't see it.

Anywho for this thread, I'll have to abstain because I've never watched Dragonball Z and the craptastic Hollywood version certainly doesn't count.

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
I any time any day
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by HyDef(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
Death Battle did a Goku VS Superman.

Superman won both times. Yes they did it twice. Talk about popular demand.

I love Goku, but I'd give it to Superman. The kryptonite weakness can't be applied here, because we are assuming that one of these opponents has to have kryptonite and why would they? This is a plain versus with no special conditions.

I don't know about Kratos, but from what I know, I'd still give it to Supes.

I don't like Superman cuz he's too powerful. He can bake in the sun and power himself up to ridiculous levels. Yes. In the core of the sun. So I don't see why he can't tear them all apart.

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by ceejey17: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Goku can destroy half the universe so this shouldn't be a competition. As for kratos seconds into the fight and his head is separated from his body God of war is just a name superman punched a villian and it altered reality Goku and beerus clashed fist and planets destroyed

2 Likes

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Booyakasha(f): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
ceejey17:
Goku can destroy half the universe so this shouldn't be a competition. As for kratos seconds into the fight and his head is separated from his body God of war is just a name superman punched a villian and it altered reality Goku and beerus clashed fist and planets destroyed
Wtf are you even saying? apparently you know very little about Dragon ball z, i mean goku can destroy a whole planet, kratos should be substituted from this since he will disintegrate with one punch. Goku in his SSJ1 or SSJ2 form will rip superman to peices, come on, goku in his normal form will take on superman real good, superman might get the upper hand but from SSJ1 it's gonna be too much for Superman..

Round 1: Goku fights Superman at FTL speed since both of them are faster than light lol..

Round 2: Goku punches hard but superman body is too strong goku heaviest punch couldn't even scratch him.

Round 3: Goku transforms to SSJ1 and punches him in the chest and leaves a big hole there grin

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Booyakasha(f): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
cao:

I haven't actually made that claim yet, unless you meant Kratos fans in general. I know I've argued against the Prince [of Persia] because some of his NL fans were clearly delusional saying that he'd best Kratos and Dante. Dude with a reset button besting a demigod and the Son of Sparta...that one done pass jazz. As for Spidey, as much as I'd love him to win, I just can't see it.

Anywho for this thread, I'll have to abstain because I've never watched Dragonball Z and the craptastic Hollywood version certainly doesn't count.
Lol okay...
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Booyakasha(f): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
HyDef:
Death Battle did a Goku VS Superman.

Superman won both times. Yes they did it twice. Talk about popular demand.

I love Goku, but I'd give it to Superman. The kryptonite weakness can't be applied here, because we are assuming that one of these opponents has to have kryptonite and why would they? This is a plain versus with no special conditions.

I don't know about Kratos, but from what I know, I'd still give it to Supes.

I don't like Superman cuz he's too powerful. He can bake in the sun and power himself up to ridiculous levels. Yes. In the core of the sun. So I don't see why he can't tear them all apart.
No, stop being biased, why talk a bout superman and the sun and forget about goku SSJ4? grin
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by cao(f): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Booyakasha:

Wtf are you even saying? apparently you know very little about Dragon ball z, i mean goku can destroy a whole planet, kratos should be substituted from this since he will disintegrate with one punch. Goku in his SSJ1 or SSJ2 form will rip superman to peices, come on, goku in his normal form will take on superman real good, superman might get the upper hand but from SSJ1 it's gonna be too much for Superman..

Round 1: Goku fights Superman at FTL speed since both of them are faster than light lol..

Round 2: Goku punches hard but superman body is too strong goku heaviest punch couldn't even scratch him.

Round 3: Goku transforms to SSJ1 and punches him in the chest and leaves a big hole there grin
I believe ceejay meant that Kratos would lose his own head, I believe you both support Goku as the winner. Half the universe is certainly bigger than a planet (he did say Goku could destroy half a universe)...Y'all are saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by HyDef(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Booyakasha:

No, stop being biased, why talk a bout superman and the sun and forget about goku SSJ4? grin

Yes, there's always Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. And that's where BOTH Goku and Superman would easily torch Kratos(I think), but I'm not being biased.

I hate the fact Superman is overpowered, and I watched a lot of DragonBall and Z (even GT) as a kid, and I love Goku, but the fact that Superman is so overpowered is what makes me not so sure that Goku will win.

Goku's been killed before. So has Superman. So neither is immortal, but Superman seems more cheaply indestructible to me.

He destroyed planets by sneezing... He used his heat vision to destroy a planet... He pulled a solar system on his back. He can lobotomize people by looking into their eyes. All these from things that actually happened. Canon.

The problem is that while Goku is strong, Superman is ridiculously overpowered. I don't like it, but, that's how it is.

Modified:
Superman lifted Spectre(along with Wonder Woman), a guy made of eternity.

He lifted a book of infinite pages(along with Shazam). Half of infinity is still infinity. He lifted something of infinite weight.

Plus the fact he's travelled from Vega to earth in a matter of minutes(147 trillion miles). If it took him 10 minutes... That's... Like 800 trillion MPH.

Superman has no limits. That's just it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Kaycee7(m): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2015
Goku will win solely because he's an anime character. When it seems he's about to lose, he'll discover one extra-ultra-super-hyper power he didn't know he had that will trump everything Supes & Kratos have.

But Supes will then get an unwavering, unbeatable, undefeatable conviction to win bcoz of Earth or one other reason which will increase his strength to impossible. So he and Goku knockout Kratos and face each other.

I'm sorry, what's that? The God of War never stays dead.
Well folks, my contact says that Kratos may not be immortal but that doesn't mean you can kill him. So whatever Supes & Goku dish out, he'll keep coming back for more.

I don't think my brain can take this. I think I'll go to church and pray about it.

3 Likes

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by AmazingZeus(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
I hope you guys know kratos is a demigod meaning he has no special power or hidden secret to power up or weak his abilities,come ran come sun shine he stands firm with his two chain blades

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Jeromejnr(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
The battle is actually between Goku and Superman.

I will go with Goku since Goku in his ultimate form has the ability to destroy multi verses.

Secondly, Superman, dude has carried infinity itself and also held a black hole he can also split a whole planet in half. The Superman of 2099 (after spending a 100,000 years in the Sun) can definitely take out Kratos.

Kratos is a demigod while Goku is a god in their world.

There are many who can actually take Kratos out. The Flash and black flash have the capacity to do so. With speed of thought as an advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Jeromejnr(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
ceejey17:

Goku can destroy multi verses at the same time in his ultimate form.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Booyakasha(f): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jeromejnr:
The battle is actually between Goku and Superman.

I will go with Goku since Goku in his ultimate form has the ability to destroy multi verses.

Secondly, Superman, dude has carried infinity itself and also held a black hole he can also split a whole planet in half. The Superman of 2099 (after spending a 100,000 years in the Sun) can definitely take out Kratos.

Kratos is a demigod while Goku is a god in their world.

There are many who can actually take Kratos out. The Flash and black flash have the capacity to do so. With speed of thought as an advantage.

Thanks for easing things alot for me smiley

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by AmazingZeus(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2015
I laugh when I hear Superman can ripe kratos into pieces if he stays in the sun for 100,000 years,fine let kratos and Almighty Zeus reconcile and allow kratos settle in Almighty Zeus bosom for that same year interval with superman let's see who will wield the most powerful power

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Hassasin: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Booyakasha:
and goku? grin
Can't really talk about goku. Don't know much about him.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
cao:

I believe ceejay meant that Kratos would lose his own head, I believe you both support Goku as the winner. Half the universe is certainly bigger than a planet (he did say Goku could destroy half a universe)...Y'all are saying the same thing.
I Bow to the gaming goddess. Your highness
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2015
AmazingZeus:
I laugh when I hear Superman can ripe kratos into pieces if he stays in the sun for 100,000 years,fine let kratos and Almighty Zeus reconcile and allow kratos settle in Almighty Zeus bosom for that same year interval with superman let's see who will wield the most powerful power
thank u bro , i dey ur back!
#TeamKratos
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by AmazingZeus(m): 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
CozyDblake:
thank u bro , i dey ur back!
#TeamKratos
kratos anytime any day,how I wish the developers can just come and put in display all these powerful fighters into one stage with everything permitted,then they will know that kratos is the all powerful...after all in the game kratos killed the Almighty Zeus yet people still doubt his power

#TeamKratos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by HyDef(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
I'll admit I only know so little about Kratos, but Goku and Superman can destroy planets *effortlessly*.

Son Goku for one, can turn SSJ4 without wasting any time. Near instantly. Same thing with Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan(if you've watched Resurrection of F). Then blow up a universe. Presto.

Superman is powerful at standard, but for him to reach new potentials, he has to spend time cooking in a red (or blue FTW!) sun. Time in this situation can not be wasted.

Kratos? Well, don't know much about him, but I'm pretty sure he can't fly. Which when talking about 2 people who can fly at above light speeds is a *huge* disadvantage.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
HyDef:
I'll admit I only know so little about Kratos, but Goku and Superman can destroy planets *effortlessly*.

Son Goku for one, can turn SSJ4 without wasting any time. Near instantly. Same thing with Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan(if you've watched Resurrection of F). Then blow up a universe. Presto.

Superman is powerful at standard, but for him to reach new potentials, he has to spend time cooking in a red (or blue FTW!) sun. Time in this situation can not be wasted.

Kratos? Well, don't know much about him, but I'm pretty sure he can't fly. Which when talking about 2 people who can fly at above light speeds is a *huge* disadvantage.
He kills/weakens his opponents with his blades nd then acquires their powers with em smh.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by HyDef(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
CozyDblake:
He kills/weakens his opponents with his blades nd then acquires their powers with em smh.

Well, if only he could kill one of them. He might have a chance against Superman as one of his weaknesses is magic. But Goku, well... Who knows. :p
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by AmazingZeus(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
CozyDblake:
tell them jare

Op you've gotten your answer na,kratos wins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? / Google Announces Stadia, "The Future Of Gaming" (pics) / New Ps4 Games For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.