Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) (56281 Views)

Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband / Omotola & Husband Look Drunk In Love In Valentine's Day In Shirtless Photo / Woman Accuses Omotola's Husband Of Bleaching On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by nikkiking(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
The look on the bros from right face tho.

In his mind..........omo see tomato so fresh kiss.
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by MrCounselor: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
ok, noted.
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by jujube(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
You need to mind ya business

Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Vikky014(f): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Omotola shared the picture on her Instagram page. She saw the caption on the photo and laughed it off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-_jXx5m0O-/?taken-by=realomosexy
dt man's wife don suffer. i jst pray she is nt a NOV born
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by hotdi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
That man lack self discipline.

Receive sense on the count of three grin
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
I see
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Spanner4(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
She just embraced the dude simple
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by NobleAky(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Is that not Francis Odega?
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by sleeknick: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nice one... But mean while contact me for all ur branding and customizable needs...
Bbm: 55F55B19

Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by seunlly(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wetin concern me
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by lordnye: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
softappless:
MCHEEEWWW!!! AS IF SHE IS TRULY A FAITHFUL WIFE.
true talk
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by lordnye: 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Why is the man on white looking at the side-view of omotola's ass
.he is interested too
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
wetin concern discipline with person wen get money plus fame!!!e b like say you lack manners abi.
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by glossy6(f): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
softappless:
MCHEEEWWW!!! AS IF SHE IS TRULY A FAITHFUL WIFE.

Did you by chance have a fling with her?
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
glossy6:

Did you by chance have a fling with her?
jamb question
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
yorex2011:
Whats the meaning of this?

R U B B I S H
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by sunnyphem(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
Do u want to be back to ur slim and sexy shape by losing some weight and regain ur flat tommy without side effect? ask me how...on bbm 27956302 ,whatsapp or Call 08030444538 or Email dsundayoluwafemi@yahoo.com
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Proudnigga(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Omotola shared the picture on her Instagram page. She saw the caption on the photo and laughed it off

from the shape of her mouth she was saying eeeeeehn. Dem girls can gossip sha
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by samsard(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
madridguy:
Not surprised its coming from you.
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by wiwa96(m): 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
BABA IS WISHING..
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by ikechukwu354(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
vivianblog:
grin

hello vivian, I need your help, my grandmum just became the oldest woman in oguta, I hope you know the town very well, its in imo state and i have pictures of the show and I also have small articles on them. would like you to send your email so as I can post them to you in order for you to publish dem on nairaland for me, I will be most grateful if you can make it get to Front page, its really a thing of Joy for me and my family as we celebrate and as you help me may the almighty God who has kept her for us will also do same for you and your family, looking forward to see your reply.

ikechukwu ogbonna
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by ikechukwu354(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Omotola shared the picture on her Instagram page. She saw the caption on the photo and laughed it off.

hello sir @lalasticlala, I need your help, my grandmum just became the oldest woman in oguta, I hope you know the town very well, its in imo state and i have pictures of the ceremony and I also have small articles on them. would like you to send your email so as I can post them to you in order for you to publish dem on nairaland for me, I will be most grateful if you can make it get to Front page, its really a thing of Joy for me and my family as we celebrate and as you help me may the almighty God who has kept her for us will also do same for you and your family, looking forward to see your reply.
ikechukwu ogbonna
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
ikechukwu354:

hello sir @lalasticlala, I need your help, my grandmum just became the oldest woman in oguta, I hope you know the town very well, its in imo state and i have pictures of the ceremony and I also have small articles on them. would like you to send your email so as I can post them to you in order for you to publish dem on nairaland for me, I will be most grateful if you can make it get to Front page, its really a thing of Joy for me and my family as we celebrate and as you help me may the almighty God who has kept her for us will also do same for you and your family, looking forward to see your reply.
ikechukwu ogbonna

Create the thread here yourself, then call my attention to it.
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
lonelydora:
Angelica sweet, Ngozi peperepe........ Gerrarra hia mehn

You know say na only you and me....HALLA!!

1 Like

Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by BollingtonBabe(f): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Funny grin
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by mamagee3(f): 5:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Don't see anything wrong with giving someone a hug!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by zarkknight(m): 5:28am On Dec 20, 2015
madridguy:

You must be an EP aka Enemy of Progress. . .
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Achillesdam: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2015
Mind you #op# na SEE nat HEAR
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Awaja(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
And the side nigga be like" see wetin odega Francis web I know say I fine pass to enjoy because of fame,chei! i deh go record that my ogene
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Awaja(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
And the side nigga be like" see wetin odega Francis wey I know say I fine pass the enjoy because of fame,chei! i deh go record that my ogene music
Re: Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 21, 2015
Available for sale!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) / Why I Married Peter Okoye Despite Our Age Differences- Lola Omotayo / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.