Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Invite From Iconic Ace Integrated Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Iconic Ace Integrated Services (10561 Views)

Who Got This Invite From ACR Group / Iconic Ace Genuity / Iconic Ace Intl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invite From Iconic Ace Integrated Services by sonshyne: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
based on referral, iconic ace integrated services invite you for chat/work briefing on mon 21/12/15 by 9am 22, Teju House, Ilupeju Bypass, Ilipeju, Lagos. please does any one knows this company or get similat text as I have already Google it but the company I found with same name is outside nigeria. anyone with uesful information kindly share.

1 Like

Re: Invite From Iconic Ace Integrated Services by Adeoba10(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Are u a learner?

1 Like

Re: Invite From Iconic Ace Integrated Services by keneryhark(m): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
Don't even bother going. GNLD stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invite From Iconic Ace Integrated Services by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Please don't let those false messages discourage you from getting a good opportunity. I used to think so too, the thing is that most of them use false means to recruit people, that's the problem. There is someone I know, no one told me, I know her directly, she got that kind of text, but she deleted it, she got it again, then she went because of condition. My dear, it was actually a health organization sponsored by WHO, SAB and ACDC, trying to eradicate chronic disease in subsaharan West African countries. To cut the long story short, she has not been up to a year there, and she has almost finished building a two story building. This one I know her, it's not 'hear say', and she has a chance to travel abroad with one member of her family, everything fully paid for, and other benefits ooo...I shouted!!! Me I have joined the organization sef, I saw this with my korokoro eyes! I am in as am talking to you. Someone else has been there for about three months or so and he has bought a land. One has been there for like 13 months, and guess what he is giving as souvenir for his wedding? Customized iPads, refrigerators, etc. Everyone goes with something unique. My dear, since I saw, not heardooo, SAW, I joined immediately. If you doubt, you can meet the girl herself and the people I talked about and see their land, house, etc. I am in PH ATM, if you doubt, contact me with my email divyaempire22@gmail.com then I will show you you will see with your own eyes. Even if you are not in PH, we can make an arrangement. God bless.
Re: Invite From Iconic Ace Integrated Services by smilinfaze: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
i dont knw how this guys get peoples number. i brother dont just even think abt it
Re: Invite From Iconic Ace Integrated Services by ElHandsome: 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hello friends. Got an invite to d same address u talked about. Is the place legit. Here I my sms.

Your cv. has interest us, we hereby scheduled for an assessment on Wed 24/8/2016 by 9am at 22, Teju house opp. Sweet Sensation by Ilupeju bypass, VIA REF:IA/79

Thank you.
Re: Invite From Iconic Ace Integrated Services by thobbie007(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
ElHandsome:
Hello friends. Got an invite to d same address u talked about. Is the place legit. Here I my sms.
Your cv. has interest us, we hereby scheduled for an assessment on Wed 24/8/2016 by 9am at 22, Teju house opp. Sweet Sensation by Ilupeju bypass, VIA REF:IA/79
Thank you.
I also get d same text
Re: Invite From Iconic Ace Integrated Services by chinesy(f): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pls house, just got this msg but I don't know whether it's all these nonsense health/ GNLD Awareness. Pls, do anybody know much about this address.
This is d msg.....
The Mgt of Sign Homes Nig invite you to work briefing @ 11, Association Avenue Ilupeju Obanikoro, Lagos by 9am Tue 13/12/16 REF:MGTKN 07018856607
Re: Invite From Iconic Ace Integrated Services by veinless(f): 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
chinesy:
Pls house, just got this msg but I don't know whether it's all these nonsense health/ GNLD Awareness. Pls, do anybody know much about this address.
This is d msg.....
The Mgt of Sign Homes Nig invite you to work briefing @ 11, Association Avenue Ilupeju Obanikoro, Lagos by 9am Tue 13/12/16 REF:MGTKN 07018856607
hi sis, just got this same text...did u attend d siad interview ?

(1) (Reply)

Food Concepts PLC Graduate & Experienced Job Recruitment / Some Dos And Don't On Job Interview. / I Got 4 Missed Calls From Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.