Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

15 Easy Ways To Make Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 15 Easy Ways To Make Money Online (2316 Views)

7 Easy Ways To Write An Attention Grabbing Headline For Your Post / 10 Easy Ways To Write A Powerful And Addictive Introduction For Your Blog Post / 4 Easy Ways To Speed Up Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Easy Ways To Make Money Online by KoboUP(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2015
If you are willing to dedicate some time and effort, it is possible to make money online. Some jobs, such as taking surveys or testing websites, provide only enough money for some spare cash each month. Other jobs, such as publishing a niche website or doing freelance writing, have the potential to earn you as much as a full-time job.

1. Website Building
If the internet is a country, then websites are like real estates. I’m hoping by now you have a general understanding that real estates are valuable in the physical world – digital real estates work the same way. By building a website, you’re creating your own plot of online “land.”
You can fill this land with whatever you want, but you have to promote it through social media (and anywhere else you can think of) for this to be successful. When you build traffic to your land, you can sell people whatever you have to offer. In order to build a website, you need a host (i.e GoDaddy), a template (i.e WordPress), and content.
The first two parts are easy to find, and content is only as difficult as you make it. You can post blogs, items for sale, pictures, videos, or whatever you want. Opening up your own website gives you the potential to make money from the avenues I’m going to mention.

2. Take surveys. You can earn $50 to $100 per month in cash and products by taking online surveys. Find survey sites by searching for “paid survey sites” online. Sign up for several survey sites to increase your chances of being selected for higher-paying surveys. Register with an email address, and check your email often so you can respond quickly to survey offers.

•Most surveys pay from $1 to $3, and the surveys generally take up to 45 minutes to complete.
•You might also get paid in gift cards, free products or by being entered in a sweepstakes.
•Never pay to participate in surveys.
•Look for a privacy policy displayed prominently on the site so you know that they are not selling your personal information.

3- Become a Mystery Shopper
Mystery shopping is becoming a popular method for companies for evaluating the performance and customer service skills of their employees.
Although, there are a lot of different opinions about this, mystery shopping is actually growing as an industry.
You will be assigned to shop and dine in different places and report your experience back.
Depending on specific assignments, you can expect to be paid anywhere from $40 to $300 or more per assignment.
Of course, the amount that you spend buying goods and services will be reimbursed. Sometimes you get to keep the item you bought at no charge to you.

4. Google Adsense
If that sounds like too much technical information for you, there is an easy button – Google’s advertising platform is as simple as signing up, enabling (on Blogger) or pasting a small code on your website, and allowing the advertisements to automatically roll in. The problem with this program is that you don’t get any commissions – and you don’t get to control the ad content. This is useful for some, but powerful users will want something a little more robust.

5.Tutor students. Many families prefer the flexibility of using an online tutor. Depending on your background, you could be simply helping a child with homework or providing college-level support. You need to have your own computer and high speed internet. Experience required differs among companies. Some require “strong experience,” while others require a specific educational background. However, most companies do require a college degree.

•Some companies assign students to you, while others post your profile on their site and let customers select you.
•You can make anywhere from $9 to $30 per hour based on your educational background and the subject you teach.
•Sites that hire elementary-level tutors include Tutor.com, HomeworkHelp.com, Eduwizards, Aim4a and Brainfuse.
•Kaplan hires SAT and ACT tutors

6. Company Referral Programs
Speaking of the benefits of permanent ads, banners and links aren’t the only ways to earn a little bit of dough off your online endeavors. By having a website, you gain the power of emailing companies to ask them for things. I have no shame in letting the yoga company whose mat I’m looking into purchasing know that I have a blog and write for yoga publications – it sometimes gets me discounts.
Other times, I gain a valuable business contact in PR, advertising, or other aspects of corporate sales. Sometimes I just get a free drink. Either way, money in and of itself is worthless. Ditch the middle man and use the internet to barter what you have and can do for what you need.

7.Do Freelance Writing

One of the most popular options when it comes to Internet money-making is freelance writing.
You don’t need any money to invest, there is no need to own a website, (although having one helps) and best of all, you can make quick money.
In most cases, you get paid the same day you finish the project.
There are tons of places online where you can offer your writing service to others. There are even some websites that pay you for writing exclusive content for them.

8.Review Products and Websites

Set up a website or a blog, and start reviewing stuff.
Website owners and bloggers will pay you to post a review of their site on your site. It helps them get the word out, and helps you get the dough.
You can also review products you are an affiliate of, on your site, linking to the merchant’s site using your especial affiliate link, so that whenever someone buys the products using your link, you get your commission.

9.Blogging
I make the bulk of my money from blogging. In addition to the advertising revenue streams mentioned above, I also receive flat rate payments for blogging from various blogs throughout the web. I’m paid to write as a whistleblower, financial analyst, reviewer, commentator, and more. Writing for other sites builds traffic to my personal blog. The traffic for this blog gives me clout to present to advertisers.
To create your own blog, you don’t even need a web domain. You can start a completely free blog on either WordPress or Blogger. Each of these sites has its ups and downs, but you can’t beat the price. You generally want to keep blog posts between 150-500 words until you have a few dozen under your belt. Links between your blog posts encourage people to stay on your blog once they find it, increasing traffic. Once your blog is up, promote it on social media for the greatest effect.

10. Social Media
No matter what you do to make money online, promote it on your social media accounts. You have a base of people who are already interested in you and have a vested interest in your brand – why would you not want to take advantage of that? By promoting yourself and your projects on your social media accounts, you’re greatly increasing the chances of people actually giving you money in exchange for your goods and services. Stop being shy and get out there.

11.Design Logos
Hundreds of new websites and blogs are born everyday.
Most of them will need a logo.
But not every site owner knows how to make a logo.
If you have some design talent, you can create a small business out of it, offering custom logo creations on webmaster related forums and classified ads sites.
Don’t have a professional software?
Use free imaging tools such as PhotoFilter to make stunning logos

12.Become a YouTube Star
One way to use YouTube is to use it as a tool to make yourself known.
In this age of YouTube and instant super stardom, it’s not very far-fetched to think you can become a star if you can sing.
YouTube and other video sharing sites make it possible and easy for anyone to have a chance to be discovered by record label companies.
Of course, there are other ways to use YouTube as a money-making platform as well.
For example; you can create product review videos, place your affiliate link in the video, and earn commission for every sale that is generated by your link..

13. Create and Sell e-Books

You can make e-Books about anything.
It’s not as hard as you think.
Look at some e-Books that are selling for $50 -$100 or even more, and you see what I mean (most of them are crap, but people do pay for them!).
Got tasty recipes that you have learned from your grand ma!?
Turn all that knowledge into a mouth-watering e-Book with step by step guide on how to make those recipes.
The best part is that it won’t cost you a penny.
That’s right, you can write and create an e-Book for free!

14. Be a Game Tester
Becoming a paid game tester is truly a fun way to earn some extra cash, but sadly finding legitimate companies to work for is no fun at all.
Lots of scams in this industry. So, you have to do your homework if you don’t want to be gamed, yourself.
I have been hearing about it for a log time, but to be honest, I have never came across any legit paid game testing site.
Although, I haven’t been looking hard either. But if I do find one, I will update this page with the new information. So, be sure to bookmark this page and check back.

15. Sell Craft and Art Work Online
Retired and have lots of free time on your hand? Enjoy creating stunning works of art?
If so, turn your free time and skills into a profit-making machine, by creating artworks, and selling them online either on your own site, or on eBay, Craigslist, Etsy, and other similar sites.

http://www.standontech.com/2015/12/15-easy-ways-to-make-money-online.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Easy Ways To Make Money Online by fabulous660(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
making money from the internet is not quite easy, but I've made some cash using this link www.cashrange.com/2015/12/how-make-thousand-naira-daily-directly-bank-account/ you can as well try it. Works well for Nigerians.
Re: 15 Easy Ways To Make Money Online by mulaniem(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
GuY here's the best web site you can make money from
tested by millions and confirm by google,alexa,yahoo,and bing don't be left out
Click hear to join and start making money now
http://popcash.net/home/90386
http://popcash.net/home/90386
Re: 15 Easy Ways To Make Money Online by Njord: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Most of what we do on the internet involves opportunity in one way or another:
The opportunity to have our voices heard.
The opportunity to express ourselves.
The opportunity to reach out to others and teach something we know.
The opportunity to connect and network with people from all different parts of the world.
The opportunity to earn an income, whether it’s just extra money on the side, or a full-time income that replaces our job.
If you want to earn real money and have it deposited in your bank account, follow this link www.cashexploitscom.com
Re: 15 Easy Ways To Make Money Online by eddd: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
In this period of economic downturn, there's no denying the fact that life has become very harsh and almost unbearable for the majority. But another truth we must accept is the fact that few are still thriving financially in the midst of this harsh economic weather. Why is this? I believe you know the answer already.
There are so many people today with their sight set on big financial goals for their future. More specifically, there are many individuals today who are looking for ways to become a millionaire. In fact there is no end to the different types of approaches and suggestions out there. But unfortunately, majority do not consider the trend in making decision on choosing their approach to building wealth. They seem to have forgotten that in every time and age, people who have become very successful are those that have carefully ride on the tide of trend .
Crypto-Currency (bitcoin) also known as e-currency is fast becoming the trend in the world today.
I strongly advice that you throw away every form of insinuation and open your mind to learn exactly how this works and how you can take advantage of this trend.

BITCOINS

What is Bitcoin? If you have been on the internet, chances are that you must have heard about bitcoin even though it is just the name. However I'll explain briefly what the craze about bitcoins is about.
Bitcoin is an e-currency or digital currency which was created in 2009 by a man named Satoshi Nakamoto and is currently being termed as the most important invention of mankind after the internet.
Bitcoin is one of the reigning and most expensive digital currencies in the world today, known as crypto currency. Presently more than 750,000 companies online uses BITCOIN for their transactions. Its getting more accepted, popular and stronger than the normal paper currency we are used to such as the dollar, pounds, naira etc.

1 bitcoin equals to $760 as at today and financial analysts have speculated that it might get to $1,000 before the end of this year.

For training on how to invest in bitcoins and make good dividends, join the Bitcoin Gold Classic investors.

For more details reach me via this number: 08164058477
or through email on okhamafea@gmail.com

I strongly advice that you throw away every form of insinuation and open your mind to learn exactly how this works and how you can take advantage of this trend.

Note: training will cost you nothing
Re: 15 Easy Ways To Make Money Online by enobongjohn2: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS IS REAL $50 DAILY FROM FACEBOOK
https://ecurrency-cash..com/2018/11/50-daily-how-i-made-it-for-free.html
Re: 15 Easy Ways To Make Money Online by NaijaExposure(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
SEE HOW I MAKE MY MONEY ONLINE AND OFFLINE EASILY AND FAST WITHOUT STRESS
https://husherloaded..com/2019/01/15-easy-ways-to-make-money-online.html

(1) (Reply)

Crowd Funding Sites. / Eyowo.com (A Payment Aggregator/gateway) Has No Terms Of Service On Its Site / How Can I Use USA Number For Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.