Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? (19462 Views)

Kratos Vs The Hulk,,,let See If Almighty Kratos...even Stand A Chance / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? / Spiderman VS Kratos, Who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Fulaman198(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Booyakasha:

Didn't you hear when boros said he'll destroy earth with meteoric blast? did you also see how he just ran and the spaceship and objects besides him vaporized? that's also planet busting feat..

Watch this video, it's extremely accurate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6l-GWBvWZw
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Booyakasha(f): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fulaman198:

Watch this video, it's extremely accurate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6l-GWBvWZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpL9YitBdTc

watch this instead.. feats > facts

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Fulaman198(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
Booyakasha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpL9YitBdTc

watch this instead.. feats > facts

If we go by feats even Goku absolutely slaughters from even as early as the Saiyan saga. The video provided both feats and facts. Goku is a casual universe buster. Saitama at best is probably planetary though I doubt it. There are billions of planets in a galaxy and there are infinite or immeasurable galaxies in a universe. I'm sorry but Goku is ridiculously overpowered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Booyakasha(f): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fulaman198:

If we go by feats even Goku absolutely slaughters from even as early as the Saiyan saga. The video provided both feats and facts. Goku is a casual universe buster. Saitama at best is probably planetary though I doubt it. There are billions of planets in a galaxy and there are infinite or immeasurable galaxies in a universe. I'm sorry but Goku is ridiculously overpowered.

saitama hasn't even fought seriously before or does he require different power ups to beat anyone.. you goku fan boys are just arguing baselessly forgetting all it takes is just one punch.. grin
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Fulaman198(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Booyakasha:

saitama hasn't even fought seriously before or does he require different power ups to beat anyone.. you goku fan boys are just arguing baselessly forgetting all it takes is just one punch.. grin

Unless that punch has above Universal destructive capabilities Goku won't flinch. Heck neither would Superman.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Hansbireo(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
I'm new here, & this is the first trend i like.. i would suggest that we look at this with new ideas.. god of war isnt powerful enough too withstand a punch of superman rendering kratos weaponless and about goku in a state can stand chance with superman.. smiley evilminded superman is immuned to kryptonite.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by faith2ogesco(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
HyDef:

I have this one! grin

I keep finding myself saying, "I kaio-ken get it done!"

" One more Superman who's never gonna walk again!"
Ouchie.
my fav parts. how many times are they gonna rewrite your story. lol. and you rap is weaker than ur fight scenes. jux ones e punch and over 9000 screams. dey can like shout in DB sha

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by faith2ogesco(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
pators:
kratus will Dont forget he has the power to remove powers from gods let alone goku
deir powers ain't magical powers. how Em wan comot am?
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by caboltx(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
HyDef:

Yes, there's always Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. And that's where BOTH Goku and Superman would easily torch Kratos(I think), but I'm not being biased.

I hate the fact Superman is overpowered, and I watched a lot of DragonBall and Z (even GT) as a kid, and I love Goku, but the fact that Superman is so overpowered is what makes me not so sure that Goku will win.

Goku's been killed before. So has Superman. So neither is immortal, but Superman seems more cheaply indestructible to me.

He destroyed planets by sneezing... He used his heat vision to destroy a planet... He pulled a solar system on his back. He can lobotomize people by looking into their eyes. All these from things that actually happened. Canon.

The problem is that while Goku is strong, Superman is ridiculously overpowered. I don't like it, but, that's how it is.

Modified:
Superman lifted Spectre(along with Wonder Woman), a guy made of eternity.

He lifted a book of infinite pages(along with Shazam). Half of infinity is still infinity. He lifted something of infinite weight.

Plus the fact he's travelled from Vega to earth in a matter of minutes(147 trillion miles). If it took him 10 minutes... That's... Like 800 trillion MPH.

Superman has no limits. That's just it.

U're wiz nd I'm boomstick

wink
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by caboltx(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fulaman198:

Kicking someone to the moon isn't planet busting. The moon wasn't even destroyed. A feat that Master Roshi accomplished in early Dragonball

What do u think will happen to goku if he was kicked to moon?

Saitama's strength is immeasurable nobody can defeat him
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by HyDef(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
caboltx:

U're wiz nd I'm boomstick

wink

You got it! grin Death Battle really made sense of it.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by MJBOLT: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Super Man wins easily ..goku is overrated
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by uzoexcel(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
please do a kratos vs world war hulk thread
Booyakasha:
Hey there gamers and geeks, so my spiderman vs Kratos thread got wrecked by some nerds who think i was so stupid to put up such a compare with the OP Kratos, the overall God of war who according to some intelligent Kratos fan girls e.g cao, is the most powerful being, Oops sorry, God!!! angry in the adventure/action gaming/comic universe. I'm not saying they meant that Kratos is the undefeated or strongest, just saying his fans sometimes feels he is, yes i was stupid i agree, so I'm not stupid anymore, I'm a typical ninja, mortal kombat player.

So, i wanna see how the Kratos fan boys and girls take this one... for me? I'm gonna place my bet on goku... the super saiyan god... woah woah... i forgot superman... Ok guys lets make this fun, who do you think will win in a death battle? smiley

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Fulaman198(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
caboltx:

What do u think will happen to goku if he was kicked to moon?

Saitama's strength is immeasurable nobody can defeat him

It's more like OPM's strength is overrated. The guy can't even fly and he moves at Supersonic speeds at Best. He is Dragonball Goku level. If you have watched Dragonball since the original series (think kid Goku) to current Dragonball Super, you will know that Goku easily beats both Superman and Saitama.

Superman is over-wanked (so is Saitama).
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Xfactordkulboy: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
The ghost of sparta coz when he starts there will only be chaos
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by caboltx(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Fulaman198:

It's more like OPM's strength is overrated. The guy can't even fly and he moves at Supersonic speeds at Best. He is Dragonball Goku level. If you have watched Dragonball since the original series (think kid Goku) to current Dragonball Super, you will know that Goku easily beats both Superman and Saitama.

Superman is over-wanked (so is Saitama).

Goku that was ko'ed in super saiyan blue by a laser from frieza's lacky's gun? undecided
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Fulaman198(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
caboltx:

Goku that was ko'ed in super saiyan blue by a laser from frieza's lacky's gun? undecided

You apparently do not follow Dragonball Super, that was retconned. In addition as a child, Goku took many hits from lasers when he fought the Red Ribbon Army. That movie was simply a case of plot induced stupidity.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by caboltx(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fulaman198:

You apparently do not follow Dragonball Super, that was retconned. In addition as a child, Goku took many hits from lasers when he fought the Red Ribbon Army. That movie was simply a case of plot induced stupidity.

The simple explanation is that he let his guard down.. Goku can be harmed by ki attacks if his guard is down

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Fulaman198(m): 1:26am On Aug 17, 2017
caboltx:

The simple explanation is that he let his guard down.. Goku can be harmed by ki attacks if his guard is down

Yeah that's true, in this series of Dragonball Super they seem to be making it the main theme of Goku (letting his guard down) when he was not necessarily this way as a kid.

The only time I recall him letting his guard down in DBZ was when he fought Vegeta in the Buu Saga.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by caboltx(m): 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fulaman198:

Yeah that's true, in this series of Dragonball Super they seem to be making it the main theme of Goku (letting his guard down) when he was not necessarily this way as a kid.

The only time I recall him letting his guard down in DBZ was when he fought Vegeta in the Buu Saga.

U're right, he has let his guard down a couple of times in DB super

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Fulaman198(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
caboltx:

U're right, he has let his guard down a couple of times in DB super

Yah I'm starting to think that the writers did that intentionally to give Goku some sort of weakness.

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by caboltx(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2017
Fulaman198:

Yah I'm starting to think that the writers did that intentionally to give Goku some sort of weakness.

They are making him weak in his super saiyan blue form

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Fulaman198(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2017
caboltx:

They are making him weak in his super saiyan blue form

I noticed that too recently, they are starting to make Super Saiyan Blue irrelevant.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by caboltx(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Fulaman198:

I noticed that too recently, they are starting to make Super Saiyan Blue irrelevant.

Just a mere clash of fists with beerus in SS blue shook d planet but he couldn't even defeat toppo with it
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Fulaman198(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
caboltx:

Just a mere clash of fists with beerus in SS blue shook d planet but he couldn't even defeat toppo with it

Well with all due respect to Toppo, according to a Shonen jump magazine, he's the next universe 11 candidate to become a God of Destruction.

Goku had the upper hand over Toppo though.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by caboltx(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fulaman198:

Well with all due respect to Toppo, according to a Shonen jump magazine, he's the next universe 11 candidate to become a God of Destruction.

Goku had the upper hand over Toppo though.

Hmm but jiren is stronger than him
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Fulaman198(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
caboltx:

Hmm but jiren is stronger than him

You are correct that Jiren is stronger, I'm not sure why Jiren does not want the position. Maybe he declined.
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by ogbame007: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
But remember superman only uses about 5% of his strength on earth
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Fulaman198(m): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
ogbame007:
But remember superman only uses about 5% of his strength on earth

Even if that were the case, he would be solar to multi solar system Level at best, whereas Goku is universal level

1 Like

Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by caboltx(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fulaman198:

You are correct that Jiren is stronger, I'm not sure why Jiren does not want the position. Maybe he declined.

D guy is just too calm
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by caboltx(m): 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fulaman198:

Even if that were the case, he would be solar to multi solar system Level at best, whereas Goku is universal level

Which version of supes are you talking about?
Re: Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? by Fulaman198(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
caboltx:

Which version of supes are you talking about?

Present New 52 Supes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Answer Questions And Win A Recharge Card Read Details Inside. / New Ps4 Games For Sale / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.